GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > Hard/Software Products (official support) > Infinity-Box

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-01-2021, 10:19   #61 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: pakistan gujrat lalamusa
Age: 37
Posts: 345
Member: 2067643
Status: Offline
Sonork: 1611265
Thanks Meter: 108

Quote:
Originally Posted by YellowBoss View Post
What was the problem BEFORE repair?
Also no network?
imei 000000
after repair full block
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2021, 14:31   #62 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
khanzada606's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Earth
Posts: 2,107
Member: 2455344
Status: Offline
Sonork: Ask me
Thanks Meter: 403
whats A/B means exactly?
would you mind explanations
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2021, 07:01   #63 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: pakistan gujrat lalamusa
Age: 37
Posts: 345
Member: 2067643
Status: Offline
Sonork: 1611265
Thanks Meter: 108
Quote:
Originally Posted by khanzada606 View Post
whats A/B means exactly?
would you mind explanations
a for apple
b for blackberry



sorry just jok
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2021, 07:56   #64 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 861
Member: 1555233
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 2,186
Jazz Digit 4G Pro unlocked done but still lock

Card found : A9EC786B , v0150
Infinity-Box Chinese Miracle II : SPD/USC Module [SP2] v2.14

Load IDBase v8331 Ok!


Operation : Identify [ v2.14 ]
BootMode : SVC

1. Power off device, wait 10-15 seconds
2. Not hold any key on device ( OLD devices - 1 : VOL+ , 2 : VOL- )
3. Insert cable in device!

Wait for device ...

Device Connected!
Enter SVC ...
Waiting Device ...
Check SVC ...
SVC : DiagChannel opened!

Boot Done!

SOC GEN : UniSoc ( E-family and Modern )
BuildInfo : sp9820e_2h10ll_oversea-user 4.4.4 KTU84P eng.wuxidell.20210403.185803 release-keys
MemoryInfo : EMMC : 4 GB ; DRAM : 512 MB

Platform Version: MOCORTM_19A_W19.39.5_P2_Debug
Project Version: sharkle_Feature_Phone
BASE Version: FM_BASE_19A_W19.39.5_P2
HW Version: sc9820e_modem
CMP_Time : 02-26-2021 02:57:58

MODEM TAG : MOCORTM_19A_W19.39.5_P2_Debug_FM_BASE_19A_W19.39.5 _P2_sc9820e_modem_sharkle_Feature_Phone


PSN1 : Digit4GPro2021040012072


Done!
Elapsed: 00:00:34

Operation : SP Unlock [ v2.14 ]
BootMode : SVC

1. Power off device, wait 10-15 seconds
2. Not hold any key on device ( OLD devices - 1 : VOL+ , 2 : VOL- )
3. Insert cable in device!

Wait for device ...

Device Connected!
Enter SVC ...
Waiting Device ...
Check SVC ...
SVC : DiagChannel opened!

Boot Done!

SOC GEN : UniSoc ( E-family and Modern )
BuildInfo : sp9820e_2h10ll_oversea-user 4.4.4 KTU84P eng.wuxidell.20210403.185803 release-keys
Platform Version: MOCORTM_19A_W19.39.5_P2_Debug
Project Version: sharkle_Feature_Phone
BASE Version: FM_BASE_19A_W19.39.5_P2
HW Version: sc9820e_modem
CMP_Time : 02-26-2021 02:57:58

MODEM TAG : MOCORTM_19A_W19.39.5_P2_Debug_FM_BASE_19A_W19.39.5 _P2_sc9820e_modem_sharkle_Feature_Phone

NVMng : SecurityInfo
IMEI[1] : 357
IMEI[2] : 357
WIFIMAC : 00562A31F877
BT_MAC : 00551A21F777
SEC : SLS:0, SKS:1, SKV:4

SLStatus : 11
Unlocking device ...
Sync data ...
Device unlocked!

