GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > Hard/Software Products (official support) > Infinity-Box

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-17-2012, 12:55   #31 (permalink)

Member: 246072
Thanks Meter: 96

Quote:
Originally Posted by YellowBoss View Post
Infinity-Box is not dead. Yes, last time we are little bit slow, but who knows what will happened tomorrow.
Just looks, how many other things was done by our team during last time and for sure you will see that we are not dead, but alive very well.

GB-Key price: we can not control it, it's a question to GB-Key team.
I always enjoyed the hard work of your team, always non stop updates, always good solutions, but I do not think this is the best move for your team, I told all my friends that all teams should be as professional as your team, but not now! you´re charging an activation from other team work to use in box right after you're you started to charge an annual tax to use you're own software and support! can you tell me why should I pay an annual fee to use infinity software if the team instead of adding those models and brands to you´re own software started to charge an activation from other team work?!
Is it fair for us (infinity box users) pay the annual fee and pay again for an activation of gb-key software?

please do not consider this as an insult to your team, it's just my opinion as a user of your box

Br
The Following User Says Thank You to SpoOnx For This Useful Post:
Old 04-17-2012, 13:05   #32 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by celumaster. View Post
Yes bro, you are right, but what about us? here in my country there is not any reseller over here, so this activation is completely usefull for us, the price is OK, remember, you are buying soft, for what you want plastic dongle if the best is what it have inside.

Keep it up team !!

Great move from your side !!
For people like you that do not have resseller in your country is a good option. for me and users like me i don´t think.
I prefer to pay for physical thing (dongle) instead of an activation .. let's suppose your infinity card for some reason stops working, you will not be able you use infinity software or gb-key software

Br
Old 04-17-2012, 14:22   #33 (permalink)
Product Supporter

Member: 1043909
Thanks Meter: 60,926
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpoOnx View Post
I always enjoyed the hard work of your team, always non stop updates, always good solutions, but I do not think this is the best move for your team, I told all my friends that all teams should be as professional as your team, but not now! you´re charging an activation from other team work to use in box right after you're you started to charge an annual tax to use you're own software and support! can you tell me why should I pay an annual fee to use infinity software if the team instead of adding those models and brands to you´re own software started to charge an activation from other team work?!
Is it fair for us (infinity box users) pay the annual fee and pay again for an activation of gb-key software?

please do not consider this as an insult to your team, it's just my opinion as a user of your box

Br
Hello,

There is no any relation in our support area charges and other team software activations.

Story #1: charges for Infinity-Box support area and software updates:
As we told many time, we do not insist. You can renew support/updates and use latest software only if you will find that our new software updates in useful for you. You can use old Infinity-Box software w/o any limits.

Story #2: Software activations for Infinity-Box smart-cards
It's just an ability for other teams to sell their software to people, who do not want to pay for physical dongles delivery.

Tell me, please, what is the relation in "story #1" and "story #2" ?
Yes, exactly... No any relation.
If you want to buy GB-Key and if you do not want to pay for physical dongle delivery via DHL - you can use my nice offer and you can activate more software for your existing smart-card. Also, you have cables already, if you do not need new 5 kg of the same cables (that you already have) why not use software activation ?

Please, let's divide software and updates by Infinity-Box Team and just a friendly cooperation of two teams who helps each other to server their customers better than before.
Old 04-17-2012, 14:28   #34 (permalink)
Product Supporter

Quote:
For people like you that do not have resseller in your country is a good option. for me and users like me i don´t think.
I prefer to pay for physical thing (dongle) instead of an activation .. let's suppose your infinity card for some reason stops working, you will not be able you use infinity software or gb-key software

Br
Hello,

Let's suppose that gb-key dongle that will be sent to you via post will be lost at post, in that case you will not be able to use gb-key software.

People who prefer dongles may buy dongles, no problems, but people who like fast online activation will buy activation.

I do not see any problems for both methods. And it's more than interesting to see how is active people who do not want to use our new service
Old 04-17-2012, 14:59   #35 (permalink)

Quote:
Hello,

There is no any relation in our support area charges and other team software activations.

Story #1: charges for Infinity-Box support area and software updates:
As we told many time, we do not insist. You can renew support/updates and use latest software only if you will find that our new software updates in useful for you. You can use old Infinity-Box software w/o any limits.

Story #2: Software activations for Infinity-Box smart-cards
It's just an ability for other teams to sell their software to people, who do not want to pay for physical dongles delivery.

Tell me, please, what is the relation in "story #1" and "story #2" ?
Yes, exactly... No any relation.
If you want to buy GB-Key and if you do not want to pay for physical dongle delivery via DHL - you can use my nice offer and you can activate more software for your existing smart-card. Also, you have cables already, if you do not need new 5 kg of the same cables (that you already have) why not use software activation ?

Please, let's divide software and updates by Infinity-Box Team and just a friendly cooperation of two teams who helps each other to server their customers better than before.
First off all i´m not complaining about renew support/updates, every team needs money, money is the greatest incentive and keeps us motivated for work, but we need good updates instead of good activations

Br
Old 04-17-2012, 15:09   #36 (permalink)
Product Supporter

Quote:
First off all i´m not complaining about renew support/updates, every team needs money, money is the greatest incentive and keeps us motivated for work, but we need good updates instead of good activations

Br
Yes, I completely agree with you that good updates is much more important for old users than anything else. I understand it very well, let's hope we will be able to give something interesting to our users in near future.
Old 04-17-2012, 19:02   #37 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 73378
Sonork: Eprom
Thanks Meter: 173
Quote:
Yes, I completely agree with you that good updates is much more important for old users than anything else. I understand it very well, let's hope we will be able to give something interesting to our users in near future.

