GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > Hard/Software Products (official support) > Infinity-Box

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-23-2021, 21:42   #61 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Lebanon-Beirut
Age: 40
Posts: 819
Member: 180903
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1637253
Thanks Meter: 67
Donate money to this user

cant reset mt6765 a037f frp
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2021, 22:09   #62 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Lebanon-Beirut
Age: 40
Posts: 819
Member: 180903
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1637253
Thanks Meter: 67
Donate money to this user
Frp is still onnnnnnn

1. Make sure device is powered off. Power off, if need. Wait 20 seconds after
2. Insert USB cable in phone
Waiting for device connection ...

PTFN : MediaTek PreLoader USB VCOM (Android) (COM15)
MODE : PRELOADER PORT
PORT : 15
Waiting BOOT ack ...
PRELOADER : ACK confirmed!
BROM : Init BROM
BROM init passed!
CHIP : MT6765 , SBID : 0x8A00 , HWVR : 0xCA00 , SWVR : 0x0000
CODE : Cervino
TYPE : MODERN [RAPHAEL]
BROM : SecLevel : 0x00000005
BROM : SecMode : SBC+SDA
BROM : BROM|BL : 0xFF|0x03
BROM : PRELOADER PORT
PTFN : MediaTek USB Port (COM16)
MODE : BOOTROM
PORT : 16
Waiting BOOT ack ...
BROM : Skip ACK verify
BROM : Init BROM
BROM init passed!
CHIP : MT6765 , SBID : 0x8A00 , HWVR : 0xCA00 , SWVR : 0x0000
CODE : Cervino
TYPE : MODERN [RAPHAEL]
BROM : MEID : 9166A21B1C2C54E72F0E9EF6FE36C6B5
BROM : SecLevel : 0x000000E5
BROM : SecMode : SBC+SDA+EXT
BROM : BROM|BL : 0x05|0xFE
BROM : BOOTROM
BROM : SOCID : EB2061B834898A01F227C2F103E6C023B08509CA90B68F2726 12651421BD3E3A
BROM : Sending FireFly
FireFly : Starting ...
FireFly : Init Core
FireFly : Core init done!
FireFly : Running : v04.04.04 on MT6765
FireFly : eMMC init passed!

EMMC: CSD : D02701320F5903FFF6DBFFEF8E40400D
EMMC: CSD : TEMP_WRITE_PROTECT: False
EMMC: CSD : PERM_WRITE_PROTECT: False

EMMC: CID : 150100525036344142002C62CA479851
EMMC: VEN : SAMSUNG : OEM : 0 : ID : 525036344142
EMMC: VEN : SAMSUNG : RP64AB
EMMC: SNN : 744671815 ( 0x2C62CA47) , MF : 9/2021

EMMC: EXTCSD : rev1.8 ( eMMC 5.1 )
EMMC: EXTCSD [BOOT_BUS_WIDTH] : 0x02
EMMC: EXTCSD [PARTITION_CONFIG] : 0x48
EMMC: EXTCSD [SIZE] : Market : 64 GB
EMMC: EXTCSD [SIZE] : Actual : 0xE8F800000 [ 58.24 GB ]
EMMC: EXTCSD [EOL] : EOL status : Normal ( Less than 80% reserved blocks used )
EMMC: EXTCSD [EOL_A] : SLC status : 0% - 10% used
EMMC: EXTCSD [EOL_B] : MLC status : 0% - 10% used

EMMC:
BOOT1 : 0x00400000 [ 4.00 MB ]
BOOT2 : 0x00400000 [ 4.00 MB ]
USER : 0xE8F800000 [ 58.24 GB ]

DA : USB : HIGH-SPEED

Boot done!

Format Ok : RESET PROTECTION
Format Ok : USERDATA
Format Ok : USERDATA
Format Ok : USERDATA

Done!
Elapsed: 00:00:19

Reconnect Power/Cable!
  Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to SAAD3000 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-23-2021, 22:36   #63 (permalink)
Product Supporter
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 28,052
Member: 148515
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 18,498
Quote:
Originally Posted by SAAD3000 View Post
1. Make sure device is powered off. Power off, if need. Wait 20 seconds after
2. Insert USB cable in phone
Waiting for device connection ...

