GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > Hard/Software Products (official support) > Infinity-Box

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-23-2022, 18:03   #1 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
aymandh4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Location: tunisia
Age: 29
Posts: 192
Member: 2529545
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 68
Dongle misconfiguration


after install flexihub i removed but smart card misconfiguration
=== DongleManager [Infinity] v1.91 [23/06/2022 17:59:33] ===
Searching...
Card-Reader: Alcor Micro USB Smart Card Reader 0
HWID: 00005C6F0EFE4082
Box/Dongle found: Infinity-Box/Dongle [CM2]
Serial No (S/N): B9E35C6F
Firmware version: 0151.02
Box/Dongle misconfiguration
Diagnostic code: 66
"UK Edition" status: Off
Last launched Application: 0030 v.0151
=> Activations:
- 00: Infinity-Box/Dongle [CM2] v0151
=> Options:
- Infinity-Box/Dongle [CM2]
  Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to aymandh4 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-23-2022, 21:16   #2 (permalink)
Product Supporter
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 33,632
Member: 1043909
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 58,950
Quote:
Originally Posted by aymandh4 View Post
after install flexihub i removed but smart card misconfiguration
=== DongleManager [Infinity] v1.91 [23/06/2022 17:59:33] ===
Searching...
Card-Reader: Alcor Micro USB Smart Card Reader 0
HWID: 00005C6F0EFE4082
Box/Dongle found: Infinity-Box/Dongle [CM2]
Serial No (S/N): B9E35C6F
Firmware version: 0151.02
Box/Dongle misconfiguration
Diagnostic code: 66
"UK Edition" status: Off
Last launched Application: 0030 v.0151
=> Activations:
- 00: Infinity-Box/Dongle [CM2] v0151
=> Options:
- Infinity-Box/Dongle [CM2]
Hello,


use free repair method after sharing https://infinity-box.com/?r=100194
  Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to YellowBoss For This Useful Post:
Old 06-24-2022, 00:59   #3 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
aymandh4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Location: tunisia
Age: 29
Posts: 192
Member: 2529545
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 68
Quote:
Originally Posted by YellowBoss View Post
Hello,


use free repair method after sharing https://infinity-box.com/?r=100194


I did not share a dongle, and as you know there are phones that need paid services through sharing programs to clarify only
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2022, 07:48   #4 (permalink)
Product Supporter
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 33,632
Member: 1043909
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 58,950
Quote:
Originally Posted by aymandh4 View Post
I did not share a dongle, and as you know there are phones that need paid services through sharing programs to clarify only
Yes friend, I understand everything.
That's why repair is free in case of usb sharing usage by mistake.
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


 



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 01:30.



Powered by Searchlight © 2022 Axivo Inc.
vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2022 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
- GSM Hosting Ltd. - 1999-2017 -
Page generated in 0.11513 seconds with 7 queries

SEO by vBSEO