GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > Hard/Software Products (official support) > Infinity-Box

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-08-2008, 05:57   #1 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 156414
Thanks Meter: 60
infinity not working

I have infinity box. when i want to connect any mobile with box , it says phone not connected. i will check all settings. i think this is infinity hardware problem. please help me
Old 09-09-2008, 15:39   #2 (permalink)
Product Manager

Member: 130995
Thanks Meter: 35,227
Hello,

1. double check COM port selection
2. double check your cable

If you still have a problem post here more detailed information what is phone model name etc.
Old 09-17-2008, 06:54   #3 (permalink)
Freak Poster

sir, i will check all ... i check cables, com. everything.and also try with diffrent phone models. but same problem. now i think this is infinity hardware problem. please help me. after purchase i will only 5 or 6 time use my infinity box.. please help me sir...
Old 09-17-2008, 07:39   #4 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 279604
Sonork: 100.1582858
Thanks Meter: 198
Quote:
Originally Posted by sms-india View Post
sir, i will check all ... i check cables, com. everything.and also try with diffrent phone models. but same problem. now i think this is infinity hardware problem. please help me. after purchase i will only 5 or 6 time use my infinity box.. please help me sir...
send back to your reseller for cheak
Old 09-17-2008, 13:05   #5 (permalink)
Product Manager

@frnd_4_gsm
your advice is NOT smart

@sms-india
Why you ignore my previous message ?Read message #2 in current thread and post here detailed information what you have tried to do, what phones you already done, what phone you can not connect.
If you did not post here detailed explanation and if you will try to replace working box at your resellers you will be unable to replace box because you must explain box history yo us and to resellers befopre any replacement etc.
The best way for you: post here honest explanation what yopu have tried to do and lets try to solve the problem, fix your mistakes.
Old 09-18-2008, 11:37   #6 (permalink)
Freak Poster

when my infinity is working , i try to sim unlock motorola c117,118,138,139, and its done. and i use cable name is Panasonic X60/ motorola T191. if my phone will not connect . then i try diffrent method of connection. like.... default version/method version 3/ method version 4. and and will will unlock successfull. now i will try thease all thing with same phone type. when its not done then i try my same cable on my friend's infinity box. there it will done. and i also try one more thing. that is i connect my infinity box on usb port , and i use another moto t191 cable on my com port box, ( named NET2000) then its working. then phone is connected and phone will unlock succesfully.i think now you understand my problem. thanx in advance
Old 09-18-2008, 20:46   #7 (permalink)
Product Manager

Quote:
when my infinity is working , i try to sim unlock motorola c117,118,138,139, and its done.
Very good.
This means that your Infinity-Box is working.

Quote:
and i use cable name is Panasonic X60/ motorola T191.
It's correct cable type.

Quote:
if my phone will not connect .
I don't understand this.
Please, explain.

Quote:
then i try diffrent method of connection. like.... default version/method version 3/ method version 4. and and will will unlock successfull.
Very good.
This means that your Infinity-Box is working.

Quote:
now i will try thease all thing with same phone type. when its not done then i try my same cable on my friend's infinity box. there it will done. and i also try one more thing. that is i connect my infinity box on usb port , and i use another moto t191 cable on my com port box, ( named NET2000) then its working. then phone is connected and phone will unlock succesfully.i think now you understand my problem. thanx in advance
Please, check Infinity-Box manual:
C:\Program Files\InfinityBox\Documentation\Infinity-Box_How_to_unlock_Moto-C139_TracFone-8.8.17_C113-C118-C123_2.2.83_and_newest.htm
The Following User Says Thank You to InfinitySupport For This Useful Post:
Old 09-19-2008, 13:43   #8 (permalink)
Freak Poster

please help to repair my box sir.. i try to do all that software faults. this is not software fault..
Old 09-19-2008, 16:31   #9 (permalink)
Product Manager

Dear Friend,

Please, read my previous post.
To be honest I don't think that your box is damaged, I think that you have a problems with one phone only.
I suggest you to check box with other phones.
Old 09-20-2008, 05:59   #10 (permalink)
Freak Poster

yes sir i already do that. problem is same
Old 09-20-2008, 06:00   #11 (permalink)
Freak Poster

please help me sir ....................please
Old 09-20-2008, 08:08   #12 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 71721
Sonork: 100.106320
Thanks Meter: 139
Quote:
yes sir i already do that. problem is same
brother check with another brand set like lg kg110 ,benq a38 any china mtk phone
and also post screen shot and log of c117 and other brand phone too(for more info to supporter)but always removing box serial no

if your box is defective and with warranty then you must cover warranty from your reseller but if box is ok and you are doing something wrong or cable or setting problem if you take final step to send back your reseller then this is time consuming and some time expensive too for nothing.

as i think your detail is not enough for supporter to help you ,,so don't worry so high just try to post more detail to solve your problem faster

l
The Following User Says Thank You to TURNING POINT For This Useful Post:
Old 09-20-2008, 08:08   #13 (permalink)
Product Manager

@sms-india
It's looks like endless loop.
Please, read current thread from begin, check all my messages and advice.
After you will give answers to all my questions we will be able to help you, in other case you are just spend time in useless "halp me" without any real move to success.
Old 12-17-2008, 08:39   #14 (permalink)
Freak Poster

my problem is solved. i change FTDI ic in my infinity slim plus box. and now my box is working fine........infinity product manager unsuccesfull to solve my problem. (sorry to say that)

Last edited by sms-india; 12-17-2008 at 08:45.
Old 12-17-2008, 18:47   #15 (permalink)
Product Manager

Quote:
my problem is solved. i change FTDI ic in my infinity slim plus box. and now my box is working fine........infinity product manager unsuccesfull to solve my problem. (sorry to say that)
I am very glad to see that finally you have understand your problem and you was able to fix box that was damaged by you.

My advice for future: always make HONEST problem description !
If you have damaged your box it was your fault (due to you have used box incorrectly) and you have damaged box hardware.

Also I hope next time you will be more honest with your problem explanation or at least you will be able to make "search" in this forum.
Just make search in this forum for "FT232" and you will see that The Great Infinity-Box has The best support that ever was possible.

Also this thread is a good example that users must think very good if they want to ask for help and that problems should be explained so detailed as possible,
Please, do not blame our supporters without any reasons, at first think about yourself and about your own words and knowledge, I am sure this gives you exellent results !