PTFN : MediaTek PreLoader USB VCOM (Android) (COM15)
MODE : PRELOADER PORT
PORT : 15
Waiting BOOT ack ...
PRELOADER : ACK confirmed!
BROM : Init BROM
BROM init passed!
CHIP : MT6765 , SBID : 0x8A00 , HWVR : 0xCA00 , SWVR : 0x0000
CODE : Cervino
TYPE : MODERN [RAPHAEL]
BROM : SecLevel : 0x00000005
BROM : SecMode : SBC+SDA
BROM : BROM|BL : 0xFF|0x03
BROM : PRELOADER PORT
PTFN : MediaTek USB Port (COM16)
MODE : BOOTROM
PORT : 16
Waiting BOOT ack ...
BROM : Skip ACK verify
BROM : Init BROM
BROM init passed!
CHIP : MT6765 , SBID : 0x8A00 , HWVR : 0xCA00 , SWVR : 0x0000
CODE : Cervino
TYPE : MODERN [RAPHAEL]
BROM : MEID : 9166A21B1C2C54E72F0E9EF6FE36C6B5
BROM : SecLevel : 0x000000E5
BROM : SecMode : SBC+SDA+EXT
BROM : BROM|BL : 0x05|0xFE
BROM : BOOTROM
BROM : SOCID : EB2061B834898A01F227C2F103E6C023B08509CA90B68F2726 12651421BD3E3A
BROM : Sending FireFly
FireFly : Starting ...
FireFly : Init Core
FireFly : Core init done!
FireFly : Running : v04.04.04 on MT6765
FireFly : eMMC init passed!

EMMC: CSD : D02701320F5903FFF6DBFFEF8E40400D
EMMC: CSD : TEMP_WRITE_PROTECT: False
EMMC: CSD : PERM_WRITE_PROTECT: False

EMMC: CID : 150100525036344142002C62CA479851
EMMC: VEN : SAMSUNG : OEM : 0 : ID : 525036344142
EMMC: VEN : SAMSUNG : RP64AB
EMMC: SNN : 744671815 ( 0x2C62CA47) , MF : 9/2021

EMMC: EXTCSD : rev1.8 ( eMMC 5.1 )
EMMC: EXTCSD [BOOT_BUS_WIDTH] : 0x02
EMMC: EXTCSD [PARTITION_CONFIG] : 0x48
EMMC: EXTCSD [SIZE] : Market : 64 GB
EMMC: EXTCSD [SIZE] : Actual : 0xE8F800000 [ 58.24 GB ]
EMMC: EXTCSD [EOL] : EOL status : Normal ( Less than 80% reserved blocks used )
EMMC: EXTCSD [EOL_A] : SLC status : 0% - 10% used
EMMC: EXTCSD [EOL_B] : MLC status : 0% - 10% used

EMMC:
BOOT1 : 0x00400000 [ 4.00 MB ]
BOOT2 : 0x00400000 [ 4.00 MB ]
USER : 0xE8F800000 [ 58.24 GB ]

DA : USB : HIGH-SPEED

Boot done!

Format Ok : RESET PROTECTION
Format Ok : USERDATA
Format Ok : USERDATA
Format Ok : USERDATA

Done!
Elapsed: 00:00:19

Reconnect Power/Cable!
What is the model name?
  Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to InfinityHelp For This Useful Post:
Old 11-23-2021, 22:39   #64 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Lebanon-Beirut
Age: 40
Posts: 819
Member: 180903
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1637253
Thanks Meter: 67
Donate money to this user
Samsung A037F frp still on
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2021, 22:43   #65 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
ddilshod93's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Uzbekistan/Tashkent
Posts: 940
Member: 2082192
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 1,093
Quote:
Originally Posted by SAAD3000 View Post
Samsung A037F frp still on
Hi!
Select [SMART RESET EXTRA] will be help to you.
  Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ddilshod93 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-24-2021, 07:15   #66 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
parth gupta's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: india
Posts: 867
Member: 942210
Status: Offline
Sonork: 1511
Thanks Meter: 85
Quote:
Originally Posted by 100mesa View Post
Card found : E8BC1E4E , v0151
Infinity-Box [ Chinese Miracle ] MediaTek Service Module [ MTK ] v2.29

Load IDBase v1121431 Ok!

