GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > Hard/Software Products (official support) > Infinity-Box

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-17-2020, 03:18   #1 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 2556542
Thanks Meter: 1,790
infinity should refund who activate grt dongle in infinty dongle

Few days ago i have activate grt dongle on infinity dongle,but there is no update realse........................
at this situation infinity should refund coz infinty team buisness with grt dongle.
you should know much more about a product why you contact with grt dongle like dead and fool prouct manager,he does not know whats better for customer.
so now please refund our money.
Old 04-17-2020, 06:12   #2 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 1834832
Thanks Meter: 1,450
Quote:
Originally Posted by kothamamun View Post
Few days ago i have activate grt dongle on infinity dongle,but there is no update realse........................
at this situation infinity should refund coz infinty team buisness with grt dongle.
you should know much more about a product why you contact with grt dongle like dead and fool prouct manager,he does not know whats better for customer.
Infinity Is Not Liable For Other Team Project They Only Allow Product To Activate Their Product On Infinity Card Just To Save Users Money Tool Is Useful Or Useless.. User Must Conform Before Buy He Really Needed That Tool Or Not Don't Buy Tools On Future Promises If It Fullfil Your Current Need Then Only Buy Always Make Sure U Make Good Decisions N Analysis Before Investing If U Can Make Return With Current Update Then Only Buy.. Bad Decision Always Give Lessions.. I Also Buyed Avator N Avator Pro Sometimes This Happens As Sometimes We Make Good Profit Too Its A Part Of Business
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to hitech care For This Useful Post:
Show/Hide list of the thanked
Old 04-17-2020, 07:47   #3 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hitech care View Post
Infinity Is Not Liable For Other Team Project They Only Allow Product To Activate Their Product On Infinity Card Just To Save Users Money Tool Is Useful Or Useless.. User Must Conform Before Buy He Really Needed That Tool Or Not Don't Buy Tools On Future Promises If It Fullfil Your Current Need Then Only Buy Always Make Sure U Make Good Decisions N Analysis Before Investing If U Can Make Return With Current Update Then Only Buy.. Bad Decision Always Give Lessions.. I Also Buyed Avator N Avator Pro Sometimes This Happens As Sometimes We Make Good Profit Too Its A Part Of Business
i am not agree with you nothing to free here benefit must take infinity team from grt dongle .
Old 04-17-2020, 09:57   #4 (permalink)
Product Supporter

Member: 1043909
Thanks Meter: 60,926
Quote:
What is your Infinity S/N ?
Old 04-17-2020, 11:25   #5 (permalink)
Product Supporter

Quote:
you are very experienced user but it looks like you do not understand how is activation works.

Let me explain the process and after that we will see what to do
1. grt make their software
2. infinity contact to grt and ask "dear grt, please sell your product for infinity users because this helps to save delivery expenses"
3. grt say "ok, we sell to infinity, infinity sell to users. grt is responsible for updates and support"
4. users want to buy grt. they have two ways:

a. buy grt dongle, pay wait for grt card delivery delivery
or
b. buy grt activation for infinity, no need to wait, no need to pay for dongle delivery

you prefer way b. and you ordersd grt via infinity site.
infinity buy your grt order from grt team and put to your infinity card
you got grt inside your infinity dongle.

infinity pay to grt for each activation the same way as you pay for the any other dongle.

if you want to get refund - no problem procedure is:
1. You should contact to grt team and tell them that you want refund
2. if/when they agree to refund infinity contact to grt and confirm that infinity will get refund from grt for your activation
3. as soon as infinity get refund from grt infinity will refund to seller and then you will get refund from you seller
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to YellowBoss For This Useful Post:
Old 04-18-2020, 11:01   #6 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by YellowBoss View Post
you are very experienced user but it looks like you do not understand how is activation works.

