GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > Hard/Software Products (official support) > Infinity-Box

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-13-2021, 06:49   #46 (permalink)
Insane Poster
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Location: some way in da world
Posts: 85
Member: 2360557
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 9
hi


can u tell me how to send u nvm plz help boxx
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2021, 07:50   #47 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
JayDi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 17,621
Member: 462970
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 18,764
Quote:
Originally Posted by reydelinframund View Post
I have a zte v10 vita with a permanent blocking problem, they modified the imei with another tool, could you help me?
Try make repair security with SP2. Enable server support option.
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2021, 07:51   #48 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
JayDi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 17,621
Member: 462970
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 18,764
Quote:
Originally Posted by butt.cell View Post
can u tell me how to send u nvm plz help boxx
Upload to mega.nz or other filesharing. Send me link in PM.
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2021, 07:52   #49 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
JayDi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 17,621
Member: 462970
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 18,764
Quote:
Originally Posted by decodari View Post
after this update software does not open without any error. any idea?

thanks!
Does fault.bin exists in SP2 folder?
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2021, 07:53   #50 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
JayDi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 17,621
Member: 462970
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 18,764
Quote:
Originally Posted by gabbar7040 View Post
Operation : Repair Security [ v2.11 ]

BootMode : SVC

1. Power off device, wait 10-15 seconds
2. Not hold any key on device ( OLD devices - 1 : VOL+ , 2 : VOL- )
3. Insert cable in device!

Wait for device ...

Device Connected!
Enter SVC ...
Waiting Device ...
Check SVC ...
SVC : DiagChannel opened!

Boot Done!

SOC GEN : UniSoc ( E-family and Modern )
BuildInfo : VDC_ZA_P731K30V1.0.0B10

NVMng : SecurityInfo
IMEI[1] : 8614860414xxxxx
IMEI[2] : 867400xxxxxxxxx
WIFIMAC : 000000000000
BT_MAC : 000000000000
SEC : SLS:2, SKS:0, SKV:4

New SecInfo :
IMEI[1] : 8614860616xxxxx

>>> Info : Signed device, security repair may lead to break device!

NVMng : Security data updated!

Done!
Elapsed: 00:00:39
while flash mode imei repair not done with this error

Operation : Repair Security [ v2.11 ]

BootMode : SVC

1. Power off device, wait 10-15 seconds
2. Not hold any key on device ( OLD devices - 1 : VOL+ , 2 : VOL- )
3. Insert cable in device!

Wait for device ...

Device Connected!
Enter SVC ...
Waiting Device ...
Check SVC ...
SVC : DiagChannel opened!

Boot Done!

SOC GEN : UniSoc ( E-family and Modern )
BuildInfo : VDC_ZA_P731K30V1.0.0B10

NVMng : SecurityInfo
IMEI[1] : 861486041480905
IMEI[2] : 867400020316620
WIFIMAC : 000000000000
BT_MAC : 000000000000
SEC : SLS:2, SKS:0, SKV:4

New SecInfo :
IMEI[1] : 861486061680905

>>> Info : Signed device, security repair may lead to break device!

NVMng : Security data updated!

Done!
Elapsed: 00:00:39

software warn you about result, if you NOT use server support option ( Use server )
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2021, 17:11   #51 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 19
Member: 1786170
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 0
I already updated to the spd2 version but the option to repair security does not come out, could you tell me how to do thanks
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2021, 18:45   #52 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 19
Member: 1786170
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 0
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2021, 00:05   #53 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 745
Member: 2157664
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by JayDi View Post
Does fault.bin exists in SP2 folder?
No, no fault.bin.

Trimis de pe al meu SM-G935F folosind Tapatalk
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2021, 02:41   #54 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 19
Member: 1786170
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 0
Reconnect Power/Cable!

Operation : Repair Security [ v2.11 ]

BootMode : FLASH

1. Power off device, wait 10-15 seconds
2. Press and hold BooKey ( 1 : BOTH VOL , 2 : VOL+ , 3 : VOL- )
3. Insert cable in device!

Wait for device ...

