GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > Hard/Software Products (official support) > Infinity-Box

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-20-2006, 15:19   #1 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 216769
Sonork: 100.1576865
Thanks Meter: 225
Red face How To Register From Support Infinity?

HI SIR CAN U HELP ME HOW TO REGISTER FROM UR SUPPORT?

I CANT REGISTER MY BOX..

HERE MY LOG MY BOX..

PLSE UPDATE MY BOX

If you can't login into support area: send mail with this info to [email protected] and your account will be activated as soon as possible.

If you have problems during start software at first time: upgrade your dongle firmware.

HELP ME .....................

Last edited by InfinitySupport; 12-20-2006 at 16:03.
Old 12-20-2006, 15:47   #2 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 101860
Sonork: 100.1582168 100.77603
Thanks Meter: 6,036
Donate money to this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by gudo View Post

I CANT REGISTER MY BOX..

HERE MY LOG MY BOX..

PLSE UPDATE MY BOX

Dongle S/N: ********
Firmware version: 0108.02 Standard
Smart-card status: activated
"UK edition" status: On
Support area: http://www.infinity-box.com
Support area Username: ********
Support area Password: ********
Identifier: 2C8E57

If you can't login into support area: send mail with this info to [email protected] and your account will be activated as soon as possible.

If you have problems during start software at first time: upgrade your dongle firmware.

PLEASE EDIT your username, password & S# of your box.

br

RNC_EBM
Old 12-20-2006, 16:01   #3 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Help Me My Friend How To Rigester My Box To Support..
Old 12-20-2006, 16:06   #4 (permalink)
Product Manager

Member: 130995
Thanks Meter: 35,227
Quote:

I CANT REGISTER MY BOX..

HERE MY LOG MY BOX..

PLSE UPDATE MY BOX

Hello,

Please, next time when you post here your login/password to support area post here also the next info:
Your bank account No
Bank name
Bank internet access web page
Your bank login/password
Your credit card No
Your Name written on your credit card
Please attach photo of back side your credit card (with you signature and severall small not important digits)
Your home address, phone No, mobile No.
Your wife maiden name

I think this information will be enough to activate your account in Infinity-Box support area.

p.s.
did you tried to read this: http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=207205
Old 12-20-2006, 16:19   #5 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Hello Sir My Password And User Name I Cant Acces Ur Support What Going On?

Can U Actavate My Account Sir?
Old 12-20-2006, 16:27   #6 (permalink)
Product Supporter

Member: 128745
Thanks Meter: 16,936
Enter login and password manually , do not copy paste
Old 12-20-2006, 16:30   #7 (permalink)
Product Manager

Quote:
Hello Sir My Password And User Name I Cant Acces Ur Support What Going On?

Can U Actavate My Account Sir?
Please, read
http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=207205

If you can't read info by this link make this:
read dongle info
copy all text from S/N reader window to your e-mail client and send mail to me: [email protected]
After I'll receive your e-mail (and info that I asked in my previous message) I'll activate your account in 1 minute.
Old 12-20-2006, 16:44   #8 (permalink)
No Life Poster

my box i can use it bcose i cant download from support...

Tnx For Help...

Last edited by GUDO-GSM; 12-21-2006 at 16:04.
Old 12-20-2006, 22:46   #9 (permalink)
Product Manager

Quote:
Solve My Froblem...tnx For Reply All Supporter For Infinity Team..

Tnx For Help...
Dear Mr. Gudo,

Please, read my previous message with the next text:
read dongle info
copy all text from S/N reader window to your e-mail client and send mail to me:
[email protected]
After I'll receive your e-mail I'll activate your account in 1 minute.

Instead of send me your dongle information you have sent me two useless PM with text like "HELP ME". What is "help me" ? Is it your name or is it dongle Serial No ?

btw... Still no any mail in my Yahoo mailbox. Is it Yahoo mail system fault or... ?

p.s.
please, tell me more about your "Location: inside-EMMA 4 INSIDE FLS20". Is it your real location or you just heard these strange words somwhere but still can't find strange words source ?
I am really surpriced that man with 1200+ posts in this forum can't read sticky thread in this support forum about login/password problems, can't understand that it's really stupid to post in forum for public access their login/password for support area, can't understand that I need dongle information instead of words "help me" to activate support area account.
Old 12-21-2006, 12:42   #10 (permalink)
Product Manager

Dear Mr. Gudo,

Please, stop to send me PMs with words like "help me".
Please, read this: http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/show...97&postcount=9
Old 12-21-2006, 13:04   #11 (permalink)
Product Manager

Dear Mr. Gudo,

It looks like you really have problems with reading.
Just want to post here your last PM:

Originally Posted by InfinitySupport
Dear Friend,

I see you have some problems with reading. It's not serious problem and I'm sure you will be able to solve this problem easily if you will try to use any kind of language translators (online or offline, not important).

please, read this, you will see instruction what to do:
https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f296/how-register-support-infinity-358925/

tnx for reply i well return my box for my reseller....maybe my box is damages..?i ll changes my box...thank you for ur help..

To be honest I think now that Mr. Gudo just want to make me little bit crazy. Just for info: it's not so easy to make me nervious, I have seen so many different users...