Done!
Elapsed: 00:00:39

Operation : Identify [ v2.14 ]
BootMode : FLASH

1. Power off device, wait 10-15 seconds
2. Press and hold BooKey ( 1 : BOTH VOL , 2 : VOL+ , 3 : VOL- )
3. Insert cable in device!

Wait for device ...

Device Connected!
BootVersion : SPRD3
Boot : INF : 0_SC9820E_BASE : SC9820e_eMMC_512MB_RS
Sending Init Boot ...
Boot sent!
Kick FDL ...
>>> ERROR : FDL NOT started!

>>> Error : Fail to boot FDL!
>>> Unsupported device with selected fdl or settings! Change settings!

Reconnect Power/Cable!
  Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to amjadnona For This Useful Post:
Old 10-02-2021, 10:31   #65 (permalink)
Product Supporter
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 32,643
Member: 1043909
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 58,189
Quote:
Originally Posted by amjadnona View Post
Card found : A9EC786B , v0150
Infinity-Box Chinese Miracle II : SPD/USC Module [SP2] v2.14

Load IDBase v8331 Ok!


Operation : Identify [ v2.14 ]
BootMode : SVC

1. Power off device, wait 10-15 seconds
2. Not hold any key on device ( OLD devices - 1 : VOL+ , 2 : VOL- )
3. Insert cable in device!

Wait for device ...

Device Connected!
Enter SVC ...
Waiting Device ...
Check SVC ...
SVC : DiagChannel opened!

Boot Done!

SOC GEN : UniSoc ( E-family and Modern )
BuildInfo : sp9820e_2h10ll_oversea-user 4.4.4 KTU84P eng.wuxidell.20210403.185803 release-keys
MemoryInfo : EMMC : 4 GB ; DRAM : 512 MB

Platform Version: MOCORTM_19A_W19.39.5_P2_Debug
Project Version: sharkle_Feature_Phone
BASE Version: FM_BASE_19A_W19.39.5_P2
HW Version: sc9820e_modem
CMP_Time : 02-26-2021 02:57:58

MODEM TAG : MOCORTM_19A_W19.39.5_P2_Debug_FM_BASE_19A_W19.39.5 _P2_sc9820e_modem_sharkle_Feature_Phone


PSN1 : Digit4GPro2021040012072


Done!
Elapsed: 00:00:34

Operation : SP Unlock [ v2.14 ]
BootMode : SVC

1. Power off device, wait 10-15 seconds
2. Not hold any key on device ( OLD devices - 1 : VOL+ , 2 : VOL- )
3. Insert cable in device!

Wait for device ...

Device Connected!
Enter SVC ...
Waiting Device ...
Check SVC ...
SVC : DiagChannel opened!

Boot Done!

SOC GEN : UniSoc ( E-family and Modern )
BuildInfo : sp9820e_2h10ll_oversea-user 4.4.4 KTU84P eng.wuxidell.20210403.185803 release-keys
Platform Version: MOCORTM_19A_W19.39.5_P2_Debug
Project Version: sharkle_Feature_Phone
BASE Version: FM_BASE_19A_W19.39.5_P2
HW Version: sc9820e_modem
CMP_Time : 02-26-2021 02:57:58

MODEM TAG : MOCORTM_19A_W19.39.5_P2_Debug_FM_BASE_19A_W19.39.5 _P2_sc9820e_modem_sharkle_Feature_Phone

NVMng : SecurityInfo
IMEI[1] : 357
IMEI[2] : 357
WIFIMAC : 00562A31F877
BT_MAC : 00551A21F777
SEC : SLS:0, SKS:1, SKV:4

SLStatus : 11
Unlocking device ...
Sync data ...
Device unlocked!

Done!
Elapsed: 00:00:39

Operation : Identify [ v2.14 ]
BootMode : FLASH

1. Power off device, wait 10-15 seconds
2. Press and hold BooKey ( 1 : BOTH VOL , 2 : VOL+ , 3 : VOL- )
3. Insert cable in device!