Device Connected!
BootVersion : SPRD3
Boot : INF : ZTE : ZTE Blade V10 Vita
Sending Init Boot ...
Boot sent!
Kick FDL ...
BootVersion : Spreadtrum Boot Block version 1.1
Protocol setup ...
Port speed : 921600
Sending Flash Boot ...
Boot sent!
Kick FLASH FDL ...
FDL : 0x0004
FDL : EMMC_RO : False ; EMMC_PART : True ; EMMC_RPMB_SET : True
FDL : Control transfered!

Boot Done!

NVMng : SecurityInfo
IMEI[1] : 868486048601472
IMEI[2] : 867400020316620
IMEI[3] : 867400020316638

SEC : SLS:2, SKS:0, SKV:0


New SecInfo :
IMEI[1] : 357998073717682

NVMng : Using server support

Connecting to server...
Connected
Init...
Init failed: Wrong input data

>>> Error : Operation fail!
>>> Check previous message for more info!

Reconnect Power/Cable!
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2021, 11:55   #55 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
JayDi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 17,621
Member: 462970
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 18,764
Quote:
Originally Posted by reydelinframund View Post
Code:
Reconnect Power/Cable!

Operation : Repair Security [ v2.11 ]

BootMode : FLASH

1. Power off device, wait 10-15 seconds
2. Press and hold BooKey ( 1 : BOTH VOL , 2 : VOL+ , 3 : VOL- )
3. Insert cable in device!

Wait for device ... 

Device Connected!
BootVersion : SPRD3
Boot : INF : ZTE : ZTE Blade V10 Vita
Sending Init Boot ... 
Boot sent!
Kick FDL ... 
BootVersion : Spreadtrum Boot Block version 1.1
Protocol setup ... 
Port speed : 921600
Sending Flash Boot ... 
Boot sent!
Kick FLASH FDL ... 
FDL : 0x0004
FDL :  EMMC_RO : False ; EMMC_PART : True ; EMMC_RPMB_SET : True
FDL : Control transfered!

Boot Done!

NVMng  : SecurityInfo 
IMEI[1] : 868486048601472
IMEI[2] : 867400020316620
IMEI[3] : 867400020316638

SEC : SLS:2, SKS:0, SKV:0


New SecInfo : 
IMEI[1] : 357998073717682

NVMng  : Using server support

Connecting to server...
Connected
Init...
Init failed: Wrong input data

>>>  Error : Operation fail!
>>>  Check previous message for more info!

Reconnect Power/Cable!
Make NV read in flash or diag mode and send me for check, please.
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2021, 13:20   #56 (permalink)
Insane Poster
 
Join Date: May 2017
Posts: 82
Member: 2721034
Status: Online
Thanks Meter: 3
Hello does This version flash RSA auth required devices?

Sent from my SM-G770F using Tapatalk
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2021, 17:15   #57 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 745
Member: 2157664
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 26
Mr. JayDi can you help me pls? Software does not open, without any error and no fault.bin! Thanks!

Trimis de pe al meu SM-G935F folosind Tapatalk
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2021, 20:47   #58 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
transpirit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 712
Member: 950964
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 161
Good Work Infinity Team Always Great Update Thanks Infinity Team
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2021, 11:37   #59 (permalink)
Product Supporter
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 31,242
Member: 1043909
Status: Online
Thanks Meter: 56,552
Quote:
Originally Posted by shooster View Post
Hello does This version flash RSA auth required devices?

Sent from my SM-G770F using Tapatalk
Hello,


What is your device name ?
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2021, 11:38   #60 (permalink)
Product Supporter
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 31,242
Member: 1043909
Status: Online
Thanks Meter: 56,552
Quote:
Originally Posted by decodari View Post
can you help me pls? Software does not open, without any error and no fault.bin! Thanks!

Trimis de pe al meu SM-G935F folosind Tapatalk
Hello,

Please follow the next steps - https://www.infinity-box.com/support/?r=100127


What is the result ?
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


 



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 12:15.



Powered by Searchlight © 2021 Axivo Inc.
vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2021 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
- GSM Hosting Ltd. - 1999-2017 -
Page generated in 0.12048 seconds with 7 queries

SEO by vBSEO