GSMSERVER GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > Hard/Software Products (official support) > Infinity-Box

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-22-2020, 20:10   #46 (permalink)
Product Supporter
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 28,810
Member: 1043909
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 54,050

Quote:
Originally Posted by rebainoor View Post
Think you for all but firmware V1.38 to V1.39 will not help me for any thing
Some user have update from V1.39 to 1.43 this is an help
Let's look at your situation from other side.
Your dongle C8DD0BBA support expired 2019-Nov-10. It was even before covid problem start. You did not renewed support at that time so you lost nothing due to covid problem.
But other people, who paid for support, was unable to work during at least two months and team want to recover that two months of unused support.

But team gave two months for all users, not only to people who take loss due to covid problem. And you was able to update your old firmware 0138 to 0139 for free.

I hope you agree that it's good move by Infinity Team
  Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to YellowBoss For This Useful Post:
Show/Hide list of the thanked
Old 04-22-2020, 20:14   #47 (permalink)
Product Supporter
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 28,810
Member: 1043909
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 54,050
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oyetunde Semiu View Post
Dear team sorry I can't see any free.
Since that if renew my dongle today even if its expired four years ago.
My one or two years will start from today.
If you want to do us a favour why can't you follow this procedure.
Ok my dongle expired August 2018 now add two months which expired October 2018.
Iam sorry you didn't do me a favour.
Br infinity team.
Your support expired in Aug 2018, before covid problem start.
You did not renewed support at that time so you lost nothing due to covid problem.
But other people, who paid for support, was unable to work during at least two months and team want to recover that two months of unused support.

But team gave two months for all users, not only to people who take loss due to covid problem. So your August 2018 => October 2018 and probably you can get higher (but not latest) firmware version.
  Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to YellowBoss For This Useful Post:
Old 04-22-2020, 20:17   #48 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
rebainoor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: In my LAB
Posts: 2,630
Member: 231728
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 1,541
Donate money to this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by YellowBoss View Post
Let's look at your situation from other side.
Your dongle C8DD0BBA support expired 2019-Nov-10. It was even before covid problem start. You did not renewed support at that time so you lost nothing due to covid problem.
But other people, who paid for support, was unable to work during at least two months and team want to recover that two months of unused support.

But team gave two months for all users, not only to people who take loss due to covid problem. And you was able to update your old firmware 0138 to 0139 for free.

I hope you agree that it's good move by Infinity Team
Yes i agree with you and think you for this
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2020, 20:25   #49 (permalink)
Product Supporter
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 28,810
Member: 1043909
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 54,050
Quote:
Originally Posted by rebainoor View Post
Yes i agree with you and think you for this
I hope people understand that first target is to cover loss of people who paid for support but they can not use that paid support time. And of course all other users (with expired support) will get something for free as well.

Also team is thinking about future actions, it depends on situation with covid etc. because nobody knows what will happen in nearest days.
  Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to YellowBoss For This Useful Post:
Old 04-22-2020, 21:04   #50 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
rebainoor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: In my LAB
Posts: 2,630
Member: 231728
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 1,541
Donate money to this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by YellowBoss View Post
I hope people understand that first target is to cover loss of people who paid for support but they can not use that paid support time. And of course all other users (with expired support) will get something for free as well.

Also team is thinking about future actions, it depends on situation with covid etc. because nobody knows what will happen in nearest days.
All will be ok becase ALLAH IS BIG
  Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to rebainoor For This Useful Post:
Show/Hide list of the thanked
Old 04-22-2020, 22:01   #51 (permalink)
Insane Poster
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 70
Member: 822589
Status: Offline
Sonork: Mbo
Thanks Meter: 9
thanks for your understanding our current situation
  Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mbonge For This Useful Post:
Old 04-22-2020, 22:27   #52 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
IQA_SHAHEEN's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: pakistan
Posts: 507
Member: 1453428
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1596919
Thanks Meter: 143
Quote:
Originally Posted by YellowBoss View Post
Dear Users,

According to current World situation with COVID19 all users of Infinity-Box/Dongle (and activations) get 2 (two) month support period extend for free.
This action affect to users who has active support or inactive support, every user get +2 months to "Expiry" date.
As a result users, who have renewed support, will get extended support for 2 months. Users who has support period expired long time ago also get +2 months and there is a chance that they will be able to update their dongles to newer version as before.
Please use DongleManager v1.75 or higher to apply changes. Download latest DongleManager software HERE

Also if your Dongle version is lower than v0134 you have a reason to update your Dongle firmware even if your support period expired long time ago because all users can get v0134 for free instead of legacy firmware.


We will see on situation and probably more actions to come, let's see.