Wait for device ...

Device Connected!
BootVersion : SPRD3
Boot : INF : 0_SC9820E_BASE : SC9820e_eMMC_512MB_RS
Sending Init Boot ...
Boot sent!
Kick FDL ...
>>> ERROR : FDL NOT started!

>>> Error : Fail to boot FDL!
>>> Unsupported device with selected fdl or settings! Change settings!

Reconnect Power/Cable!
Hi,
What is the text at phone LCD after power-on with the wrong sim card?
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2021, 10:33   #66 (permalink)
Product Supporter
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 32,643
Member: 1043909
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 58,189
Quote:
Originally Posted by iftikharrana58 View Post
imei 000000
after repair full block
What was happened with the phone that imei become 00..?
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2021, 11:04   #67 (permalink)
Crazy Poster
 
Join Date: Jun 2021
Location: ATTOCK Pakistan
Age: 37
Posts: 56
Member: 2990669
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1660561
Thanks Meter: 49
Thumbs up VNUS S21 Identify Format FS / Reset Settings [ v2.14 ]

Identify
Code:
Operation : Identify [ v2.14 ]
BootMode : FLASH

1. Power off device, wait 10-15 seconds
2. Press and hold BooKey ( 1 : BOTH VOL , 2 : VOL+ , 3 : VOL- )
3. Insert cable in device!

Wait for device ... 

Device Connected!
BootVersion : SPRD3
Boot : INF : 0_SC7731x_BASE : SC7731G_eMMC_1GB_NS
Sending Init Boot ... 
Boot sent!
Kick FDL ... 
Kick FDL again ... 
BootVersion : Spreadtrum Boot Block version 1.1
Protocol setup ... 
Port speed : 921600
Sending Flash Boot ... 
Boot sent!
Kick FLASH FDL ... 
FDL : Control transfered!

Boot Done!

Device info : 
Patch Level    : MRA58K
Display ID     : J106G_VNUS_Sun S21_B15_V001_20191225
Ver. Incmt     : root-103233
Ver. CodeName  : REL
Ver. Release   : 6.0
Sec. Patch     : 2016-07-01
Build Time     : 25.12.2019
Product Brand  : VNUS
Product Name   : sp7731g_1h10_hd_oversea
Product Device : sp7731g_1h10
Product Board  : sp7731gea_hdr
Product Manfct : VNUS
Board Platform : sc8830
Product Info   : sp7731g_1h10
Product Model  : Sun S21


Platform Version: MOCORTM_14B_MP_7731G_W17.22.4_Debug
Project Version:   sc7731g_CP0_modem
BASE  Version:    TM_BASE_W17.22.4
MMI Version:       sc7731g_modem
HW Version:        sc7731g_CP0_modem
CMP_Time : 05-31-2017 21:23:59

MODEM TAG : MOCORTM_14B_MP_7731G_W17.22.4_Debug_TM_BASE_W17.22.4_sc7731g_CP0_modem_sc7731g_CP0_modem_sc7731g_modem

UserData : STATE : PLAIN [EXTFS]

 - > INFO : Remove cable from device to switch it off!

Done!
Elapsed: 00:00:41
Format FS / Reset Settings
Code:
Operation : Format FS / Reset Settings [ v2.14 ]
Mode : Default [ Reset Settings + FRP ]
BootMode : FLASH

1. Power off device, wait 10-15 seconds
2. Press and hold BooKey ( 1 : BOTH VOL , 2 : VOL+ , 3 : VOL- )
3. Insert cable in device!

Wait for device ... 

Device Connected!
BootVersion : SPRD3
Boot : INF : 0_SC7731x_BASE : SC7731G_eMMC_1GB_NS
Sending Init Boot ... 
Boot sent!
Kick FDL ... 
Kick FDL again ... 
BootVersion : Spreadtrum Boot Block version 1.1
Protocol setup ... 
Port speed : 921600
Sending Flash Boot ... 
Boot sent!
Kick FLASH FDL ... 
FDL : Control transfered!

