GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > Hard/Software Products (official support) > Infinity-Box

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-05-2009, 16:44   #1 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 570050
Thanks Meter: 14
Exclamation Infinity Team Must Check This !!!

is this some kind a New Years joke or what ???

i want to flash/repair W210 with restart problem, so i download firmware from Main Support Area first.
Main,Flex,Language, and Repair file download successfully

But when i want to use those file, QC-Module v1.21 doesn't recognize that file !!!
offcourse i'm confused ... with that problem
so i compare those file with phone backup file that i've created before and check all extention file.

And You know what ... my couriosity it's right, all file that i've download have extension file problem!

for example :

w210_repair_eeprom_02.B2E

Look like normal file repair seen in windows explorer.... but when i check it with rename function in windows explorer (by pressing F2) that file exactly like this :

w210_repair_eeprom_02.B2Ex

where "x" is blank character that make that file doesn't recognize by QC-Module

So i just erasing that blank character in extension file, and opened QC-Module to choose the file that i've just edited, and the file is recognized.

i doing the same prosedure (editing the extention file) for all file that i've download, and all file finally recoqnize.

is this problem only happening to me or what ???
i just wondering why .... cause i've already download many file/firmware before, and all that file is normal!!!

Please Infinity Team .... Check Your File
I need an answer here

Thank's
Old 01-05-2009, 16:51   #2 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 271478
Sonork: 1590868
Thanks Meter: 1,070
i hope u have not choose correct model ...defult model slected..thats why....u unable to recoginse the file....i hope this may be the problem
Old 01-05-2009, 18:29   #3 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Exclamation What Dou you mean akhil_bbsr ?!?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by akhil_bbsr View Post
i hope u have not choose correct model ...defult model slected..thats why....u unable to recoginse the file....i hope this may be the problem
What dou you mean ?!?!

I'm sure i've choose the right Model Motorola > W210 and then opened QC-Modul by clicking RUN Button. and after what i describe above my repairing goes well like usually.

I make this post, just for information to all Infinity user expecially infinity Team. So the other user doesn't have a problem like me. It will be better if you try to check it .... eventhought you dont have W210

Do i .... must post my successfull W210 repairing log in here to make You belive that i've choose the right model before ?
Old 01-05-2009, 19:55   #4 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 720034
Thanks Meter: 213
Quote:
Originally Posted by gone_bdg View Post
is this some kind a New Years joke or what ???

i want to flash/repair W210 with restart problem, so i download firmware from Main Support Area first.
Main,Flex,Language, and Repair file download successfully

But when i want to use those file, QC-Module v1.21 doesn't recognize that file !!!
offcourse i'm confused ... with that problem
so i compare those file with phone backup file that i've created before and check all extention file.

And You know what ... my couriosity it's right, all file that i've download have extension file problem!

for example :

w210_repair_eeprom_02.B2E

Look like normal file repair seen in windows explorer.... but when i check it with rename function in windows explorer (by pressing F2) that file exactly like this :

w210_repair_eeprom_02.B2Ex

where "x" is blank character that make that file doesn't recognize by QC-Module

So i just erasing that blank character in extension file, and opened QC-Module to choose the file that i've just edited, and the file is recognized.

i doing the same prosedure (editing the extention file) for all file that i've download, and all file finally recoqnize.

is this problem only happening to me or what ???
i just wondering why .... cause i've already download many file/firmware before, and all that file is normal!!!

Please Infinity Team .... Check Your File
I need an answer here

Thank's
Dear Friend,

We do not like jokes, especially jokes with flash files, so, please, in future do not ask us is it joke or not. The answer is well known: there is no any jokes !

If you have found any problems with file extension I suggest you to double check your browser and your PC, it looks like your browser makes something wrong with files that you try to download.

All W210 files in support area is the same as before, it was no any problems with files so I suggest you again: please, check your PC and your browser.
Old 01-06-2009, 10:16   #5 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Arrow Browser Problem ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by InfinityN View Post
Dear Friend,

We do not like jokes, especially jokes with flash files, so, please, in future do not ask us is it joke or not. The answer is well known: there is no any jokes !

If you have found any problems with file extension I suggest you to double check your browser and your PC, it looks like your browser makes something wrong with files that you try to download.

All W210 files in support area is the same as before, it was no any problems with files so I suggest you again: please, check your PC and your browser.
Well thank's for your answer

i beleive in You Infinity Team ...

Maybe it's just New Bug's in my Browser : Firefox v.3.0.5 expecially with "DownThemAll v.1.0.4" add-ons that i've use inside firefox

so i make simple experiment today ... download by built in firefox fitur & download with "DownThemAll". The Result is :
all file downloaded by built in firefox fitur is Normal !
all file downloaded by "DownThemAll v.1.0.4" add-ons have a problem !

this problem never happening before (old version of "DownThemAll" add-ons). But i forget... where is exactly i'm doing an update for that Add-Ons

i hope nobody get this problem too

BR
Old 01-06-2009, 10:30   #6 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 720034
Thanks Meter: 213
Hello,

In any case you always can rename downloaded files and use it without problems.
Old 01-06-2009, 11:46   #7 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 340564
Sonork: 1591034
Thanks Meter: 529
Do all your Experiments and check everything and check in google as well if still you couldn't be help then post whatever you want dig dig dig and post