Not helpful what about the user who purchased activation on march 2020 for two years they got stuck there money and dongle activation for two years please give them special favour give them cm2 sm module update for free who purchased 2 years activation in the month of february or march 2020 & what happens if #carona virus last for more two months

Regards
Iqa_Shaheen
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2020, 00:17   #53 (permalink)
Product Supporter
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 28,810
Member: 1043909
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 54,050
Quote:
Originally Posted by IQA_SHAHEEN View Post
Not helpful what about the user who purchased activation on march 2020 for two years they got stuck there money and dongle activation for two years please give them special favour give them cm2 sm module update for free who purchased 2 years activation in the month of february or march 2020 & what happens if #carona virus last for more two months

Regards
Iqa_Shaheen
Dear Sir,

"user who purchased activation on March 2020 for two years" get two month additianal support the same way as other users so support period for that users will be extended up to May 2022

"user who purchased activation on February 2020 for two years" get two month additianal support the same way as other users so support period for that users will be extended up to April 2022

Also please read last words in message that you have quoted.
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2020, 03:34   #54 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
.::PankajMobileWorld::.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: India
Posts: 801
Member: 1910515
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 287
Quote:
Originally Posted by YellowBoss View Post
I can not check it because you hide S/N
=== DongleManager [Infinity] v1.76 [4/23/2020 8:03:58] ===
Searching...
Card-Reader: FT SCR2000 0
HWID: 0000047F18434082
Box/Dongle found: Infinity-Box/Dongle
Serial No (S/N): 4DB1047F
Firmware version: 0137.02
"UK Edition" status: On
Last launched Application: 0030 v.0158
=> Activations:
- 00: Infinity-Box/Dongle v0137
- 07: #7
=> External Activations:
- sm
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2020, 03:57   #55 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: kashmir, india
Posts: 521
Member: 1781818
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1652308:ashaq
Thanks Meter: 128
Quote:
Originally Posted by YellowBoss View Post
Dear Users,

According to current World situation with COVID19 all users of Infinity-Box/Dongle (and activations) get 2 (two) month support period extend for free.
This action affect to users who has active support or inactive support, every user get +2 months to "Expiry" date.
As a result users, who have renewed support, will get extended support for 2 months. Users who has support period expired long time ago also get +2 months and there is a chance that they will be able to update their dongles to newer version as before.
Please use DongleManager v1.75 or higher to apply changes. Download latest DongleManager software HERE

Also if your Dongle version is lower than v0134 you have a reason to update your Dongle firmware even if your support period expired long time ago because all users can get v0134 for free instead of legacy firmware.


We will see on situation and probably more actions to come, let's see.


Very very big thanks to our cm2 team your thinking is very great this time all world problem you can see but our problem not see look dear i have no internet for last one year no dongle update no new setup not anything all lockdown no shop anly at home you can google it i am from jammu and kashmir india please sir answer me my dongle firmware is 0.137 can i update it 0.138 or 0.139 please
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2020, 04:13   #56 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
Join Date: Dec 2017
Posts: 146
Member: 2790129
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 32
=== DongleManager [Infinity] v1.76 [22/04/2020 22:33:15] ===
Box/Dongle type selected: Infinity-Box/Dongle
Card-Reader: Alcor Micro USB Smart Card Reader 0
HWID: 0001E041FF021982
Box/Dongle found: Infinity-Box/Dongle
Reading...
Serial No (S/N): 058DE041
Firmware version: 0134.02
=== Process started: 22/04/2020 22:33:18 ===
Connecting to server
Server connection successfully established
Checking DongleManager version...
Your DongleManager is up-to-date
Checking Dongle Identification...
Authenticating on server...
Authentication stage error:
Server answer:[0007] No updates found for your Smart-Card. DO NOT try more today !
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2020, 04:16   #57 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
rahihimkhan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Dera Ismail Khan (KPK) Pak
Posts: 2,322
Member: 613449
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1614074
Thanks Meter: 567
=== DongleManager [Infinity] v1.76 [4/23/2020 8:13:58] ===
Searching...
Card-Reader: Generic EMV Smartcard Reader 0
HWID: 0000D2CC00001942
Box/Dongle found: Infinity-Box/Dongle
Reading...
Serial No (S/N): 74A4D2CC
Firmware version: 0140.02
=== Process started: 4/23/2020 8:14:01 ===
Connecting to server
Server connection successfully established
Checking DongleManager version...
Your DongleManager is up-to-date
Checking Dongle Identification...
Authenticating on server...
Authentication stage error:
Server answer:[0007] No updates found for your Smart-Card. DO NOT try more today !
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2020, 05:02   #58 (permalink)
Insane Poster
 
Join Date: Oct 2017
Location: Comilla, Bangladesh
Age: 26
Posts: 99
Member: 2771089
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.650600
Thanks Meter: 125
masallah good update
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2020, 05:19   #59 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 169
Member: 2677842
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 33
thnx a lot.. my dongle get life back
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2020, 05:44   #60 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 29
Member: 1241627
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 5
this even for mybox? I actived long time ago. thank for team
=== DongleManager [Infinity] v1.76 [4/23/2020 11:41:04] ===
Searching...
Card-Reader: Gemalto e-gate Smart Card 0
HWID: 0000C94000001942
Box/Dongle found: Infinity-Box/Dongle
Serial No (S/N): 6677C940
Firmware version: 0136.02
"UK Edition" status: On
Last launched Application: 0000 v.0000
=> Activations:
- 00: Infinity-Box/Dongle v0136
- 03: [BEST] v0122
- 07: #7
=> External Activations:
- sm
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


 



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 16:00.



Powered by Searchlight © 2020 Axivo Inc.
vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
- GSM Hosting Ltd. - 1999-2017 -
Page generated in 0.18131 seconds with 8 queries

SEO by vBSEO