GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > Hard/Software Products (official support) > Infinity-Box

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-22-2020, 00:23   #256 (permalink)
Product Supporter

Member: 1043909
Thanks Meter: 60,926

Infinity Data Explorer v1.08 - Search Engine updated, SPD improvements and more

Data extraction based on full reconstruction of file system

- SPRD engine rebuilded
- contacts save method updated
- long SMS parse method updated
- HTML export released (via templates)
- gui: log autoclear option before new operation
- gui: pop-up menus for log (clear and save options)
- folder with date/time creation for Converter
- Minor bugs fixed

For download link see post #1 in current thread.
Password for archive: 12345678

If you want to test software with your firmware image you can post link to firmware here.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to YellowBoss For This Useful Post:
Show/Hide list of the thanked
Old 06-22-2020, 18:00   #257 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 1626780
Thanks Meter: 1,275
Quote:
Originally Posted by YellowBoss View Post
Infinity Data Explorer v1.08 - Search Engine updated, SPD improvements and more

Data extraction based on full reconstruction of file system

- SPRD engine rebuilded
- Minor bugs fixed
Yes yes yes.. thank you so much for this update .. i was waiting for this kind of best update from this team(tool) very long time.. now i m very proud to be part of this team(tool).
Old 07-05-2020, 09:53   #258 (permalink)
Product Supporter

Member: 148515
Thanks Meter: 19,534
Dear Sirs,

If you want to test Data Explorer software FOR FREE with your firmware image you can post link to firmware here.
Old 07-15-2020, 07:42   #259 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 953334
Sonork: 100.1614005
Thanks Meter: 15,424
Smile Vgotel i404 Lcd damage not Avaialble Important Payment Messages Recover Done

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Akhtar Ali Jatt For This Useful Post:
Old 07-26-2020, 22:28   #260 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 2028047
Thanks Meter: 17
Hi bro, very good work Infinity Data Explorer (within the limitations of this tool of course)
I understand that your Data Explorer tool cannot open or dump big partitions information files, so I am asking you now:

1 .. Data Explorer can open DUMP files created with any tool capable of creating DUMP files like Medusa, Z3x, etc ... Exactly what size DUMP files does your tool open to read the dumps of a specific eMMC?
2 .. Exactly which eMMC Chips can you decrypt, do you have a list where I can verify? The USERDATA zone is not encrypted and can be read without problems!
3 .. Infinity Data Explorer can try to decrypt MTK Chips (but all?), SPD (all types of Chip eMMC, including the latest?), Android (Which Android, all simple Chinese including Top-Móbile?) And Chips eMMC of Tablets Amazon, MSI, ASUS, etc ...?
4 .. I have several dumps made in .BIN files with Z3x JTAG simple or pro. FULL DUMP files that include all the complete eMMC partitions with a weight of approximately 7 ~ 8 GB. Here is the USRDATA partition that is the one that you want to open to recover the PhoneBooks data and I want to know if Can I recover the data from images and photos? The problem is that Data Explore does not want me to recognize these BIN files (Not Compatible!).
5 .. I have several eMMC memory dumps by separate partitions, using the MTK Scatter file and doing a Full DUMP of the entire eMMC, all with eMMC E-Soclket. But if I try to open the file separately USERDATA or others, I get an ERROR in window and Data Explorer freezes!
6. Used eMMC chipset: BLU_C6X_KMFNX0012M-B214 / 8GB (@ BGA221) AND SAMSUNG Tablet SM-T210 Chipset with eMMC Chip: KLM8G1WEMB-B031 / 8GB (@ FBGA153)
Some clients want to recover, PhoneBooks, Photos and images, other various messages, the eMMC has been extracted very carefully and placed in E-Socket for its dumps but Data Explorer cannot accept these files.
6.. What type of files do you want to upload to the cloud for your check? The only complete DUMP files to read from the eMMC (ROM1.bin file) or just a particular partition (USERDATA.bin file)? Full Dumps weigh around 8GB. and those of the partitions DATA about 3.9GB. (There are also corrupt memories that only allow full DUMPs to be performed and do not allow reading by "separate partitions" due to eMMC failures).
7.. Do you have any videos Tutorials for Data Explorer, apart from the first of this thread?

