GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > Hard/Software Products (official support) > Infinity-Box

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-13-2007, 18:15   #1 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 254397
Thanks Meter: 224
infinity team your working slow

infinity team working fast spice s404 not unlock in infinity its unlock only in "figis-bibis" box that mean "figis-bibis" box working very fast please working fast infinty team *** bles u

--------------
InfinitySupport comments:
It was by big fault that I did not checked this thread before because this message should be edited long time before and the question that I must ask the person, who created this thread is: how much ..... ? (I'm sure he understand)

message edited by InfinitySupport. Edited text is in this color.

Last edited by InfinitySupport; 07-20-2007 at 09:08.
Old 07-13-2007, 20:16   #2 (permalink)
Product Supporter

Member: 148515
Thanks Meter: 19,534
hello!

are you sure you using latest Mmodule?
Old 07-13-2007, 22:24   #3 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 149278
Thanks Meter: 7
i really never seen team wrking faster than Infinity team
evry day they has something new
br
AmirGSM
Old 07-13-2007, 22:40   #4 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 137489
Thanks Meter: 68
Infinity is the best team for me..
Old 07-14-2007, 00:33   #5 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 175183
Sonork: 0
Thanks Meter: 120
Infinity Team is the faster team.
Old 07-14-2007, 05:49   #6 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 225229
Thanks Meter: 90
Please don't say like this if you are not 100% sure. If you need any support please request them, but can't say that in any case, coz at the moment INFINITY is the fastest team of the world.
Old 07-20-2007, 06:36   #7 (permalink)

Member: 100376
Sonork: 100.1591842
Thanks Meter: 150
Quote:
Originally Posted by InfinityHelp View Post
hello!

are you sure you using latest Mmodule?
sir i have tried mmodul version 1.54 & 1.55 both but without success.Can u tel me that if i flash phone with flash file available at infinity site then we can get unlocked phone.
Plz. guide thanx
Old 07-20-2007, 08:54   #8 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 220603
Thanks Meter: 1,164
Quote:
Originally Posted by sabby_singh View Post
sir i have tried mmodul version 1.54 & 1.55 both but without success.Can u tel me that if i flash phone with flash file available at infinity site then we can get unlocked phone.
Plz. guide thanx
yes u can flash ur phone to unlock it
Old 07-20-2007, 09:16   #9 (permalink)
Product Manager

Member: 130995
Thanks Meter: 35,227
Quote:
Plz. guide thanx
Dear Sir,

If you really have problems with unlock, the best way to get fast answer for your question is: read FAQ thread. Direct link for detailed description is:
http:///vbb/showpo...70&postcount=4

You must understand, that nobody can help you with your problem if you write only "oh... something not work and i dont know what not work and what is that somehing that not work, but maybe it work or maybe cable wrong or maybe bad weather in Zimbabwe makes my PC crazy or maybe eartquake in Moscow affect to my mobile phone and as a result nobody can understand wht time is it now".
What do you think, how can I understand the problem reason if I don't see enough detailed description of problem ?

I have spend a lot of time to prepare FAQ thread and one of my instruction is:

-------------------------------------------
Question-2: How to get fast help for my problem ?

Answer-2:
1. Double check COM port selection
2. Double check cable selection (check support area for correct cable/pinout)
3. Check "Documentation" folder in folder with software. It can be that you can see additional info there.
4. Check support area. You can see unlock/repair manuals in support area.
5. Try to use ordinary baud for flashing (115200)
6. Try to use other flash files for flashing
7. Try to use repair eeprom files

If problem still exist and you can't solve it by yourself, write e-mail to [email protected]
1. Describe your problem so detailed as possible.
2. What was phone condition before unlock/flash ?
3. What files was used for flashing ?
4. What is phone condition now ?
5. Include in your message Log file (or text from software Log window) so we can see the place with errors/problems.
6. Please, note: message "not work" is NOT A PROBLEM DESCRIPTION.
-------------------------------------------

So, please, describe the problem so detailed as possible and for sure we will give you solution for your problem.

