GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > Hard/Software Products (official support) > Infinity-Box

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-04-2021, 07:22   #196 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
yasir kamal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Nowshera Cantt
Age: 30
Posts: 122
Member: 2148232
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1658506
Thanks Meter: 31

SPD SC9820E is removed from older verion InfinityBox_install_CM2SP2_v2.00-r1 ????
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2021, 11:06   #197 (permalink)
Product Supporter
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: private
Posts: 36,609
Member: 1043909
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 61,038
Quote:
Originally Posted by yasir kamal View Post
SPD SC9820E is removed from older verion InfinityBox_install_CM2SP2_v2.00-r1 ????
I did not understand.
Please explain.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2023, 09:33   #198 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: consolacion, cebu
Posts: 143
Member: 1488285
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 28
How to solve this problem bro?

Card found : 5E0B3DC6 , v0153
Infinity-Box Chinese Miracle II : SPD/USC Module [SP2] v2.00r1


Operation : Format FS / Reset Settings [ v2.00r1 ]

Mode : Default [ Reset Settings + FRP ]
1. Power off device, wait 10-15 seconds
2. Press and hold BooKey ( 1 : BOTH VOL , 2 : VOL+ , 3 : VOL- )
3. Insert cable in device!

Wait for device ...

Device Connected!
BootVersion : SPRD3
Sedning Init Boot ...
Boot sent!
Kick FDL ...
ERROR : FDL NOT started!

Error : Fail to boot FDL!
Unsupported device with selected fdl! Change settings!

Reconnect Power/Cable!
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2023, 10:27   #199 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
Join Date: Sep 2019
Location: Mozambique
Posts: 149
Member: 2927861
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 49
Excellent update, but I would like in the next updates to implement support for KG UNLOCK for the following models;

SAMSUNG GALAXY

A035F M G
A032F M
A037F M G U
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2023, 15:21   #200 (permalink)
Product Supporter
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: private
Posts: 36,609
Member: 1043909
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 61,038
Quote:
Originally Posted by Khadaff_papillo View Post
Excellent update, but I would like in the next updates to implement support for KG UNLOCK for the following models;

SAMSUNG GALAXY

A035F M G
A032F M
A037F M G U
Hello,
thanks for advice, I will keep it in mind
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2023, 15:22   #201 (permalink)
Product Supporter
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: private
Posts: 36,609
Member: 1043909
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 61,038
Quote:
Originally Posted by celfonhauz View Post
How to solve this problem bro?

Card found : 5E0B3DC6 , v0153
Infinity-Box Chinese Miracle II : SPD/USC Module [SP2] v2.00r1


Operation : Format FS / Reset Settings [ v2.00r1 ]

Mode : Default [ Reset Settings + FRP ]
1. Power off device, wait 10-15 seconds
2. Press and hold BooKey ( 1 : BOTH VOL , 2 : VOL+ , 3 : VOL- )
3. Insert cable in device!

Wait for device ...

Device Connected!
BootVersion : SPRD3
Sedning Init Boot ...
Boot sent!
Kick FDL ...
ERROR : FDL NOT started!

Error : Fail to boot FDL!
Unsupported device with selected fdl! Change settings!

Reconnect Power/Cable!
select another model/loader or use PAC file as loader https://infinity-box.com/?r=100179

and latest version for today is 2.14 but not 2.00
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


 



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 19:17.



Powered by Searchlight © 2024 Axivo Inc.
vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2024 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
- GSM Hosting Ltd. - 1999-2023 -
Page generated in 0.15094 seconds with 8 queries

SEO by vBSEO