Captures:
https://prntscr.com/tov20g
https://prntscr.com/tov1s2
https://prntscr.com/tox6pi
https://prntscr.com/tox72a

Thank
Old 07-26-2020, 23:17   #261 (permalink)
Product Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by EngelP View Post
Hi bro, very good work Infinity Data Explorer (within the limitations of this tool of course)
I understand that your Data Explorer tool cannot open or dump big partitions information files, so I am asking you now:

1 .. Data Explorer can open DUMP files created with any tool capable of creating DUMP files like Medusa, Z3x, etc ... Exactly what size DUMP files does your tool open to read the dumps of a specific eMMC?
2 .. Exactly which eMMC Chips can you decrypt, do you have a list where I can verify? The USERDATA zone is not encrypted and can be read without problems!
3 .. Infinity Data Explorer can try to decrypt MTK Chips (but all?), SPD (all types of Chip eMMC, including the latest?), Android (Which Android, all simple Chinese including Top-Móbile?) And Chips eMMC of Tablets Amazon, MSI, ASUS, etc ...?
4 .. I have several dumps made in .BIN files with Z3x JTAG simple or pro. FULL DUMP files that include all the complete eMMC partitions with a weight of approximately 7 ~ 8 GB. Here is the USRDATA partition that is the one that you want to open to recover the PhoneBooks data and I want to know if Can I recover the data from images and photos? The problem is that Data Explore does not want me to recognize these BIN files (Not Compatible!).
5 .. I have several eMMC memory dumps by separate partitions, using the MTK Scatter file and doing a Full DUMP of the entire eMMC, all with eMMC E-Soclket. But if I try to open the file separately USERDATA or others, I get an ERROR in window and Data Explorer freezes!
6. Used eMMC chipset: BLU_C6X_KMFNX0012M-B214 / 8GB (@ BGA221) AND SAMSUNG Tablet SM-T210 Chipset with eMMC Chip: KLM8G1WEMB-B031 / 8GB (@ FBGA153)
Some clients want to recover, PhoneBooks, Photos and images, other various messages, the eMMC has been extracted very carefully and placed in E-Socket for its dumps but Data Explorer cannot accept these files.
6.. What type of files do you want to upload to the cloud for your check? The only complete DUMP files to read from the eMMC (ROM1.bin file) or just a particular partition (USERDATA.bin file)? Full Dumps weigh around 8GB. and those of the partitions DATA about 3.9GB. (There are also corrupt memories that only allow full DUMPs to be performed and do not allow reading by "separate partitions" due to eMMC failures).
7.. Do you have any videos Tutorials for Data Explorer, apart from the first of this thread?

Captures:
https://prntscr.com/tov20g
https://prntscr.com/tov1s2
https://prntscr.com/tox6pi
https://prntscr.com/tox72a

Thank
Hi,

1. Data Explorer can open plain bin files. So this question is for other tools coders.
data size is not important
3. I do not know what is "simple Chinese including Top-Móbile" means. What is it ?
7. This software is for professional people who know how to click to "Select File" button. That's why I thought video tutorial is not required for this software. I will prepare more screenshots soon, let's hope it helps even vithout youtube.
2. .. 6. Below you can see list of software releases one-by-one. I think you will get many answers.
I do not see eMMC in list but you can upload android user data, we can test it.

=> Infinity Data Explorer v1.07 - SPRD engine rebuilded and more

- SPRD engine rebuilded
- Minor bugs fixed

=> Infinity Data Explorer v1.06 - Android contacts/sms support and more

- Contacts and accounts reconstrucion from Android storage contacts2.db
- SMS messages reconstrucion from Android storage mmssms.db
- Data storage engine rebuilded
- TXT file storage format updated
- Minor bugs fixed

=> Infinity Data Explorer v1.05 - MTK functions for SMS released, Heuristic engine updated

- SMS extraction for MTK activated, supports multipart sms supported as well
- Heuristic engine updated - more data can be found/extracted from the unknown dumps
- GUI improved
- Minor bugs fixed

=> Infinity Data Explorer v1.04 - SPD functions improved, Heuristic engine updated

- SMS message extraction for SPD released. Multipart SMS messages are supported
- Heuristic engine updated - more data can be found/extracted from the unknown dumps
- GUI improvements
- Minor bugs fixed

=> Infinity Data Explorer v1.03 - RDA based firmware images are supported and more

- MTK module improvements
- RDA based firmware images are supported
- Show Additional info (IMEIs, User Code) for RDA based firmware images
- GUI improvements
- Minor bugs fixed

=> Infinity Data Explorer v1.02 - more devices and CPU types supported

- MTK module updated: more device supported
- SPD based firmware images are supported (spd6530 - spd6531 cpu)
- Show Additional info (IMEIs, User Code) for SPD based firmware images
- Contacts save procedure improved
- GUI improvements
- Analyze engine improvements
- Minor bugs fixed

