GSM-Forum

GSM-Forum (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/)
-   Infinity-Box (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f296/)
-   -   INFINITY v/s Furious Gold (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f296/infinity-v-s-furious-gold-634585/)

Infinity-Box 01-30-2009 15:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by ALAATTIN (Post 3883057)
Dear sir,

How can i update my dongel to 005

for this contact me [email protected]

tuli 01-30-2009 16:05

will be great to support unlock of new bb5 rapido

Mobilekiller79 02-14-2009 07:09

Infinity is nice Box while Furios -Gold is Money eater boxxxxx

fraz12345 02-14-2009 08:22

with out any hesitation infinity infinity infinity infinity infinity infinity infinity infinity infinity infinity infinity infinity infinity infinity infinity infinity infinity infinity infinity infinity infinity infinity infinity infinity

mitch_md3 02-14-2009 08:29

no matter what happen i won't leave my Infinity even my shop will close...

anyways..

Quote:

Originally Posted by allal123 (Post 3875688)
FURIOUS = Money politics
pay for dongle work
pay for support area
pay for update
format dongle for each pack , if server is down , wait for it
sometimes support area under maintenance , for what ?? :confused:
your dongle is outdated , pay for it
pay for nec then free
pay for bb then free
pay for treo
pay for SE
pay for NEW LG
force here customers to pay for all , or !!!!!!!
FURIOUSGOLD you earned the money to pay its own update and access to their support and benefit from their work .
> This team is no longer the same

INFINITYBOX = NO COMMENT
good dongle
free update
free support area
three miror for support area
regular update, even if it's for one model
daily news and update
fast answer and support from products support
good shell/pinouts/supported model/etc;;;;
everything is free since its release three years
many models supported
infinitybox you earned money specifically for you .

it's only my opinion , the true about what i think , i have all the box of this market and i know wish box is good .
br

thanks for revealing the truth... now i won't buy Furious Gold...

jakoy 02-14-2009 08:42

infinity is the for sir.... hope adding new phone on daily update LIKE LG 3G...

nadeem ahmad 02-14-2009 08:57

infinity box v.v.v best box in all sw or world
i agree with infinity box

super decent 02-14-2009 09:01

furiouse gold is the best device

SAM5 02-14-2009 09:02

I have both infinIty and furious but i prefer infinity everything about infinity is far better than furious.

cllins 02-14-2009 14:05

i love infinity more than ferious golg

cllins.

infogsm 02-14-2009 14:33

furious is the best multiplatform dongle on the market with the most innovative team and coders !! it make always first in the worl updates and some of them are still exclusive to furious team ! and for sure all updates are 1000% usefull supporting well popular phones !! not like infinity that always looks for unknown and unpopular phones that none really needs but real updates are always far from them : example : NEW LG, NEW/old BLACKBERRY, NEC ,SE .......

br

InfinitySupport 02-14-2009 14:43

@infogsm
Thank you very much for your great efforts to make Infinity-Box more and more popular day by day !
We are really proud that people who never used Infinity-Box (f.e. you) always visit Infinity-Box support forum and try to discuss about software that they never used.

btw, you know so less about Furious and other boxes, you will never had a real information about many boxes background but if you will know it one day you will be more than surprised.

p.s.
please, continue to make your good work. Thank you for your help !

p.p.s.
In many cases you can make 10 or 50 times more money with rare phones than trying to earn something trying to unlock models that already supported by twenty other boxes. if you has real experience in gsm repair/unlock business probably you will understand what I talk about.

mutunmobile 02-14-2009 14:57

infintiy the best boss no way u can compare it with FURIOUS

.:Morpheus:. 02-15-2009 01:10

I have nothing to do with this or your discussion that your having between yourselves, but as an active user of this forum I have my opinion on this and if you don't like it I don't really care.

Everyday there seems to be more and more off topic subjects which have nothing to do with GSM and are more to do personal attacks against eah other, whether this be based on your race or your nationality. I personaly don't care of anyones colour or ethinicity we're here to share what we know and help each other out.

I suggest that someone of you may wish to re read the forum rules as its clear these are not being adhered to, rules are rules and are set for a reason and anyone not following these rules should be banned racism shouldn't be tolerated for any reason and can cause offense to many other users, this is why rules are in place your actually discriminating against people and doing this publicaly, if this was being done in real life this wouldn't be tolerated so why it should here be any different/

The topic of this thread is INFINITY v's FURIOUS GOLD, users aren't looking at this thread for your personal attacks and to know what colour eyes you have or the olour of your skin.

Come on people start showing a bit of respect and self worth and use the forum properly.
Come on admins wake up aswell, I've seen posts deleted, people talking about insignificant stuff etc etc, the forum before use to be a great source of infomration to help me do my job, I could click on new posts and hey presto I find something I need, now you click on and you have to sift through pages or rubbish and people talking rubbish befoe you get anywhere, where has the disipline gone? Think you guys need to start enforcing your own rules, after all whats the point of setting them if your not going to stick to them.

PS: Ive waited a long time to voice my opinoon, but this thread is the final straw, enough is enough

Morpheus

InfinitySupport 02-15-2009 01:19

@.:Morpheus:.
Thanks, more than clear. Offtopic messages was deleted.

@infogsm
I suggest you to leave this forum and post your ideas about idols and your personal problems in other places