GSM-Forum

GSM-Forum (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/)
-   Infinity-Box (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f296/)
-   -   Infinity-Box Language Pack Editor for MT6205-MT6228 CPU based phones (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f296/infinity-box-language-pack-editor-mt6205-mt6228-cpu-based-phones-472311/)

InfinitySupport 11-27-2007 20:24

Infinity-Box Language Pack Editor for MT6205-MT6228 CPU based phones

Infinity-Box Language Pack Editor for MT6205-MT6228 CPU based phones.

Document date: 27 Nov 2007
Document status: preliminary notification

What is Infinity-Box Language Pack Editor ?

Infinity-Box Language Pack Editor is a software that can edit content of firmware for "Chinese" phones based on MT6205-MT6228 CPU.

What is general functions of Infinity-Box Language Pack Editor ?
  • Standalone software: it's no need to use Internet connection
  • Supported file formats: Infinity-Box "Chinese Miracle" and "Flash Tool" (plain binary).
  • Automatic language detection inside firmware.
  • Possible to edit any language inside firmware and see original and edited text at the same time.
  • There is no any limits for menu message size (possible to make menu message longer or shorter than original).
  • Automatic menu translation via dictionary.
  • Possible to create own dictionary from existing firmware and possible to use own dictionaries for future work.
  • Output file format: Infinity-Box "Chinese Miracle". As a result you have a very safe and very fast way to install new language: if you use "Smart write" Infinity-Box function during flashing software write only difference of original and edited firmware but not complete firmware.
  • Software package include several dictionaries for different languages so it's possible to make fast and correct language editing from the first day.
  • Attention: it's need to use Infinity-Box "Chinese Miracle" software version 1.38 and above !

When Infinity-Box Language Pack Editor software will be finally released ?

Final software release date depends on test results, we will keep you informed.

Note: currently Infinity-Box Language Pack Editor software is under testing and we are looking for serious and high-qualified testers to finish work and fix possible bugs.
If you have good experience in "Chinese" models repair you can contact us and discuss how to get your Infinity-Box Language Pack Editor software copy.

How to become an Infinity-Box Language Pack Editor tester ?

Send your request to e-mail: [email protected]
Please, include in your e-mail your GsmHosting forum nickname and your country/language that you can edit/test.
Please, don't send your request via PM or ICQ, send it only via e-mail !

Please, read easy rules before send e-mail to us to avoid future misunderstanding:

. We need limited number of testers for each country so we can decline requests to be a tester even from very active person if we have enough testers already for specified country/language !
. We will check previous activity of each person who will request to be the tester and we can decline request without any explanation.
. We will supply free copy of latest Infinity-Box Language Pack Editor editor to testers that will be selected by Infinity-Box team members.
. We supply free copy to testers not for fun but for work and for feedback, so if you don't have phones for tests or don't want to give to us reports about software functionality and possible bugs - please, don't ask us to give you this software for test.
. If tester will disappear after he will get free copy of Infinity-Box Language Pack Editor software we are free to completely deactivate dongle that was activated for work with Infinity-Box Language Pack Editor.

Additional information and screenshots available here: http://www.infinity-box.biz/index.php?id=langedit&lg=en

Note: software and documentation under development and we will provide more information and documentation as soon as possible.

================================================== ===
Document date: 12-Dec-2007
Document status: additional notification

Dear Friends,

Here is one funny story with our "tester".
Please, read it very carefully befiore ask us to activate your dongle to work with Language Editor.

Freinds, let's respect each other !

Here is a e-mail that I have received after I have made "tester" activation for one user:
Code:

tw> hi i very thank u  for soft and now i can open programs but i no have file
tw> Dictionary thai pls give me thank

And here is my reply to this "smart tester":
Code:

Dear Sir,

I thought you have read and understand rules when you have asked to
be the tester but you are not.
I gave you free activation because I thought that you are able to work
and help us, f.e. create dictionary, but you are asking dictionary for
your own language from us.

Sorry, but your dongle will be deactivated and will be not work with
our Language Editor.

Thank you for understanding !

--
Best regards,
IHelper

We will be in touch with ALL (I repeat, ALL, not depends, is it our old friends or new people) testers who have got LanguagePack Editor activation from us, and if testers will be silent and did not provide test results, dictionaries etc. we will deactivate their dongles.
We don't like "smart" people who want to lie to us that they ready to help but instead of help to everyone they want to help only to themself.
So, if you want to be a tester, please, think twice, do you have enough skills and time to be a tester.

Thank you for understanding and please, let's respect each other !

tayeb_am 11-27-2007 20:44

email already sent

thanx my best team

.:DANESH:. 11-27-2007 23:21

thanks to Infinity Team

SHOEB AHMED 11-28-2007 08:21

thanks Infinity Team

CxVj 11-28-2007 11:20

Hi,
i want to be a tester at your team.
thanks in advance

Heather_88 11-29-2007 06:48

is that language software pack editor support to add new language into the phone or just edit or modify the exist language, if support added language, that's really powerful language pack editor, so could be 10 world's language will be embedded into new chinese phone.

Heather_88 11-29-2007 06:52

oh yeah sorry, is that support change font of language? becomes italic, bold, the colors or could be change font model????

stivubicco 11-29-2007 10:37

thanx team that great work keep it up

tsarkh 11-29-2007 11:59

we will be waiting for this great update, we need it ASAP to stay first all the time

elkawasmy 11-29-2007 15:19

thanks to Infinity Team

ezzis 11-29-2007 15:27

Dear InfinitySupport,
Is this Language Pack Editor the same as from s.mobi and will this be integrated in Infinity box Shell?
If yes, what happens with s.mobi customers.I ask because I use this software now and how this will affect me as user of current software.
regards
ezzis

shahzaadbutt 11-29-2007 15:38

well infinity team is the hardwork team in the world :D

zakryia 11-29-2007 16:25

thanks to Infinity Team

Sudan-Mobiles 11-29-2007 16:33

thanks alot for ifinity team

InfinitySupport 11-29-2007 18:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by Heather_88 (Post 2907307)
oh yeah sorry, is that support change font of language? becomes italic, bold, the colors or could be change font model????

Funny question.
If you will explain WHY you need to change Standard fonts in phone to Itallic I'll try to think how to answer to your question.