=> Infinity Data Explorer v1.01 - new features and improvements

- NAND flash types are partially supported
- Additional information extraction supported such as IMEI(s), User Code
- More contacts types are supported
- Open folder with result file(s) after finish: option can be enabled in `Settings` page
- Minor bugs fixed

=> Infinity Data Explorer v1.00 - Initial Release
- Phonebook records extraction from dump
- Phonebook records export to TXT, VCF formats
- Memory type auto detection (Manual selection also supported)
- File system parameters (sector size, header type) auto detection (Manual selection also supported)

- Supported devices:
MTK with NOR flash types, in most cases based on CPU types like MT625x, MT626x and some MT622x
Old 07-26-2020, 23:25   #262 (permalink)
Product Supporter

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to InfinityHelp For This Useful Post:
Old 07-27-2020, 14:50   #263 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by InfinityHelp View Post
Hi,

1. Data Explorer can open plain bin files. So this question is for other tools coders.
3. I do not know what is "simple Chinese including Top-Móbile" means. What is it ?
7. This software is for professional people who know how to click to "Select File" button. That's why I thought video tutorial is not required for this software. I will prepare more screenshots soon, let's hope it helps even vithout youtube.
2. .. 6. Below you can see list of software releases one-by-one. I think you will get many answers.

OK, thanks for answering, excuse me if I seem to be a novice, some tests I have never done with these software ok, I some little understand, how your software should work, I even congratulate all the Team Data Explorer, what I want to ask is if your software has support for decrypting DUMP files read from JTAG with Z3x or Medusa (because there are also DUMPs that can be done by the InfinityBox CM2MTK tool and DUMPs that can be done by the InfinityBox CM2SPD & CM2SP2 tool)

With Z3x or Medusa JTAG I can do full eMMC memory dumps or I can and do memory dumps by eMMC partitions. BUT, with the tests that I have carried out, Data Explorer does not want to load or recognize these DUMP files (.BIN), at the moment I have only tested with DUMP made on MTK and low and Mid-Range MTK Terminals. I have NOT tested them on Best terminals (Top-Mobiles), I was referring to the latest models of MTK mobiles with the NEW eMMC Chip) and I do not know if possible!

IMPORTANT!
I have just been able to load, read and decrypt these "DUMP Backup JTAG" files to recover Photos and Images, with the old Software "ContentExtractor v2.34" only selecting the (MMC) tab, but I have not been able to recover the "PhoneBook" since It does NOT have that function.
BUG: If I select the MTK tab in this software, it does not allow to load and decrypt these DUMP files and the Software freezes (forced restart is required), I imagine it is the architecture of the DUMP Backup files.

I hope the capture can better explain what I want to do with Data Explorer 1.08 and can you help me to use it to try now to recover the PhoneBooks inside the DUMP: https://prntscr.com/tpbkrc

Thanks, and sorry my inglish Sr...
The Following User Says Thank You to EngelP For This Useful Post:
Old 07-28-2020, 14:23   #264 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Quote:
Hi,

Hi, I want to add something else! After reading the iNFO Log (Review) of the Data Explorer, I am assuming it only has support for CPU types like MT625x, MT626x and some MT622x and some more in the 2020, then they were updated to have support capability against unknown DUMPs (this was where I was carrying out tests), from this date. In my case I am testing with terminals that have MT6737V and PXA986 processors, it is possible that the latter is not supported by Data Explorer logically, if it is not listed, but perform the test to decrypt the DUMP with the old software "ContentExtractor v2. 34 " and managed to extract the images and photos perfectly well in both. If this somewhat "old software" is capable of decrypting the DUMP MMC of both processors,we assume that your team has the possibility of adding the DUMP MMC inclusion in its great Data Explorer software in the future, we look forward to add this possibility of MMC extraction in Data Explorer and improve it if you see it convenient! It would be one more candy in to the Data Explorer, Thanks Team….
Old 07-29-2020, 19:16   #265 (permalink)
Product Supporter

bad luck but Content Extractor is completely discontinued by some reasons. As a bout Data Explorer - yes, more file structures should be added in future but it's not so easy work. Anyway I hope on success.
Old 07-29-2020, 20:24   #266 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 25996
Thanks Meter: 253
Quote:
With Z3x or Medusa JTAG I can do full eMMC memory dumps or I can and do memory dumps by eMMC partitions. BUT, with the tests that I have carried out, Data Explorer does not want to load or recognize these DUMP files (.BIN), at the moment I have only tested with DUMP made on MTK and low and Mid-Range MTK Terminals. I have NOT tested them on Best terminals (Top-Mobiles), I was referring to the latest models of MTK mobiles with the NEW eMMC Chip) and I do not know if possible!