Boot Done!

Wipe Ok : UserData
Wipe Ok : Cache
Wipe Ok : FRP

Reconnect Power/Cable!

Done!
Elapsed: 00:00:20
  Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to geo/mobile For This Useful Post:
Old 10-02-2021, 13:27   #68 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 861
Member: 1555233
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 2,186
simlocked

Quote:
Originally Posted by amjadnona View Post
Card found : A9EC786B , v0150
Infinity-Box Chinese Miracle II : SPD/USC Module [SP2] v2.14

Load IDBase v8331 Ok!


Operation : Identify [ v2.14 ]
BootMode : SVC

1. Power off device, wait 10-15 seconds
2. Not hold any key on device ( OLD devices - 1 : VOL+ , 2 : VOL- )
3. Insert cable in device!

Wait for device ...

Device Connected!
Enter SVC ...
Waiting Device ...
Check SVC ...
SVC : DiagChannel opened!

Boot Done!

SOC GEN : UniSoc ( E-family and Modern )
BuildInfo : sp9820e_2h10ll_oversea-user 4.4.4 KTU84P eng.wuxidell.20210403.185803 release-keys
MemoryInfo : EMMC : 4 GB ; DRAM : 512 MB

Platform Version: MOCORTM_19A_W19.39.5_P2_Debug
Project Version: sharkle_Feature_Phone
BASE Version: FM_BASE_19A_W19.39.5_P2
HW Version: sc9820e_modem
CMP_Time : 02-26-2021 02:57:58

MODEM TAG : MOCORTM_19A_W19.39.5_P2_Debug_FM_BASE_19A_W19.39.5 _P2_sc9820e_modem_sharkle_Feature_Phone


PSN1 : Digit4GPro2021040012072


Done!
Elapsed: 00:00:34

Operation : SP Unlock [ v2.14 ]
BootMode : SVC

1. Power off device, wait 10-15 seconds
2. Not hold any key on device ( OLD devices - 1 : VOL+ , 2 : VOL- )
3. Insert cable in device!

Wait for device ...

Device Connected!
Enter SVC ...
Waiting Device ...
Check SVC ...
SVC : DiagChannel opened!

Boot Done!

SOC GEN : UniSoc ( E-family and Modern )
BuildInfo : sp9820e_2h10ll_oversea-user 4.4.4 KTU84P eng.wuxidell.20210403.185803 release-keys
Platform Version: MOCORTM_19A_W19.39.5_P2_Debug
Project Version: sharkle_Feature_Phone
BASE Version: FM_BASE_19A_W19.39.5_P2
HW Version: sc9820e_modem
CMP_Time : 02-26-2021 02:57:58

MODEM TAG : MOCORTM_19A_W19.39.5_P2_Debug_FM_BASE_19A_W19.39.5 _P2_sc9820e_modem_sharkle_Feature_Phone

NVMng : SecurityInfo
IMEI[1] : 357
IMEI[2] : 357
WIFIMAC : 00562A31F877
BT_MAC : 00551A21F777
SEC : SLS:0, SKS:1, SKV:4

SLStatus : 11
Unlocking device ...
Sync data ...
Device unlocked!

Done!
Elapsed: 00:00:39

Operation : Identify [ v2.14 ]
BootMode : FLASH

1. Power off device, wait 10-15 seconds
2. Press and hold BooKey ( 1 : BOTH VOL , 2 : VOL+ , 3 : VOL- )
3. Insert cable in device!

Wait for device ...

Device Connected!
BootVersion : SPRD3
Boot : INF : 0_SC9820E_BASE : SC9820e_eMMC_512MB_RS
Sending Init Boot ...
Boot sent!
Kick FDL ...
>>> ERROR : FDL NOT started!

>>> Error : Fail to boot FDL!
>>> Unsupported device with selected fdl or settings! Change settings!

