GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > Hard/Software Products (official support) > Infinity-Box

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-20-2020, 12:33   #541 (permalink)
Product Supporter
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 29,186
Member: 1043909
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 54,522

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starpee View Post
Please which Sp2 and Cm2mt2 can I use for my 1.39 cos my dongle expired by January or February 2020 this year to upgrade..
Hi,


You can check your dongle expiration date in your IOS account.
After that you can check news web page to see software versions released before expiry date.



How to check - https://www.infinity-box.com/doc/?r=17
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2020, 12:35   #542 (permalink)
Product Supporter
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 29,186
Member: 1043909
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 54,522
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jastech View Post
can you also extend my 2 dongles

AC932B68

EAAE394C

T.I.A

Infinity Team Long Live..!!!
All (this means yours too) dongles already got support extend (+2 months) automatically. You do not need to ask personally, just run Infinity DongleManager and update dongle firmware.

Last edited by InfinityHelp; 05-21-2020 at 11:57.
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2020, 06:06   #543 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
bijoychowdry's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: gsm forum
Posts: 523
Member: 1984655
Status: Offline
Sonork: 119.30.39.25
Thanks Meter: 65
Thank you you are the best
Thanks team.................
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2020, 06:54   #544 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Phil
Age: 43
Posts: 134
Member: 147323
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 11
I already update my dongle and but i can not still use the newer version programs. It always say that my dongle is firmware version is outdated.

Please help infinity team. thanks


=== DongleManager [Infinity] v1.80 [5/21/2020 10:02:44] ===
Box/Dongle type selected: Infinity-Box/Dongle
Card-Reader: Gemalto e-gate Smart Card 0
HWID: 0000589900001942
Box/Dongle found: Infinity-Box/Dongle
Reading...
Serial No (S/N): 4D065899
Firmware version: 0137.02
=== Process started: 5/21/2020 10:02:48 ===
Connecting to server
Server connection successfully established
Checking DongleManager version...
Your DongleManager is up-to-date
Checking Dongle Identification...
Authenticating on server...
Authentication stage error:
Server answer:[0007] No updates found for your Smart-Card. DO NOT try more today !
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2020, 07:53   #545 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 20
Member: 1412798
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 2
=== DongleManager [Infinity] v1.80 [5/21/2020 11:39:12] ===
Searching...
Card-Reader: Generic EMV Smartcard Reader 0
HWID: 0001399621524082
Box/Dongle found: Infinity-Box/Dongle
Reading...
Serial No (S/N): F4D53996
Firmware version: 0139.02
=== Process started: 5/21/2020 11:39:14 ===
Connecting to server
Server connection successfully established
Checking DongleManager version...
Your DongleManager is up-to-date
Checking Dongle Identification...
Authenticating on server...
Authentication successfull
Service stage 1 confirmed
Securing session...
Session secured ok
Upgrading dongle...
Wait 4-5 minutes ! DO NOT disconnect Box/Dongle !
Applet upgrade ok
Checking Dongle Identification...
Identification Ok. Finalizing...
Finalizing ok
Process completed
=== Process finished: 5/21/2020 11:39:34 ===
=== DongleManager [Infinity] v1.80 [5/21/2020 11:39:34] ===
Box/Dongle type selected: Infinity-Box/Dongle
Card-Reader: Generic EMV Smartcard Reader 0
HWID: 0001399621524082
Box/Dongle found: Infinity-Box/Dongle
Serial No (S/N): F4D53996
Firmware version: 0143.02
=> Activations:
- 00: Infinity-Box/Dongle v0143
=> Options:
- Infinity-Box/Dongle


Please Extended My Support For 2 Months........
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2020, 10:49   #546 (permalink)
Product Supporter
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 26,233
Member: 148515
Status: Online
Thanks Meter: 16,783
Quote:
Originally Posted by RCOBBA View Post
I already update my dongle and but i can not still use the newer version programs. It always say that my dongle is firmware version is outdated.

Please help infinity team. thanks


=== DongleManager [Infinity] v1.80 [5/21/2020 10:02:44] ===
Box/Dongle type selected: Infinity-Box/Dongle
Card-Reader: Gemalto e-gate Smart Card 0
HWID: 0000589900001942
Box/Dongle found: Infinity-Box/Dongle
Reading...
Serial No (S/N): 4D065899
Firmware version: 0137.02
=== Process started: 5/21/2020 10:02:48 ===
Connecting to server
Server connection successfully established
Checking DongleManager version...
Your DongleManager is up-to-date
Checking Dongle Identification...
Authenticating on server...
Authentication stage error:
Server answer:[0007] No updates found for your Smart-Card. DO NOT try more today !
Hello,

Support period was extended for free for 2 months from 2018-Jun-25 to 2018-Aug-25
Dongle was updated well from v0136 to v0137
Firmware version 0137 valid for 2018-Aug-25

