GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > Hard/Software Products (official support) > Infinity-Box

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-18-2009, 23:50   #1 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 726741
Thanks Meter: 1,256
Donate money to this user
full support imei LG KP260 by infinity box....

although the infinity is not supported and comes with full infinity IMEI KP260

a 1000% Colombian

thx: tito and the_dj and I ...
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WILUNLOCK For This Useful Post:
Old 03-18-2009, 23:53   #2 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 178790
Sonork: 100.1593063
Thanks Meter: 1,234
Yes..coomming Soonnnnn.
Now Infinity Box Support IMEI for KP260..

Talent 100% Colombian.

PS:
A`puesto a q ahorita Quimera esta por aqui diciendo que ya lo hacia..jajaja
The Following User Says Thank You to The_Dj For This Useful Post:
Old 03-19-2009, 00:04   #3 (permalink)
Super Moderator

Member: 813309
Thanks Meter: 1,912
Quote:
Originally Posted by WILUNLOCK View Post
although the infinity is not supported and comes with full infinity IMEI KP260

a 1000% Colombian

thx: tito and the_dj and I ...
my brother is possible
The Following User Says Thank You to Braycel For This Useful Post:
Old 03-19-2009, 00:07   #4 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nexxus63 View Post
my brother is possible
jeje old nexx...not post this solution..
waiting..to inifnity box. next update.
Old 03-19-2009, 14:01   #5 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 726741
Thanks Meter: 1,256
full support ... and if not used vigys !!!!!!!!!
Old 03-20-2009, 05:11   #6 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 220008
Thanks Meter: 95
so you did not notice that so thanks for the figure for those without vygis
Old 03-20-2009, 05:14   #7 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 220008
Thanks Meter: 95
and the dj that if I want to spend the next update is already queparece all know that the market seems to walter their prediciones sr I have no resentment or anger if you feel any envy, jealousy or rancor ami Say so at any time since I stuck with you but looks like you're always be my will that I give you a tip dediquese to work for your friends and let others work because you are not the only one who knows all the best for that is partner as you always said and maybe I do not applaud what it is, but more than one always worked whoever sunday, as you lick and to call anyone born in this world and knowing you have the privilege to know a little more than others only by that of Hacho should respect others if they want to carry them to leave because I like you with the solution and wanted to communicate something but you do your talking and talking reproach that damaged the mark you damaged if this place that if I tell you then another friend who is humble you and me here is that you todoes the money or I am wrong because this is what it seems sr dj so I advise you to let us be humble and respect the opinions of others and instead of criticizing or lecturing you is the best partner and they all know it is better to work with and provide solutions and have fun in the process because if you like this as a friend I have more time than you would on this account and not be criticized but placed far post to help each other as none oara here is perfect and we are here to keep learning every day so ENVIT sr quel dj that in instead of agar as the monkeys will not pongamnos commonly said to work for him either of us Colombians and stop tirarnos not mutually work together as well as you know and you know do not deny I was also so you do not So I want to invite us to stop weapons and not to help each other if they reached was not my intention to offend anyway I am to work with any questions or help you need from me greetings

y al the dj que si quiere me dedique el proximo update ya queparece que se las sabe todas que hasta walter mercado parece con sus prediciones sr no le tengo rencor ni rabia alguna si siente envidia,celos o rencor asi ami digalo ya que en ningun momento me metido con usted pero parace que usted esta como siempre pendiente de mi por que sera le doy un consejo dediquese a trabajar por sus amigos y deje a los demas trabajar ya que usted no es el unico que se las sabe todas por eso es el mejor colaborador como siempre usted lo dice y se lo aplaudo talves yo no lo sea,pero a mas de uno siempre le colaboro sea quien sea sunday,lamer como quieras llamarle ya que en este mundo nadie nacio sabiendo y tu tienes el privilegio de saber un poco mas que los demas solo por ese hacho deberias de respetar a los demas si quieren a portar dejalos ya que ellos al igual que tu doy con la solucion de algo y quiso comunicarlo pero que haces tu reprochar hablar y hablar de que daņaron el marcado que te daņaron la plaza que si esto que si lo otro entonces te digo yo amigo quien es humilde aqui tu o yo se ve que para ti todoes el dinero o me equivoco ya que asi es lo que parece sr dj asi que yo le aconsejo a usted que seamas humilde y respete la opinion de los demas y en vez de estar criticando o sermoneando que usted es el mejor colaborador y se las sabe todas es mejor trabajar y dar con las soluciones y divertirse en proceso ya que si a usted le gusta esto como ami que tengo mas que mas tiempo que usted en esto se daria cuenta y no estaria criticando cuanto post colocan sino ayudarnos unos a los otros ya que ninguno aqui es perfecto y oara eso estamos aqui para seguir aprendiendo cada dia asi quele envito sr dj a que en vez de estar agarandonos de los moņos como se le dice vulgarmente no pongamnos a trabajar por le bien de nosotros los colombianos y dejemos de tirarnos mutuamente no colaboremos mutuamente ya que asi como usted sabe y sabe no lo niego yo tambien se asi a usted no le guste asi que lo invito a que dejemos las armas y no ayudemos mutuamente si lo llegue a ofender no fue mi intencion de todos modos estoy para colaborarle ante cualquier duda o ayuda que necesite de mi parte saludos
Old 03-20-2009, 05:23   #8 (permalink)
Banned