Reconnect Power/Cable!
simlocked Please insert valid Simcard
  Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to amjadnona For This Useful Post:
Old 10-02-2021, 14:56   #69 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 861
Member: 1555233
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 2,186
QSmart_4G_plus Dead

hang on logo

Format FS / Reset Settings but still on logo then flashing set dead




Operation : Identify [ v2.14 ]

BootMode : FLASH

1. Power off device, wait 10-15 seconds
2. Press and hold BooKey ( 1 : BOTH VOL , 2 : VOL+ , 3 : VOL- )
3. Insert cable in device!

Wait for device ...

Device Connected!
BootVersion : SPRD3
Boot : INF : 0_SC9820E_BASE : SC9820e_eMMC_512MB_RS
Sending Init Boot ...
Boot sent!
Kick FDL ...
BootVersion : Spreadtrum Boot Block version 1.1
Protocol setup ...
Port speed : 921600
Sending Flash Boot ...
Boot sent!
Kick FLASH FDL ...
FDL : 0x0002
FDL : Control transfered!

Boot Done!

Device info :


UserData : STATE : PLAIN [EXTFS]

- > INFO : Remove cable from device to switch it off!

Done!
Elapsed: 00:00:55

Operation : Format FS / Reset Settings [ v2.14 ]
Mode : Default [ Reset Settings + FRP ]
BootMode : FLASH

1. Power off device, wait 10-15 seconds
2. Press and hold BooKey ( 1 : BOTH VOL , 2 : VOL+ , 3 : VOL- )
3. Insert cable in device!

Wait for device ...

Device Connected!
BootVersion : SPRD3
Boot : INF : 0_SC9820E_BASE : SC9820e_eMMC_512MB_RS
Sending Init Boot ...
Boot sent!
Kick FDL ...
BootVersion : Spreadtrum Boot Block version 1.1
Protocol setup ...
Port speed : 921600
Sending Flash Boot ...
Boot sent!
Kick FLASH FDL ...
FDL : 0x0002
FDL : Control transfered!

Boot Done!

Wipe Ok : UserData
Wipe Ok : Cache
Wipe Ok : FRP


Reconnect Power/Cable!

Done!


Open : SPD_PROG.xml
Reading package ...
Read package finished!

Created by Infinity-Box (c) 2020
Chinese Miracle II : Spreadtrum / UniSoc Service Module
Device Info file : _Android_info.txt

Patch Level : KTU84P
Display ID : KTU84P test-keys
Ver. Incmt : QSmart_4G_plus_MP_07_11
Ver. CodeName : REL
Ver. Release : 4.4.4
Build Time : 1573112967
Product Model : 4G plus
Product Brand : SPRD
Product Name : 4G plus
Product Device : sp9820e_2h10
Product Board : sp9820e_2h10
Product Manfct : SPRD
Board Platform : sp9820e
Product Info : sp9820e_2h10

SECSolution : MODERN [RS/0S/1S/2S]


Operation : Flash Firmware [ v2.14 ]

Setting : Update NVRAM : False
Setting : Force NVRAM : False
Setting : Update PMT : True

1. Power off device, wait 10-15 seconds
2. Press and hold BooKey ( 1 : BOTH VOL , 2 : VOL+ , 3 : VOL- )
3. Insert cable in device!

Wait for device ...

Device Connected!
BootVersion : SPRD3
Boot : INF : INFINITY FW PACKAGE
Sending Init Boot ...
Boot sent!
Kick FDL ...
BootVersion : Spreadtrum Boot Block version 1.1
Protocol setup ...
Port speed : 921600
Sending Flash Boot ...
Boot sent!
Kick FLASH FDL ...
FDL : 0x0002
FDL : Control transfered!

Boot Done!

PMTMng : Skip update! Reason : FWRead has been not complete by user!

Prepare target ...
Prepare Ok!