UserName and/or Password not set! Can't continue!

Load IDBase v1121431 Ok!

Operation : Identify [ v2.29 ]

Mode : FLASH

1. Make sure device is powered off. Power off, if need. Wait 20 seconds after
2. Insert USB cable in phone
Waiting for device connection ...

PTFN : MediaTek USB Port_V1632 (COM12)
MODE : BOOTROM
PORT : 12
Waiting BOOT ack ...
BROM : Skip ACK verify
BROM : Init BROM
BROM init passed!


hanging
same problem here i dont use any usb redirector software 2.28 working fine
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2021, 09:03   #67 (permalink)
Crazy Poster
 
Join Date: Jun 2021
Location: ATTOCK Pakistan
Age: 37
Posts: 56
Member: 2990669
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1660561
Thanks Meter: 49
thanks Infinity Team

Operation : Identify [ v2.29 ]

Mode : FLASH

1. Make sure device is powered off. Power off, if need. Wait 20 seconds after
2. Insert USB cable in phone
Waiting for device connection ...

PTFN : MediaTek PreLoader USB VCOM_V1632 (Android) (COM12)
MODE : PRELOADER PORT
PORT : 12
Waiting BOOT ack ...
PRELOADER : ACK confirmed!
BROM : Init BROM
BROM init passed!
CHIP : MT6580 , SBID : 0x8A00 , HWVR : 0xCA00 , SWVR : 0x0000
TYPE : LEGACY [MTK]
BROM : SecLevel : 0x00000000
BROM : SecMode : PLAIN
BROM : BROM|BL : 0xFF|0x01
BROM : PRELOADER PORT
AGENT : 0_base : BASE_v2112 | Manual : Disabled
AGENT : Look for suitable BootChain in DA ...
AGENT : MTK_AllInOne_DA.bin
AGENT : Found MT6580
AGENT : MTK_DOWNLOAD_AGENT
BROM : Sending 1st DA ...
BROM : DA sent
BROM :Transfer control to DA ...
DA : AGENT started!
NAND : DEVICE NOT FOUND
NAND : 000000000000000000000000
eMMC : OK
eMMC : 460001154D37324A8D6D02422FA2F0CC
DAInf: 4 : 2 : 156
DA : DRAM ready!
DA : BOOT to 2nd DA ...
DA : Receiving HW info

EMMC: CID : 150100464A32374D42026D8DCCF0A22F
EMMC: VEN : SAMSUNG : OEM : 0 : ID : 464A32374D42
EMMC: VEN : SAMSUNG : FJ27MB
EMMC: SNN : 1838009584 ( 0x6D8DCCF0) , MF : 10/2015

EMMC:
BOOT1 : 0x00400000 [ 4.00 MB ]
BOOT2 : 0x00400000 [ 4.00 MB ]
RPMB : 0x00080000 [ 512.00 KB ]
USER : 0xE9000000 [ 3.64 GB ]

SRAM: 0x00020000 [ 128.00 KB ]
DRAM: 0x30000000 [ 768.00 MB ]

CHIP : MT6580 , SBID : 0x8A00 , HWVR : 0xCA00 , SWVR : 0x0000 , EVOL : 0x0000

RNID : BF21CE13808163BE6ACA1F4CF73F378

STATUS : BLANK FLASH
BSTYLE : EMMC FLASH BOOT

DA : USB : HIGH-SPEED

Boot done!