Dear Mr. Gudo,
Please, if you want to return box to your reseller make this. But I am not sure that your reseller will make refund or make box replacement w/o any real reason.
I think that your explanation like "I can't read easy English words" is not so good reason for box replacement.

Please, try to read this easy text again: http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/show...97&postcount=9

Also, if here in forum exist somebody from Philippines, please, make me favour and translate my small instruction (how to get access to Infinity-Box support area) in language that will be easy-to-understand for man who live in Philippines.

Also if anybody can send translated text to Mr. Gudo by PM you will make a very big help for me.

Thank you !

p.s.
once again I see back side of customer care.
When you try to make best service many customers start to think "yes, it's realy weak support team, they want to make good service to customers so we can make any kind of actions, we can write useless messages, we can try to make support person crazy, we can return boxes to resellers w/o any reasons, we can f u c k support person, we can spend time in useless discussion and IN ANY CASE THIS WEAK TEAM MAKE SUPPORT FOR US".
It's not a new position. When people see that supporters (or resellers, or any other service persons) start to talk with customers like with PEOPLE and when supporter always remember rule that "customer always right" so many people think that it's normal situation to f u c k supporters.
Other position: if supporters always say f u ck o f f to customers... in this case customers become really serious because they know that if they start to play with supporters they will get nothing.

so, please, can I ask somebody about good advice: should we start to use simple and easy words like "f u c k o f f" every time instead of make support like before ?

Last edited by InfinitySupport; 12-21-2006 at 13:18.
Old 12-21-2006, 15:41   #12 (permalink)
No Life Poster

is dat the ryt way to talk to ur customer...i think its not fair...i just need some help..and i emailed u already the details....we just need help and ur trying to say wer threatining u...dats not fair coz im not ..first of all so many post of log in problems wid u pipol...y not fix ur support site,or email us step by step configuration...wat if i cant find my reseller ..is dat mean dat u will not support us...wow nice,,,very nice reply
Old 12-21-2006, 15:51   #13 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by InfinitySupport View Post
Dear Mr. Gudo,

It looks like you really have problems with reading.
Just want to post here your last PM:

Originally Posted by InfinitySupport
Dear Friend,

I see you have some problems with reading. It's not serious problem and I'm sure you will be able to solve this problem easily if you will try to use any kind of language translators (online or offline, not important).

please, read this, you will see instruction what to do:
http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=358925

tnx for reply i well return my box for my reseller....maybe my box is damages..?i ll changes my box...thank you for ur help..

To be honest I think now that Mr. Gudo just want to make me little bit crazy. Just for info: it's not so easy to make me nervious, I have seen so many different users...

Dear Mr. Gudo,
Please, if you want to return box to your reseller make this. But I am not sure that your reseller will make refund or make box replacement w/o any real reason.
I think that your explanation like "I can't read easy English words" is not so good reason for box replacement.

Please, try to read this easy text again: http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/show...97&postcount=9

Also, if here in forum exist somebody from Philippines, please, make me favour and translate my small instruction (how to get access to Infinity-Box support area) in language that will be easy-to-understand for man who live in Philippines.

Also if anybody can send translated text to Mr. Gudo by PM you will make a very big help for me.

Thank you !

p.s.
once again I see back side of customer care.
When you try to make best service many customers start to think "yes, it's realy weak support team, they want to make good service to customers so we can make any kind of actions, we can write useless messages, we can try to make support person crazy, we can return boxes to resellers w/o any reasons, we can f u c k support person, we can spend time in useless discussion and IN ANY CASE THIS WEAK TEAM MAKE SUPPORT FOR US".
It's not a new position. When people see that supporters (or resellers, or any other service persons) start to talk with customers like with PEOPLE and when supporter always remember rule that "customer always right" so many people think that it's normal situation to f u c k supporters.
Other position: if supporters always say f u ck o f f to customers... in this case customers become really serious because they know that if they start to play with supporters they will get nothing.

so, please, can I ask somebody about good advice: should we start to use simple and easy words like "f u c k o f f" every time instead of make support like before ?

wow nice help ...is dat the ryt wayu talk to ur customer...we just need some help..and im not threatining u people..y shud i...we already email u the details and still nothing...already ask reseller but no help...i tot u ?the owner cud help coz of ur "GLOBAL SUPPORT" thing and u replied to to ur reseller wow....and 1st of alll if u fix ur support..dis wud not happen and i read so many post complaining dis a couple of times TAKE NOTE NOT ONLY ME..complaining many people and dats ur answer to me....wow..u ask my serial..dongle...password and user name i already send it and no reply of you people
Old 12-21-2006, 16:00   #14 (permalink)
No Life Poster

please check my background ...before u accused me of something...
Old 12-21-2006, 16:11   #15 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 120328
Thanks Meter: 243
just a few words..wen i bought my box i had dis same problem ..i dont know y...but wid some friends i ask i was able to fix it....and i was shock about you infinity support team respond to mr gudo...he just ask help..simple and plain? and u treat him like dat ...i think dats not fair for him...dat y dis forum was made..to help each oder....to expand our knowledge..u infinity people are geniouses but ur acting like child ryt now...