FSIMG : system.img
FSIMG : userdata.img
FSIMG : cache.img
CODE : boot.img
CODE : recovery.img
CODE : modem_l.bin
CODE : ldsp_l.bin
CODE : gdsp_l.bin
CODE : pm_sys.bin
CODE : modem_wcn.img
CODE : gnssmodem.bin
CODE : gnssbdmodem.bin
FSIMG : prodnv.img
FSIMG : udisk.img
CODE : boot_logo.bmp
CODE : fastboot_logo.bmp
FSIMG : persist.img
UBOOT : u-boot.bin
UBOOT : u-boot.bin
CODE : sml.bin
CODE : sml.bin
CODE : tos.bin
CODE : tos.bin
CODE : deltanv_l.bin
UBOOT : u-boot-spl.bin
ERASE : MISC
ERASE : FLASH_L
ERASE : UBOOT_LOG
Flashing finished!
Reconnect Power/Cable!

Done!
Elapsed: 00:01:54
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2021, 15:09   #70 (permalink)
Product Supporter
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 32,643
Member: 1043909
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 58,189
Quote:
Originally Posted by amjadnona View Post
simlocked Please insert valid Simcard
As I can see Jazz Digit 4G Pro has some kind of vendor firmware. Probably you should flash it with another firmware to get it unlocked.
I am not sure so need to make more research
If you will find any information about this model on google you can post it here later
  Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to YellowBoss For This Useful Post:
Old 10-03-2021, 06:52   #71 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: pakistan gujrat lalamusa
Age: 37
Posts: 345
Member: 2067643
Status: Offline
Sonork: 1611265
Thanks Meter: 108
Quote:
Originally Posted by YellowBoss View Post
What was happened with the phone that imei become 00..?
it is lcd tuch damage

i will repair after full on imei 0000
and i will write imei butt block
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2021, 10:15   #72 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 162
Member: 2075865
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 62
Add sp unlock support for latest nokia phones like nokia c10 c20 and 30 or ta-1342, ta-1352 and 1380 with sc9863a chipset , android 11 security, some not even switch to svc mode to read logs like ta-1380
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2021, 09:00   #73 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
Abzal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Kazakhstan
Posts: 996
Member: 19032
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 148
Sanza-M560F3 on Kaios

Buy update/renew CM2, but not wrok with Sanza-M560F3 on Kaios
Code:
Card found : ******* , v0150
Infinity-Box Chinese Miracle II : SPD/USC Module [SP2] v2.14

Load IDBase v8331 Ok!


Operation : Identify [ v2.14 ]
BootMode : FLASH

1. Power off device, wait 10-15 seconds
2. Press and hold BooKey ( 1 : BOTH VOL , 2 : VOL+ , 3 : VOL- )
3. Insert cable in device!

Wait for device ... 

Device Connected!
BootVersion : SPRD3
Boot : INF : 0_SC7731E_BASE : SC7731E_eMMC_512MB_RS
Sending Init Boot ... 
Boot sent!
Kick FDL ... 
BootVersion : Spreadtrum Boot Block version 1.1
Protocol setup ... 
Port speed : 921600
Sending Flash Boot ... 
Boot sent!
Kick FLASH FDL ... 
FDL : 0x0002
FDL : Control transfered!

Boot Done!


UserData : STATE : ENCRYPTED

 - > INFO : Remove cable from device to switch it off!

Done!
Elapsed: 00:00:30

Operation : Read FW [ v2.14 ]

1. Power off device, wait 10-15 seconds
2. Press and hold BooKey ( 1 : BOTH VOL , 2 : VOL+ , 3 : VOL- )
3. Insert cable in device!

Wait for device ... 

Device Connected!
>>>   ERROR : Protocol HandShake failed!

>>>  Error : Fail to init protocol!
>>>  Remove battery, cable. Check cable and connection. Repeat operation!

Reconnect Power/Cable!

Operation : Read FW [ v2.14 ]

1. Power off device, wait 10-15 seconds
2. Press and hold BooKey ( 1 : BOTH VOL , 2 : VOL+ , 3 : VOL- )
3. Insert cable in device!