Patch Level : LMY47I
Display ID : ALPS.L1.MP6.V2_TINNO6580.WE.L
Ver. CodeName : REL
Ver. Release : 5.1
Build Time : 22.11.2016
Product Model : QMobile i6i
Product Brand : QMobile
Product Name : QMobile i6i
Product Device : QMobile
Product Manfct : QMobile
Board Platform : mt6580
Product Info : QMobile
Product Model : i6i

USERDATA : FILESYSTEM : EXT4

NVRAM : 0x750293B6
NVRAM : State : Ok!
INFO : WiFi MAC : BC44344B3A3D
INFO : BlTh MAC : BC44344C01A7
INFO : IMEI[1] : 354242072xxxxxx
INFO : IMEI[2] : 354242077xxxxxx


Backup sensetive data [ 16 ]
Backup path : Backup\MT6580__BF21CE130808163BE6ACA1F4CF73F378\
[3] Read : NVRAM
[14] Read : NVDATA
[2] Read : PROINFO
[7] Read : LK
[4] Read : PROTECT1
[5] Read : PROTECT2
[0] Read : PRELOADER
Backup done!


Done!
Elapsed: 00:00:33
  Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to geo/mobile For This Useful Post:
Old 11-24-2021, 10:16   #68 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
JayDi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 18,244
Member: 462970
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 19,785
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreyDog View Post
What exactly needs to be found & delete? For example.
I think the problem is in the operating system.
Try, please, latest installer from support area. What result you get?
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2021, 10:50   #69 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Russia, 163 region
Posts: 120
Member: 210685
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by JayDi View Post
Try, please, latest installer from support area. What result you get?
Hangs after "BROM init passed'.
No shared drivers installed. It remains only to reinstall the operating system or buy a new computer


  Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2021, 10:51   #70 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
eyobaaa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Here
Posts: 893
Member: 2102546
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 335
Infinity is the best team alive
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2021, 11:05   #71 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
JayDi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 18,244
Member: 462970
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 19,785
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreyDog View Post
What exactly needs to be found & delete? For example.
I think the problem is in the operating system.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreyDog View Post
Hangs after "BROM init passed'.
No shared drivers installed. It remains only to reinstall the operating system or buy a new computer


most probably it trigerring to eusbstub driver subsystem ( eltima, donglify and other similar usb to ethernet drivers )
Try remove named driver from system32, reboot PC and check result.
Warning - such method of removing may damage whole usb subsystem, so, first remove such software, after remove and still issue present, possible to remove their left pieces.
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2021, 11:07   #72 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Somewhere
Posts: 525
Member: 22466
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 259
V2.29
Hangs after "BROM init passed' on most devices

V2.28
work normal
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2021, 11:07   #73 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Somewhere
Posts: 525
Member: 22466
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 259
V2.29
Hangs after "BROM init passed' on most devices

V2.28
work normal
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2021, 11:39   #74 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Somewhere
Posts: 525
Member: 22466
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 259
Brom problem

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayDi View Post
most probably it trigerring to eusbstub driver subsystem ( eltima, donglify and other similar usb to ethernet drivers )
Try remove named driver from system32, reboot PC and check result.
Warning - such method of removing may damage whole usb subsystem, so, first remove such software, after remove and still issue present, possible to remove their left pieces.
this one make problem with hang BROM?
Attached Files
File Type: rar eusbstub.rar (16.5 KB, 44 views)
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2021, 12:20   #75 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
Iftakhar Rajper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Location: GOLD SINDH
Posts: 568
Member: 2705849
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 565
Always rocking King Cm2 update,kindly update latest security patch 2020/2021 all mtk cpu's in next update
  Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Iftakhar Rajper For This Useful Post:
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


 



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 02:54.



Powered by Searchlight © 2021 Axivo Inc.
vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2021 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
- GSM Hosting Ltd. - 1999-2017 -
Page generated in 0.22446 seconds with 8 queries

SEO by vBSEO