Let me explain the process and after that we will see what to do
1. grt make their software
2. infinity contact to grt and ask "dear grt, please sell your product for infinity users because this helps to save delivery expenses"
3. grt say "ok, we sell to infinity, infinity sell to users. grt is responsible for updates and support"
4. users want to buy grt. they have two ways:

a. buy grt dongle, pay wait for grt card delivery delivery
or
b. buy grt activation for infinity, no need to wait, no need to pay for dongle delivery

you prefer way b. and you ordersd grt via infinity site.
infinity buy your grt order from grt team and put to your infinity card
you got grt inside your infinity dongle.

infinity pay to grt for each activation the same way as you pay for the any other dongle.

if you want to get refund - no problem procedure is:
1. You should contact to grt team and tell them that you want refund
2. if/when they agree to refund infinity contact to grt and confirm that infinity will get refund from grt for your activation
3. as soon as infinity get refund from grt infinity will refund to seller and then you will get refund from you seller
i agree with you but you know much more about grt. now dead and gsm hosting banned their space,few weeak ago you tell us grt promimed us they will give update.
Grt product manager i think he is abnormal.
how i will contact grt everything is closed.
you should disconnect with grt such a stupid product.
Old 04-18-2020, 11:11   #7 (permalink)
Banned

Member: 2669781
Thanks Meter: 1,839
Quote:
i agree with you but you know much more about grt. now dead and gsm hosting banned their space,few weeak ago you tell us grt promimed us they will give update.
Make this bad experience as a good future lesson or reference for you, do not precipitate, do not rush in taking decisions, GRT and many others are an example of irresponsibility.
Don't blame infinity, since they only played reseller role in such case, they ain't responsible for the updates, or fake promises ....
Old 04-18-2020, 11:12   #8 (permalink)
Product Supporter

Quote:
Please do not make other users confused ! We never promised anything about grt. grt is a completely separete team ! Please check my previous posts once again.
I can repeat: as per my information grt team is working. But what will be their results - you should contact to grt and talk with them directly.
The Following User Says Thank You to YellowBoss For This Useful Post:
Old 04-18-2020, 12:15   #9 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 96478
Sonork: 100.1674604
Thanks Meter: 1,420
My opinion for future:
Infinity-box Team you are our first TRUST,You must check other teams reliability before adding their activation's to your card to avoid this again.The way we trust you is the way we trust activation's to your cards.We think that those software's will be reasonable as you the Card Owner[infinitybox] Do.
Obviously,if he already bought a box from GRT, infinity-box will be irresponsible.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kirumira For This Useful Post:
Old 04-18-2020, 12:24   #10 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirumira View Post
My opinion for future:
Infinity-box Team you are our first TRUST,You must check other teams reliability before adding their activation's to your card to avoid this again.The way we trust you is the way we trust activation's to your cards.We think that those software's will be reasonable as you the Card Owner[infinitybox] Do.
Obviously,if he already bought a box from GRT, infinity-box will be irresponsible.
exactly i am totall agree with you.
Old 04-18-2020, 12:25   #11 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Quote:
Please do not make other users confused ! We never promised anything about grt. grt is a completely separete team ! Please check my previous posts once again.
I can repeat: as per my information grt team is working. But what will be their results - you should contact to grt and talk with them directly.
check here we can hope yest but without knowing something.
Old 04-18-2020, 12:54   #12 (permalink)
Product Supporter

Quote:
check here we can hope yest but without knowing something.
And do you see any promises there ?
Old 04-18-2020, 13:02   #13 (permalink)
Product Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirumira View Post
My opinion for future:
I am sure that most of people who read/write this thread have their OWN BRAIN. That's why I thought that professional people in this forum always use their brain and buy tools that they really need.

If somebody want to repair phone that comes from customer and if grt can do that (even one phone) why Infinity Team must wait 10 years, see 10 years or grt experience and only after 10 years release "activation of very good tested super trusted mega stable solutions".
Old 04-18-2020, 13:03   #14 (permalink)
Product Supporter

Quote:
exactly i am totall agree with you.
What is your grt activation date ?
Old 04-18-2020, 13:10   #15 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Quote:
And do you see any promises there ?
some hopes if you can expect some hopes we can expect much more
because card related with infinity by the you should contact grt and ask if they update no problem otherwise please disconcet grt and closed.
thats my request.
infinity is a big family so you can not sign contact a bad product.
thats my opinion as a ................