Wait for device ... 

Device Connected!
BootVersion : SPRD3
Boot : INF : 0_SC7731E_BASE : SC7731E_eMMC_512MB_RS
Sending Init Boot ... 
Boot sent!
Kick FDL ... 
BootVersion : Spreadtrum Boot Block version 1.1
Protocol setup ... 
Port speed : 921600
Sending Flash Boot ... 
Boot sent!
Kick FLASH FDL ... 
FDL : 0x0002
FDL : Control transfered!

Boot Done!


>>>  Error : Device NOT INITIALIZED ! Initialize it first via "IDENTIFY" !
>>>  Make sure you have made "IDENTIFY" first!

Reconnect Power/Cable!

Operation : Identify [ v2.14 ]
BootMode : FLASH

1. Power off device, wait 10-15 seconds
2. Press and hold BooKey ( 1 : BOTH VOL , 2 : VOL+ , 3 : VOL- )
3. Insert cable in device!

Wait for device ... 

Device Connected!
BootVersion : SPRD3
Boot : INF : 0_SC7731E_BASE : SC7731E_eMMC_512MB_SS
Sending Init Boot ... 
Boot sent!
Kick FDL ... 
BootVersion : Spreadtrum Boot Block version 1.1
Protocol setup ... 
Port speed : 921600
Sending Flash Boot ... 
Boot sent!
Kick FLASH FDL ... 
FDL : 0x0002
FDL : Control transfered!

Boot Done!


UserData : STATE : ENCRYPTED

 - > INFO : Remove cable from device to switch it off!

Done!
Elapsed: 00:00:23

Operation : Read FW [ v2.14 ]

1. Power off device, wait 10-15 seconds
2. Press and hold BooKey ( 1 : BOTH VOL , 2 : VOL+ , 3 : VOL- )
3. Insert cable in device!

Wait for device ... 

Device Connected!
BootVersion : SPRD3
Boot : INF : 0_SC7731E_BASE : SC7731E_eMMC_512MB_SS
Sending Init Boot ... 
Boot sent!
Kick FDL ... 
BootVersion : Spreadtrum Boot Block version 1.1
Protocol setup ... 
Port speed : 921600
Sending Flash Boot ... 
Boot sent!
Kick FLASH FDL ... 
FDL : 0x0002
FDL : Control transfered!

Boot Done!


>>>  Error : Device NOT INITIALIZED ! Initialize it first via "IDENTIFY" !
>>>  Make sure you have made "IDENTIFY" first!

Reconnect Power/Cable!
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2021, 01:56   #74 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
iArkAt8's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: KU.mahabad
Posts: 129
Member: 1744310
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1617232
Thanks Meter: 36
Donate money to this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by JayDi View Post
You can't repair security on REALME.
after format then flash ,repaire imei Done and read info show repaired imei ,but about phone or #06# still imei 000000000000000
and have signal and no problem in call,sms or 4g.
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2021, 19:09   #75 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
JayDi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 18,244
Member: 462970
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 19,785
Quote:
Originally Posted by Abzal View Post
Buy update/renew CM2, but not wrok with Sanza-M560F3 on Kaios
Code:
Card found : ******* , v0150
Infinity-Box Chinese Miracle II : SPD/USC Module [SP2] v2.14

Load IDBase v8331 Ok!


Operation : Identify [ v2.14 ]
BootMode : FLASH

1. Power off device, wait 10-15 seconds
2. Press and hold BooKey ( 1 : BOTH VOL , 2 : VOL+ , 3 : VOL- )
3. Insert cable in device!

Wait for device ... 

Device Connected!
BootVersion : SPRD3
Boot : INF : 0_SC7731E_BASE : SC7731E_eMMC_512MB_RS
Sending Init Boot ... 
Boot sent!
Kick FDL ... 
BootVersion : Spreadtrum Boot Block version 1.1
Protocol setup ... 
Port speed : 921600
Sending Flash Boot ... 
Boot sent!
Kick FLASH FDL ... 
FDL : 0x0002
FDL : Control transfered!

Boot Done!


UserData : STATE : ENCRYPTED

 - > INFO : Remove cable from device to switch it off!

Done!
Elapsed: 00:00:30

Operation : Read FW [ v2.14 ]

1. Power off device, wait 10-15 seconds
2. Press and hold BooKey ( 1 : BOTH VOL , 2 : VOL+ , 3 : VOL- )
3. Insert cable in device!

Wait for device ... 

Device Connected!
>>>   ERROR : Protocol HandShake failed!

>>>  Error : Fail to init protocol!
>>>  Remove battery, cable. Check cable and connection. Repeat operation!

Reconnect Power/Cable!

Operation : Read FW [ v2.14 ]

1. Power off device, wait 10-15 seconds
2. Press and hold BooKey ( 1 : BOTH VOL , 2 : VOL+ , 3 : VOL- )
3. Insert cable in device!

Wait for device ... 

Device Connected!
BootVersion : SPRD3
Boot : INF : 0_SC7731E_BASE : SC7731E_eMMC_512MB_RS
Sending Init Boot ... 
Boot sent!
Kick FDL ... 
BootVersion : Spreadtrum Boot Block version 1.1
Protocol setup ... 
Port speed : 921600
Sending Flash Boot ... 
Boot sent!
Kick FLASH FDL ... 
FDL : 0x0002
FDL : Control transfered!

Boot Done!


>>>  Error : Device NOT INITIALIZED ! Initialize it first via "IDENTIFY" !
>>>  Make sure you have made "IDENTIFY" first!

Reconnect Power/Cable!

Operation : Identify [ v2.14 ]
BootMode : FLASH

1. Power off device, wait 10-15 seconds
2. Press and hold BooKey ( 1 : BOTH VOL , 2 : VOL+ , 3 : VOL- )
3. Insert cable in device!

Wait for device ... 

Device Connected!
BootVersion : SPRD3
Boot : INF : 0_SC7731E_BASE : SC7731E_eMMC_512MB_SS
Sending Init Boot ... 
Boot sent!
Kick FDL ... 
BootVersion : Spreadtrum Boot Block version 1.1
Protocol setup ... 
Port speed : 921600
Sending Flash Boot ... 
Boot sent!
Kick FLASH FDL ... 
FDL : 0x0002
FDL : Control transfered!

Boot Done!


UserData : STATE : ENCRYPTED

 - > INFO : Remove cable from device to switch it off!

Done!
Elapsed: 00:00:23

Operation : Read FW [ v2.14 ]

1. Power off device, wait 10-15 seconds
2. Press and hold BooKey ( 1 : BOTH VOL , 2 : VOL+ , 3 : VOL- )
3. Insert cable in device!

Wait for device ... 

Device Connected!
BootVersion : SPRD3
Boot : INF : 0_SC7731E_BASE : SC7731E_eMMC_512MB_SS
Sending Init Boot ... 
Boot sent!
Kick FDL ... 
BootVersion : Spreadtrum Boot Block version 1.1
Protocol setup ... 
Port speed : 921600
Sending Flash Boot ... 
Boot sent!
Kick FLASH FDL ... 
FDL : 0x0002
FDL : Control transfered!

Boot Done!


>>>  Error : Device NOT INITIALIZED ! Initialize it first via "IDENTIFY" !
>>>  Make sure you have made "IDENTIFY" first!

Reconnect Power/Cable!
It is NAND-based device. Select NAND loader from built-in list. Repeat.
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


 



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 02:55.



Powered by Searchlight © 2021 Axivo Inc.
vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2021 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
- GSM Hosting Ltd. - 1999-2017 -
Page generated in 0.26611 seconds with 8 queries

SEO by vBSEO