Member: 715429
Thanks Meter: 258
jajajajajajaj

Quimera Vs The Dj

.. good friends of mine that this problem was repaired with vigys box

thanks to the 2 best and leave the contentious and that this is something we all know that the other does not ... except that I do not know anything

bueno amigos mios ..que problema eso se reparaba con vigys box
gracias a los 2 mejores y dejen el prolema que esto sigue y todos sabemos algo que el otro no ...menos yo que no se nada
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to residentdenuevo For This Useful Post:
Old 03-20-2009, 15:20   #9 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by quimera View Post
and the dj that if I want to spend the next update is already queparece all know that the market seems to walter their prediciones sr I have no resentment or anger if you feel any envy, jealousy or rancor ami Say so at any time since I stuck with you but looks like you're always be my will that I give you a tip dediquese to work for your friends and let others work because you are not the only one who knows all the best for that is partner as you always said and maybe I do not applaud what it is, but more than one always worked whoever sunday, as you lick and to call anyone born in this world and knowing you have the privilege to know a little more than others only by that of Hacho should respect others if they want to carry them to leave because I like you with the solution and wanted to communicate something but you do your talking and talking reproach that damaged the mark you damaged if this place that if I tell you then another friend who is humble you and me here is that you todoes the money or I am wrong because this is what it seems sr dj so I advise you to let us be humble and respect the opinions of others and instead of criticizing or lecturing you is the best partner and they all know it is better to work with and provide solutions and have fun in the process because if you like this as a friend I have more time than you would on this account and not be criticized but placed far post to help each other as none oara here is perfect and we are here to keep learning every day so ENVIT sr quel dj that in instead of agar as the monkeys will not pongamnos commonly said to work for him either of us Colombians and stop tirarnos not mutually work together as well as you know and you know do not deny I was also so you do not So I want to invite us to stop weapons and not to help each other if they reached was not my intention to offend anyway I am to work with any questions or help you need from me greetings

y al the dj que si quiere me dedique el proximo update ya queparece que se las sabe todas que hasta walter mercado parece con sus prediciones sr no le tengo rencor ni rabia alguna si siente envidia,celos o rencor asi ami digalo ya que en ningun momento me metido con usted pero parace que usted esta como siempre pendiente de mi por que sera le doy un consejo dediquese a trabajar por sus amigos y deje a los demas trabajar ya que usted no es el unico que se las sabe todas por eso es el mejor colaborador como siempre usted lo dice y se lo aplaudo talves yo no lo sea,pero a mas de uno siempre le colaboro sea quien sea sunday,lamer como quieras llamarle ya que en este mundo nadie nacio sabiendo y tu tienes el privilegio de saber un poco mas que los demas solo por ese hacho deberias de respetar a los demas si quieren a portar dejalos ya que ellos al igual que tu doy con la solucion de algo y quiso comunicarlo pero que haces tu reprochar hablar y hablar de que daņaron el marcado que te daņaron la plaza que si esto que si lo otro entonces te digo yo amigo quien es humilde aqui tu o yo se ve que para ti todoes el dinero o me equivoco ya que asi es lo que parece sr dj asi que yo le aconsejo a usted que seamas humilde y respete la opinion de los demas y en vez de estar criticando o sermoneando que usted es el mejor colaborador y se las sabe todas es mejor trabajar y dar con las soluciones y divertirse en proceso ya que si a usted le gusta esto como ami que tengo mas que mas tiempo que usted en esto se daria cuenta y no estaria criticando cuanto post colocan sino ayudarnos unos a los otros ya que ninguno aqui es perfecto y oara eso estamos aqui para seguir aprendiendo cada dia asi quele envito sr dj a que en vez de estar agarandonos de los moņos como se le dice vulgarmente no pongamnos a trabajar por le bien de nosotros los colombianos y dejemos de tirarnos mutuamente no colaboremos mutuamente ya que asi como usted sabe y sabe no lo niego yo tambien se asi a usted no le guste asi que lo invito a que dejemos las armas y no ayudemos mutuamente si lo llegue a ofender no fue mi intencion de todos modos estoy para colaborarle ante cualquier duda o ayuda que necesite de mi parte saludos
For not giving more case welt cone ste ..

invite him to see me add ..
[email protected]

limamos asperesas well ....*

Para no dar mas weltas cone ste asunto..

lo invito a que me agrege..vea
[email protected]

asi limamos asperesas....

Old 03-21-2009, 17:32   #10 (permalink)
Super Moderator

Member: 813309
Thanks Meter: 1,912
jejeje y ahora esto que quimera es el primero en el mundo en todo o que?

no entiendo el por que de la pelea jejejejeje

para que no pelen el primero fui yop y yap

att y especialmente para quimera

b.r
Nexxus63