If you want to get latest firmware (v0143 for today) you can renew support
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2020, 10:53   #547 (permalink)
Product Supporter
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 26,233
Member: 148515
Status: Online
Thanks Meter: 16,783
Quote:
Originally Posted by ubaidmobile View Post
=== DongleManager [Infinity] v1.80 [5/21/2020 11:39:12] ===
Searching...
Card-Reader: Generic EMV Smartcard Reader 0
HWID: 0001399621524082
Box/Dongle found: Infinity-Box/Dongle
Reading...
Serial No (S/N): F4D53996
Firmware version: 0139.02
=== Process started: 5/21/2020 11:39:14 ===
Connecting to server
Server connection successfully established
Checking DongleManager version...
Your DongleManager is up-to-date
Checking Dongle Identification...
Authenticating on server...
Authentication successfull
Service stage 1 confirmed
Securing session...
Session secured ok
Upgrading dongle...
Wait 4-5 minutes ! DO NOT disconnect Box/Dongle !
Applet upgrade ok
Checking Dongle Identification...
Identification Ok. Finalizing...
Finalizing ok
Process completed
=== Process finished: 5/21/2020 11:39:34 ===
=== DongleManager [Infinity] v1.80 [5/21/2020 11:39:34] ===
Box/Dongle type selected: Infinity-Box/Dongle
Card-Reader: Generic EMV Smartcard Reader 0
HWID: 0001399621524082
Box/Dongle found: Infinity-Box/Dongle
Serial No (S/N): F4D53996
Firmware version: 0143.02
=> Activations:
- 00: Infinity-Box/Dongle v0143
=> Options:
- Infinity-Box/Dongle


Please Extended My Support For 2 Months........
Please login to your IOS account and check your dongle registration date and expiry date.
What is the result ?
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2020, 11:20   #548 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
Abussabah's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Malappuram. INDIA
Posts: 852
Member: 412813
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1594692
Thanks Meter: 295
Donate money to this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by YellowBoss View Post
Dear Users,

According to current World situation with COVID19 all users of Infinity-Box/Dongle (and activations) get 2 (two) month support period extend for free.
This action affect to users who has active support or inactive support, every user get +2 months to "Expiry" date.
As a result users, who have renewed support, will get extended support for 2 months. Users who has support period expired long time ago also get +2 months and there is a chance that they will be able to update their dongles to newer version as before.
Please use DongleManager v1.75 or higher to apply changes. Download latest DongleManager software HERE

Also if your Dongle version is lower than v0134 you have a reason to update your Dongle firmware even if your support period expired long time ago because all users can get v0134 for free instead of legacy firmware.


We will see on situation and probably more actions to come, let's see.


Two new support server mirrors with software installers - no need any registration, just browse and download:
ONE and TWO



=== DongleManager [Infinity] v1.80 [21-May-20 14:18:26] ===
Searching...
Card-Reader: Generic EMV Smartcard Reader 0
HWID:
Box/Dongle found: Infinity-Box/Dongle
Reading...
Serial No (S/N):
Firmware version: 0137.02
=== Process started: 21-May-20 14:18:28 ===
Connecting to server
Server connection successfully established
Checking DongleManager version...
Your DongleManager is up-to-date
Checking Dongle Identification...
Authenticating on server...
Authentication stage error:
Server answer:[0007] No updates found for your Smart-Card. DO NOT try more today
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2020, 11:58   #549 (permalink)
Product Supporter
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 26,233
Member: 148515
Status: Online
Thanks Meter: 16,783
Quote:
Originally Posted by Abussabah View Post
=== DongleManager [Infinity] v1.80 [21-May-20 14:18:26] ===
Searching...
Card-Reader: Generic EMV Smartcard Reader 0
HWID:
Box/Dongle found: Infinity-Box/Dongle
Reading...
Serial No (S/N):
Firmware version: 0137.02
=== Process started: 21-May-20 14:18:28 ===
Connecting to server
Server connection successfully established
Checking DongleManager version...
Your DongleManager is up-to-date
Checking Dongle Identification...
Authenticating on server...
Authentication stage error:
Server answer:[0007] No updates found for your Smart-Card. DO NOT try more today
What is your dongle S/N ?
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2020, 13:21   #550 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: INDONESIA
Posts: 20
Member: 1039156
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 6
please help...

== DongleManager [Infinity] v1.80 [5/21/2020 19:18:19] ===
Searching...
Card-Reader: Generic EMV Smartcard Reader 0
HWID: 000120A713E64082
Box/Dongle found: Infinity-Box/Dongle
Serial No (S/N): 885620A7
Firmware version: 0137.02
"UK Edition" status: On
Last launched Application: 0030 v.0158
=> Activations:
- 00: Infinity-Box/Dongle v0137
- 07: #7
=> Options:
- Infinity-Box/Dongle
- Infinity SM
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2020, 14:02   #551 (permalink)
Product Supporter
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 26,233
Member: 148515
Status: Online
Thanks Meter: 16,783
Quote:
Originally Posted by j4br1x View Post
please help...