Thank you very much for your kind attention and understanding !
Old 07-21-2007, 18:10   #10 (permalink)

dear sir i am not making complain i just want to discuss a problem occur during my work and i'm just cross checking the solution i have in mind whether will it work or make my work more tuff
i got no of these sets and still i am not able FIND any solution till now.
But i am sure that with help of the infinity support forums i find the right solution
thanx for ur so quick reply.
Old 07-22-2007, 13:35   #11 (permalink)
Product Manager

Quote:
.....i got no of these sets and still i am not able FIND any solution till now...
Dear Sir,

If you need to find solution the best way is: read my explanation and explain the problem first.
Please, read my previous message and use it as a main very important advice for your future work.
Old 07-22-2007, 14:25   #12 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by InfinitySupport View Post
Dear Sir,

If you need to find solution the best way is: read my explanation and explain the problem first.
Please, read my previous message and use it as a main very important advice for your future work.
The problem which i have faced during unlocking is that, when i tried direct unlocking of s404n it connect very well does all the processsing like detecting the flash,software version ,taking the backup & writing to the handset but after all this process the phone still shows insert right sim card.Now i have also falshed the phone with the flash file posted on the infinity site but now the sim showing the message wrong sim instead of insert right sim card in other words the phone is still not accepting other sim.

p.s. sir ihave also sent u the copy of original flash file read from fresh handset through email
Old 07-22-2007, 14:37   #13 (permalink)
Product Manager

Dear Sir,

Thank you very much for good description.
Biut I think you did not read my advice well.
Please, next time whern you will have problems, follow the next instruction described in FAQ thread, copy written in my previous messages, and I repeat it again:

If problem still exist and you can't solve it by yourself, write e-mail to [email protected]
1. Describe your problem so detailed as possible.
2. What was phone condition before unlock/flash ?
3. What files was used for flashing ?
4. What is phone condition now ?
5. Include in your message Log file (or text from software Log window) so we can see the place with errors/problems.
6. Please, note: message "not work" is NOT A PROBLEM DESCRIPTION.

Thank you veru much for your reading and understanding.
I am sure this thread will be very useful for many many people who have a problems and don't have time for FAQ thread reading.
Here we posted so many the same questions and answers that now many many people can understand what to do.

Special thanks to Mr. sabby_singh for his text w/o logs. And I hope now everybody understand what to do in case of problems.

Best wishes to All !
B.R.
InfinitySupport
Old 07-22-2007, 14:56   #14 (permalink)

thankyou very much sir for veryy quick reply & i'm very sorry for the mistake not hvang the logs next time i will make sure that i should have the data require to solve MY problem but if u permit me i would like to give u some detail of the handset
1. Before unlocking it was showing the message insert correct sim card GID-A with other sim card
2. After spunlock operation(which has gone throught the process as describe my last post) still showing the same message with other sim card
3. After repeating the process with different settings(twice) the handset was still in same condition
4.Lastly i flashed the phone with flash file named Spice-S404_IACJ_GW15_HW_2007-01-11_05B_GW15_En_Hindi.B0M now the hanset is showing the message WRON SIM instaed of insert correct sim card GID-A with other sim card

now the phone still workng the sim with whom the sim is locked
sir'
i am sorry for bothering u but i 'm facing this problem and i looking for solution .
thanks for ur patient
Old 07-22-2007, 15:34   #15 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 220603
Thanks Meter: 1,164
Quote:
thankyou very much sir for veryy quick reply & i'm very sorry for the mistake not hvang the logs next time i will make sure that i should have the data require to solve MY problem but if u permit me i would like to give u some detail of the handset
1. Before unlocking it was showing the message insert correct sim card GID-A with other sim card
2. After spunlock operation(which has gone throught the process as describe my last post) still showing the same message with other sim card
3. After repeating the process with different settings(twice) the handset was still in same condition
4.Lastly i flashed the phone with flash file named Spice-S404_IACJ_GW15_HW_2007-01-11_05B_GW15_En_Hindi.B0M now the hanset is showing the message WRON SIM instaed of insert correct sim card GID-A with other sim card

now the phone still workng the sim with whom the sim is locked
sir'
i am sorry for bothering u but i 'm facing this problem and i looking for solution .
thanks for ur patient
after flash repeat unlock procedure