My litle problem is to much activated tools on and must use only one tool.
:Infinity main
-MModule,
-SPT,
-Pin finder
-Best,
-Content extractor
-GB-Key...

Ok i now reduced only one usb cable,one box, one FTD, ....if i have couple difrerent phone to work is problem to much time use diferent tool one by one...
Old 04-19-2012, 11:12   #38 (permalink)
Product Supporter

Member: 128745
Thanks Meter: 16,936
Quote:

Br

First you saw SPT activation , then GBkey activation and surely next week you will see another product actiavtion on Infinity Box, this does not mean Infinity Team are the owners of all other teams in the market, we simply provide those teams a platform to sell Online actiavtion.
Some time a repair shop recieves a phone for which they may have to buy a new dongle , customer does not want to wait for several days, here is where activation is usefull , its instant , you can get activation in several minutes and unllock the phone , rather than pay money wait for package to arrive in courier
Old 04-20-2012, 17:27   #39 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 980307
Sonork: 100.1649165
infinity team i one question?

my infinity have firmware 1.16, i can actived the gb-key software..?

after actived gb-key in my infinity box, i can enter in the support of infinity box and update the firmware 1.20 my infinity box..?
Old 04-20-2012, 23:17   #40 (permalink)
Product Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by daryl007 View Post
infinity team i one question?

my infinity have firmware 1.16, i can actived the gb-key software..?
Yes, you can. Firmwware version is not important for this operation.

Quote:
after actived gb-key in my infinity box, i can enter in the support of infinity box and update the firmware 1.20 my infinity box..?
No. There is no any relation in GB-Key activation and Infinity-Box support renew.
Old 04-20-2012, 23:57   #41 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 980307
Sonork: 100.1649165
very thanks for you response......
now i try buy credits in gsm server for actived gb-key software but only in gsm server sold 250 or 300 but 260 not, help me i need only 260 for actived any response please...

other question ..

for actived in online i need choice main infinity box, i understand this..

infinity box `[best } for users service nokia..
infinity cdma ..
main infinity box for user with use mmodule..? for me is this...

i am right?
The Following User Says Thank You to daryl007 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-21-2012, 00:10   #42 (permalink)
Product Supporter

Quote:
very thanks for you response......
now i try buy credits in gsm server for actived gb-key software but only in gsm server sold 250 or 300 but 260 not, help me i need only 260 for actived any response please...

other question ..

for actived in online i need choice main infinity box, i understand this..

infinity box `[best } for users service nokia..
infinity cdma ..
main infinity box for user with use mmodule..? for me is this...

i am right?
Hello,

In case of any problems you can contact to our sales department directly: [email protected]
Also, you can try to contact to any other reseller from this list: Infinity-Box - How to buy

Activation procedure details:
Infinity-Box - Online Service
and
http://server1.infinity-box.biz/down..._procedure.pdf

If you have Main Infinity-Box you have to enter your box S/N near " Enter main Infinity-Box serial number (S/N) and click to Buy button".
The Following User Says Thank You to YellowBoss For This Useful Post:
Old 04-22-2012, 12:34   #43 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 148814
Sonork: 100.1576882
Thanks Meter: 5,012
Donate money to this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by DUSKnenixs View Post
World first repair error 23..etc in huawei MTK---never kill huawei mtk so noting new(i remember when new huawei algo come to market, war between infinity and advantar box )
ZTE Android World First Unlock in 2 sec All FW--furious can do it, micro box too
Alcatel Unlock in 5 Sec without flash...----->today all alcatel i never use conection with box nck dongle will do it and microbox( codes flow well)

Lets see if this team will start with really someting new for your contry....bit tired of promises.
so Buy your beloved tools ...
many Users did buy activation and know why..coz a World First solution is not the same as a Copy/past one....
no need tell us who can do what GB-Key do..coz we know that we were the first in release....
there's no Huawei Algo...
-Huawei Mtk error 23 fix still GBKey the Uniq in doing in 5 sec
-Zte Android in 2 Sec all FW, when other did release the same, users of GBKEY did do unlock hundred of phones already
-Alcatel with Cable (still the uniq in the world doing in 5 sec without Flash or loose user data)....and if you say others can do with code..so try do some from Telcel Mexico

Security is changing....and soon, only Good will stay giving Updates...

Seems you like spend €€ to do the same thing.....GB-Key users do that First and only for small price

Check GB-Key section for Updates and you choose : LEAD or FOLLOW

/br
The Following User Says Thank You to boucettay For This Useful Post:
Old 04-23-2012, 01:46   #44 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 1147852
Thanks Meter: 587
Hi there ,
I was very interested in activation because as you said i have a customer with an urgent phone to unlock i looked for your team members online all a day found one online but did not answer me for a reason i ignore.
Contacted GSMSERVER and they did not have BEST credits,GSMSP either.
So i lost a client money and also my interest to use BEST online services because none is there to assist you while you need to purchase something.

BEST REGARDS
GSMUNIVERS
Old 04-23-2012, 09:15   #45 (permalink)
Product Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by donbibi View Post
Hi there ,
I was very interested in activation because as you said i have a customer with an urgent phone to unlock i looked for your team members online all a day found one online but did not answer me for a reason i ignore.
Contacted GSMSERVER and they did not have BEST credits,GSMSP either.
So i lost a client money and also my interest to use BEST online services because none is there to assist you while you need to purchase something.

BEST REGARDS
GSMUNIVERS
Thank you very much for your information.
it's really strange that GSMSERVER did not had credits. Are you sure that you have contacted really to GSMSERVER ?
Could you, please, send me a copy of your discussion to [email protected]