You can do a lot with those tools but keep in mind that 99% of current devices (starting from Android 6 and up) are factory encrypted. MTK, Qualcomm, SPD and Kirin, doesn't matter. There are some exceptions, like slower/older chipsets or some chinese no-name phones but it's not very common to see. You can dump them using ISP or chip-off methods, but you won't extract any data, or anything usefull out of them.

On top of that, more and more devices uses FBE (file based encryption) as well as F2FS filesystem instead of ext4. It's quite common on Huawei devices. With FBE, each file is encrypted individually, including filenames but you can see some data on that partition unlike with FDE (full disk encryption). You may get some basic data, like account info, lockscreen settings, but not contacts, SMS, photos. That's something that app like this won't be able to fix.
Old 07-30-2020, 17:06   #267 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Quote:
bad luck but Content Extractor is completely discontinued by some reasons. As a bout Data Explorer - yes, more file structures should be added in future but it's not so easy work. Anyway I hope on success.
Taking into account the opinion of others, I suspect that your software will also be very obsolete in the short term...
We will try to take advantage of the cost that we got for it in its moment of glory then, Thk Sr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KrzychuG View Post
You can do a lot with those tools but keep in mind that 99% of current devices (starting from Android 6 and up) are factory encrypted. MTK, Qualcomm, SPD and Kirin, doesn't matter. There are some exceptions, like slower/older chipsets or some chinese no-name phones but it's not very common to see. You can dump them using ISP or chip-off methods, but you won't extract any data, or anything usefull out of them.

On top of that, more and more devices uses FBE (file based encryption) as well as F2FS filesystem instead of ext4. It's quite common on Huawei devices. With FBE, each file is encrypted individually, including filenames but you can see some data on that partition unlike with FDE (full disk encryption). You may get some basic data, like account info, lockscreen settings, but not contacts, SMS, photos. That's something that app like this won't be able to fix.
Thank you, Mr. for the most complete and professional information, it can be concluded then that these new programs (even this one), that is considered useful at the moment, based on the newest and current models (supposedly superior to Android 6), also do not it will get a lot out of them with the new FBE (file based encryption) or F2FS architectures and security. In a short time these programs will be obsolete as well as the "Content Extractor, already obsolete" ... Well let's say that you can still get some benefit positive to take information from old terminals and There are still many made in china with the old securities....
Old 07-30-2020, 21:14   #268 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Quote:
it can be concluded then that these new programs (even this one), that is considered useful at the moment, based on the newest and current models (supposedly superior to Android 6), also do not it will get a lot out of them with the new FBE (file based encryption) or F2FS architectures and security. In a short time these programs will be obsolete as well as the "Content Extractor, already obsolete" ... Well let's say that you can still get some benefit positive to take information from old terminals and There are still many made in china with the old securities....

Current version of Data Explorer doesn't seem to support Android dumps at all and instead focused on extracting data from feature phones. It's unlikely that those will be encrypted anytime soon and it can be still very usefull to get data out of them, assuming you're able to create memory chip image. There are lots of cheap feature phones, based on MTK, SPQ/Unisoc, Coolsand, RKT and so on. In the future, there should be more KaiOS based devices as well, so far no encryption on them. There's definatelly some easy money that you can earn here with the right customer base.

If it comes to Android - yes, it's going to be useless for newer devices, especially with file based encryption (mandatory for phones shipped with Android 10). In fact, if you don't have the tools to create a decrypted dump, it already is. If you have such tool, you probably have a better option to "decode" it anyway.

Low-end devices should soon be encrypted using new algorithm (Adiantum) that was developed just for this purpose. It's not as heavy as AES so that'll leave even less Android devices with no encryption at all.
Old 08-05-2020, 19:23   #269 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Quote:
As a bout Data Explorer - yes, more file structures should be added in future but it's not so easy work. Anyway I hope on success.

Would it be possible to add an option to extract filesystem or convert raw NAND or NOR dump into a format that could be scanned with a typical recovery tools? Most of those feature phones uses FAT filesystem underneath and such converted would be useful for some people.
Old 08-05-2020, 19:57   #270 (permalink)
Product Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by KrzychuG View Post
Would it be possible to add an option to extract filesystem or convert raw NAND or NOR dump into a format that could be scanned with a typical recovery tools? Most of those feature phones uses FAT filesystem underneath and such converted would be useful for some people.
I may be wrong, but if raw image has fat inside you don't need any additional conversion, just try to use your other tools with raw image.
But if raw image has another file system I am not sure it will be possible make this kind of conversion
The Following User Says Thank You to InfinityHelp For This Useful Post: