GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > Hard/Software Products (official support) > Infinity-Box

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-11-2015, 18:09   #31 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 149
Member: 2232551
Status: Online
Thanks Meter: 13

bro ple help me my InfinityBox BEST erro dongle is blocked ple help me
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2015, 18:16   #32 (permalink)
Product Supporter
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 25,748
Member: 148515
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 16,269
Quote:
Originally Posted by azoukni2 View Post
bro ple help me my InfinityBox BEST erro dongle is blocked ple help me
I have prepared a special instruction especially for your Dongle.
Read this thread first post now.
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2015, 00:31   #33 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 5
Member: 2119320
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 0
now i Had all ready

please help me
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2015, 08:51   #34 (permalink)
Product Supporter
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 28,152
Member: 1043909
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 53,234
Quote:
Originally Posted by ocorox View Post
now i Had all ready

please help me
Code:
4. Contact to [email protected] and confirm that operations 1. + 2. + 3. done
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2015, 13:26   #35 (permalink)
Insane Poster
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 94
Member: 1892311
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 10
please help

---------- Process started: 11/14/2015 5:25:02 AM ----------
DongleManager [Infinity-Box] v1.58 [11/14/2015 5:25:02 AM]
PC HWID: C01E228B8E8C399AC2C90E52FF00FAAB
Card-Reader: FT SCR2000 0
HWID: 01038E7C10321292
Type: [BEST] S/N: -------- Version:
please help
Connecting to server
Server connection successfully established
Checking DongleManager version...
Your DongleManager is up-to-date
Checking Dongle Identification...
Authenticating on server...
Authentication stage error:
Server reported error:[0010] Dongle authentication failed. Retry upgrade.
Disconnected
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2015, 18:05   #36 (permalink)
Product Supporter
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 28,152
Member: 1043909
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 53,234
Quote:
Originally Posted by lotfy View Post
---------- Process started: 11/14/2015 5:25:02 AM ----------
DongleManager [Infinity-Box] v1.58 [11/14/2015 5:25:02 AM]
PC HWID: C01E228B8E8C399AC2C90E52FF00FAAB
Card-Reader: FT SCR2000 0
HWID: 01038E7C10321292
Type: [BEST] S/N: -------- Version:
please help
Connecting to server
Server connection successfully established
Checking DongleManager version...
Your DongleManager is up-to-date
Checking Dongle Identification...
Authenticating on server...
Authentication stage error:
Server reported error:[0010] Dongle authentication failed. Retry upgrade.
Disconnected
1. Please read first post in current thread
2. Contact us in 4 days due to you attacked our server many times and your account locked by server and I can not reset it
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2015, 09:39   #37 (permalink)
Insane Poster
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 94
Member: 1892311
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by YellowBoss View Post
1. Please read first post in current thread
2. Contact us in 4 days due to you attacked our server many times and your account locked by server and I can not reset it
Wait 4 days and after that I do BAA
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2015, 09:55   #38 (permalink)
Product Supporter
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 28,152
Member: 1043909
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 53,234
Quote:
Originally Posted by lotfy View Post
Wait 4 days and after that I do BAA
Lets hope next time you do not try to make 15 tries for nothing.
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2015, 09:06   #39 (permalink)
Insane Poster
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 94
Member: 1892311
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by YellowBoss View Post
Lets hope next time you do not try to make 15 tries for nothing.
Infinity-Box CardID v1.06
[email protected]
Error when connecting Card in: FT SCR2000 0
SmartCard API error #2148532235
The smart card cannot be accessed because of other connections outstanding.
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2015, 12:55   #40 (permalink)
Product Supporter
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 28,152
Member: 1043909
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 53,234
Quote:
Originally Posted by lotfy View Post
Infinity-Box CardID v1.06
[email protected]
Error when connecting Card in: FT SCR2000 0
SmartCard API error #2148532235
The smart card cannot be accessed because of other connections outstanding.
This means you must close all other software and run only one software.
  Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to YellowBoss For This Useful Post:
Old 11-16-2015, 14:57   #41 (permalink)
Insane Poster
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 94
Member: 1892311
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by YellowBoss View Post
This means you must close all other software and run only one software.
Database: ./FSCard.ini
Card-Reader: FT SCR2000 0
ATR: 3B7D95000080318065B0831148C883009000
Historical ATR bytes: 0080318065B0831148C8830090
Card Manager: A000000018434D00
SerialNumber: 01038E7C
ROM:
Integrated Circuit Fabricator: 4250
Integrated Circuit Type: 3272
OS:
Identifier: 1291
Release Date: 6181
Release Level: 0700
EEPROM:
Fabrication Date: 1271
Serial Number: 01038E7C
Batch Identifier: 1032
Module Fabricator: 1292
Module Packaging Date: 2003
IC Card Manufacturer: 2003
IC Em******* Date: 2003
Pre Personalizer: 2004
Pre Personalization Date: 2003
Pre Personalization Equipment Identifier: 00000044
Personalizer: 0000
Personalization Date: 0000
Personalization Equipment Identifier: 00000000
m_iopCard.Serial: 01038E7C10321292
GP Version: 2.1.1
SCP Version: 1, Option: 5
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2015, 19:07   #42 (permalink)
Product Supporter
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 28,152
Member: 1043909
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 53,234
Quote:
Originally Posted by lotfy View Post
Database: ./FSCard.ini
Card-Reader: FT SCR2000 0
ATR: 3B7D95000080318065B0831148C883009000
Historical ATR bytes: 0080318065B0831148C8830090
Card Manager: A000000018434D00
SerialNumber: 01038E7C
ROM:
Integrated Circuit Fabricator: 4250
Integrated Circuit Type: 3272
OS:
Identifier: 1291
Release Date: 6181
Release Level: 0700
EEPROM:
Fabrication Date: 1271
Serial Number: 01038E7C
Batch Identifier: 1032
Module Fabricator: 1292
Module Packaging Date: 2003
IC Card Manufacturer: 2003
IC Em******* Date: 2003
Pre Personalizer: 2004
Pre Personalization Date: 2003
Pre Personalization Equipment Identifier: 00000044
Personalizer: 0000
Personalization Date: 0000
Personalization Equipment Identifier: 00000000
m_iopCard.Serial: 01038E7C10321292
GP Version: 2.1.1
SCP Version: 1, Option: 5
Hello,

Why did you posted this info here ?
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2015, 19:18   #43 (permalink)
Insane Poster
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 94
Member: 1892311
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by YellowBoss View Post
Hello,

Why did you posted this info here ?
dongle is not found connect dongle and restart software
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2015, 19:27   #44 (permalink)
Product Supporter
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 28,152
Member: 1043909
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 53,234
Quote:
Originally Posted by lotfy View Post
dongle is not found connect dongle and restart software
Please be noted that server still has active lock for your account.
Please count 4 days (as I told you earlier) from lock date and then contact to pur supporter via e-mail.

In case of more useless tries from your side it may be that server lock your account for more long time.


If you are unable to understand my explanation please use translate.google.com

Thank you !
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2015, 08:30   #45 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 231
Member: 251872
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 297
---------- Process started: 11/18/2015 11:58:46 PM ----------
DongleManager [Infinity-Box] v1.59 [11/18/2015 11:58:46 PM]
PC HWID: A6E1EEF3B3422E65D1AB1A2A9F27746C
Card-Reader: FT SCR2000 0
HWID: 0007618C19801292
Type: [BEST] S/N: 1686618C Version: 0122.02
Connecting to server
Server connection successfully established
Checking DongleManager version...
Your DongleManager is up-to-date
Checking Dongle Identification...
Authenticating on server...
Authentication stage error:
Server reported error:[0031] Dongle identification data damaged. Contact to [email protected]
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


 



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 16:40.



Powered by Searchlight © 2020 Axivo Inc.
vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
- GSM Hosting Ltd. - 1999-2017 -
Page generated in 0.39408 seconds with 8 queries

SEO by vBSEO