== DongleManager [Infinity] v1.80 [5/21/2020 19:18:19] ===
Searching...
Card-Reader: Generic EMV Smartcard Reader 0
HWID: 000120A713E64082
Box/Dongle found: Infinity-Box/Dongle
Serial No (S/N): 885620A7
Firmware version: 0137.02
"UK Edition" status: On
Last launched Application: 0030 v.0158
=> Activations:
- 00: Infinity-Box/Dongle v0137
- 07: #7
=> Options:
- Infinity-Box/Dongle
- Infinity SM
Hello,

Support period was extended for free for 2 months from 2018-Apr-18 to 2018-Jun-18
Dongle was updated well from v136 to v137
Firmware version 0137 valid for 2018-Jun-18

If you want to get latest firmware (v0143 for today) you can renew support
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2020, 15:48   #552 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
syed tuqeer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: PAKISTAN
Posts: 8,758
Member: 654997
Status: Offline
Sonork: 1613804(Don't Spam Plz)
Thanks Meter: 3,994
Hello Team,
Will be good if you give 6 month CM2 dongle support renewal (with affordable price) in current situation . (Only 1 time update ).
Thanks so much.
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2020, 16:12   #553 (permalink)
Product Supporter
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 26,233
Member: 148515
Status: Online
Thanks Meter: 16,783
Quote:
Originally Posted by syed tuqeer View Post
Hello Team,
Will be good if you give 6 month CM2 dongle support renewal (with affordable price) in current situation . (Only 1 time update ).
Thanks so much.
Thank you for good idea !
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2020, 13:40   #554 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2017
Location: Bamenda in cameroon
Posts: 2
Member: 2793739
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 1
waoo thanks for the additiona 2 months
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2020, 10:23   #555 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Philippines
Posts: 146
Member: 436121
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 39
Quote:
Originally Posted by YellowBoss View Post
All (this means yours too) dongles already got support extend (+2 months) automatically. You do not need to ask personally, just run Infinity DongleManager and update dongle firmware.

==== [5/24/2020 16:33:14] ====
Smart-Card update process may takes up to 4-5 minutes to complete.

During update process software may seem hanging but please DO NOT close or terminate forcely application.
It may cause harm to your Smart-Card. Just let the process to be finished.
- Connect Infinity Box/Dongle (Smart-Card) to PC
- Disconnect all other Boxes/Dongles (Smart-Card) from PC
- Update Smart-Card Reader drivers to latest version
- Disable Antivirus and Firewall
- DO NOT interrupt update process even if you think that software is freez !
=== DongleManager [Infinity] v1.80 [5/24/2020 16:34:12] ===
Searching...
Card-Reader: Generic EMV Smartcard Reader 0
HWID: 00002B6812534082
Box/Dongle found: Infinity-Box/Dongle
Serial No (S/N): AC932B68
Firmware version: 0136.02
"UK Edition" status: Off
Last launched Application: 0030 v.0158
=> Activations:
- 00: Infinity-Box/Dongle v0136
- 07: #7
=> Options:
- Infinity-Box/Dongle
- Infinity SM
=== DongleManager [Infinity] v1.80 [5/24/2020 16:37:27] ===
Box/Dongle type selected: Infinity-Box/Dongle
Card-Reader: Generic EMV Smartcard Reader 0
HWID: 00002B6812534082
Box/Dongle found: Infinity-Box/Dongle
Reading...
Serial No (S/N): AC932B68
Firmware version: 0136.02
=== Process started: 5/24/2020 16:37:29 ===
Connecting to server
Server connection successfully established
Checking DongleManager version...
Your DongleManager is up-to-date
Checking Dongle Identification...
Authenticating on server...
Authentication successfull
Service stage 1 confirmed
Securing session...
Session secured ok
Upgrading dongle...
Wait 4-5 minutes ! DO NOT disconnect Box/Dongle !
Applet upgrade ok
Checking Dongle Identification...
Identification Ok. Finalizing...
Finalizing ok
Process completed
=== Process finished: 5/24/2020 16:38:17 ===
=== DongleManager [Infinity] v1.80 [5/24/2020 16:38:17] ===
Box/Dongle type selected: Infinity-Box/Dongle
Card-Reader: Generic EMV Smartcard Reader 0
HWID: 00002B6812534082
Box/Dongle found: Infinity-Box/Dongle
Serial No (S/N): AC932B68
Firmware version: 0136.02
=> Activations:
- 00: Infinity-Box/Dongle v0136
- 07: #7
=> Options:
- Infinity-Box/Dongle
- Infinity SM



no update changes why...?
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


 



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 20:50.



Powered by Searchlight © 2020 Axivo Inc.
vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
- GSM Hosting Ltd. - 1999-2017 -
Page generated in 0.47493 seconds with 8 queries

SEO by vBSEO