GSM-Forum

GSM-Forum (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/)
-   Infinity-Box (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f296/)
-   -   Infinity `SM` software v1.10 released (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f296/infinity-sm-software-v1-10-released-2340905/)

YellowBoss 02-07-2018 19:04

Infinity `SM` software v1.10 released

Service - added Restore EFS via ADB (All model. Need Root)
UserData - added read Calendar (Need TWRP)

Installer has two parts:
- InfinityBox_install_SM_v1.10
- InfinityBox_update_SM_ResourcePack_v1.09 (old one). If you have Resource Pack installed earlier you do not need to download and install it again !

Download link

Upload file to Support

Infinity-Box 13 years (2005 - 2018) updates and support as nobody else - News

Twitter - Facebook - Telegram

yurais 02-07-2018 19:42

nice move.

where should us take good EFS files from to write?
available on support ?

donpaul 02-07-2018 20:28

please infinity

we want mtk update nothing and nothing less,all these other updates are null

mmtheo 02-07-2018 20:42

Honestly you can do better than this. And am surprised you call this an update

lyes_albert 02-07-2018 20:56

Never expected this update at this critical moment where the need of an MTK advancement has reached beyond limits...........Well good luck

yurais 02-07-2018 21:15

guys, give a break to the team...

BTW, the SM team is different to the MTK team, so, this claims are in the wrong place.

nessyb 02-07-2018 21:21

Whatever you bring us team i accept... I have trust in your hardwork... IT maybe small to others but to me its big...

THANK you Team

Elasunuas 02-07-2018 21:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by YellowBoss (Post 12953124)

Service - added Restore EFS via ADB (All model. Need Root)
UserData - added read Calendar (Need TWRP)

Installer has two parts:
- InfinityBox_install_SM_v1.10
- InfinityBox_update_SM_ResourcePack_v1.09 (old one). If you have Resource Pack installed earlier you do not need to download and install it again !

pdates and support as nobody else - News

Twitter - Facebook - Telegram

Is don't see this as an update there is nothing we can proud of in that Samsung tool At list if it is only FRP we know this module is best or direct unlock or something it will encourage or users that doesn't Have to buy good us good update like the Qualcomm model at list other module update should encourage us to wait for MTK update because for months now other tool we laughed at are laughing at us big time now more than the way we laughed at them but I never give up on infinity team at first when I bought my dongle I was complaining about update too much now am begging for updates even just one I don't really have much problem with the tool because it's a professional tool only crap users complain too much the only problem I have with the MTK module is backup problem after reading system and it gives error once the backup error is fix am cool with the tool please infinity team try to understand us thank you

ashraf77160 02-07-2018 21:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by donpaul (Post 12953262)
we want mtk update nothing and nothing less,all these other updates are null

of course not and 1000000 times more of course not

we need update for other brands Modules like LGS SPD MTK etc

thanks for the team for the update

please think for other modules like LGS etc we need them

WBR

ashraf

solevo 02-07-2018 21:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by ashraf77160 (Post 12953346)
of course not and 1000000 times more of course not

we need update for other brands Modules like LGS SPD MTK etc

thanks for the team for the update

please think for other modules like LGS etc we need them

WBR

ashraf

well said.
we really need the update of the other modules

gsmitaly 02-07-2018 21:50

thank you infinity team

..::GMSR::.. 02-07-2018 21:53

Dear Infinity team, I have an question, you know still have lord of HW box in the market which thing cannot sold the supplier, but that the box still was active for infinity main box & CDMA ETC that the project you don't update, author you was told BEST dongle cant possible for Active infinity CM2 you did it. but resale's /supplier has been still lose project, if you give for that the box any special opportunity for shopkeeper like any activation for free, I think that's will be great full for supplier & your products lover, they can get also your more inactive box sold for future activation support with user.

If you do this for your resale's will be very great full, because of HW box is expensive products.

sorry for my comments.

adens 02-07-2018 22:37

infinity team thank you

elnmx 02-07-2018 22:44

Thanks for update as small as may be

Quote:

Originally Posted by Elasunuas (Post 12953332)
Is don't see this as an update there is nothing we can proud of in that Samsung tool At list if it is only FRP we know this module is best or direct unlock or something it will encourage or users that doesn't Have to buy good us good update like the Qualcomm model at list other module update should encourage us to wait for MTK update because for months now other tool we laughed at are laughing at us big time now more than the way we laughed at them but I never give up on infinity team at first when I bought my dongle I was complaining about update too much now am begging for updates even just one I don't really have much problem with the tool because it's a professional tool only crap users complain too much the only problem I have with the MTK module is backup problem after reading system and it gives error once the backup error is fix am cool with the tool please infinity team try to understand us thank you

I know how you feel!

We all expect big thing this year from infinity but have to realize 2 things about sm module

1) its not by same programmer (as Mtk spd etc)
by programmers willing to give up time to give us something

2) its FREE! (you can have a infinity product (dongle / box) wit expired support from 201x and activate an use sm with out having to renew support

thanks to programmer and hope to see more features soon!!!

adens 02-07-2018 22:55

is there a problem infinity team
http://www4.0zz0.com/2018/02/08/00/383020383.jpg

i'l reboot pc and i'll see