GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > Hard/Software Products (official support) > Infinity-Box

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-08-2017, 23:28   #1 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 2274875
Sonork: ?
Thanks Meter: 298
Donate money to this user
Attention! Mr Jaydi

My Cm2 activation is already expired ..now I need renew my cm2 activation again no see any update in mtk yet.. other spd.qlcom. update are working fine like world first...

but markets released many new mtk based phone wich have we can't work on it... like symphony v20, symphony v120,symphony p8 pro,symphony i10+,symphony g20,symphony p9 or lava a3 mini and oppo etc many more handset wich have mtk secure chipset inside...

those some model already doing job anyway in others team. that you called lolcano... and they happy with this cause no others party can't is that thay do and give thair users done operation as anyway with coustom loader method...
cm2 many users crying for mtk update since 1 year ago many thread have in cm2 section about mtk update.. team always said upcoming soon, work on new update like bla bla.... please stop your non sense talking.we want to see how much time you needs to release ur upcoming.. don't cheat with your user's...

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to the boss atik For This Useful Post:
Show/Hide list of the thanked
Old 12-09-2017, 01:21   #2 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 1788877
Thanks Meter: 484
I’m agree with u that it’s time for good update for mtk and spd and don’t understand why did they take very long time for release but, i still belive this team is the best and they already promised new update soon so let’s wait and see despite that will affect our job as many times it happened that i can’t fix phone for clients with new secure chip
Until now if i have to use only one dongle or box no hesitation would be infinity i still support them but also don’t want that other teams take ahead

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to aamigoo For This Useful Post:
Old 12-09-2017, 07:51   #3 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 1016569
Thanks Meter: 229
Quote:
Originally Posted by the boss atik View Post
My Cm2 activation is already expired ..now I need renew my cm2 activation again no see any update in mtk yet.. other spd.qlcom. update are working fine like world first...

but markets released many new mtk based phone wich have we can't work on it... like symphony v20, symphony v120,symphony p8 pro,symphony i10+,symphony g20,symphony p9 or lava a3 mini and oppo etc many more handset wich have mtk secure chipset inside...

those some model already doing job anyway in others team. that you called lolcano... and they happy with this cause no others party can't is that thay do and give thair users done operation as anyway with coustom loader method...
cm2 many users crying for mtk update since 1 year ago many thread have in cm2 section about mtk update.. team always said upcoming soon, work on new update like bla bla.... please stop your non sense talking.we want to see how much time you needs to release ur upcoming.. don't cheat with your user's...

TRUE said bro.

Team waiting to expire activation of as much as infinity users. may be after tht they would launch WORLD LAST update ( cause infinity team cant use this WORLD FIRST words} now

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to logicmobile For This Useful Post:
Old 12-09-2017, 11:56   #4 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 1249249
Sonork: 100.1624949
Thanks Meter: 22
I’m agree with u bro

Old 12-09-2017, 12:01   #5 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 2556542
Thanks Meter: 1,790
infinity team actually cheating with us about mtk new update.

Old 12-09-2017, 12:06   #6 (permalink)

Member: 1110854
Thanks Meter: 7
I’m agree with u bro

Old 12-09-2017, 13:04   #7 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 1010626
Sonork: using fb
Thanks Meter: 735
Quote:
Originally Posted by logicmobile View Post
TRUE said bro.

Team waiting to expire activation of as much as infinity users. may be after tht they would launch WORLD LAST update ( cause infinity team cant use this WORLD FIRST words} now
Hello,
how do u know tht team is waiting for Expire activations did any one of team member told u,,if yes then plz prove it,,not then dont make false statement when update ready team will Release it

Quote:
Originally Posted by kothamamun View Post
Hello,
plz Explain little more,,how team cheat u

The Following User Says Thank You to princesaddam For This Useful Post:
Old 12-09-2017, 13:09   #8 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 1010626
Sonork: using fb
Thanks Meter: 735
Quote:

Hello,
If u dont want to renew activation then dont do it team never ever force u,,and ur telling abt some teams changing DA,, if u search little CM2 alrdy can do it check it here http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f296...tarts-2269144/

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to princesaddam For This Useful Post:
Old 12-09-2017, 18:31   #9 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 1016569
Thanks Meter: 229
Quote:
Originally Posted by princesaddam View Post
Hello,
how do u know tht team is waiting for Expire activations did any one of team member told u,,if yes then plz prove it,,not then dont make false statement when update ready team will Release it

Hello,

dear supporter

no need to prove tht wht team doing, sleeping or hard working. all circumstances infront of users, nothing need to proove bout team. team know better wht they doing even others boxes has been launch alrrady many of new cpu updates.. even internal inside u knw well bout it. so plz stop to pretend so innocent infront of us.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to logicmobile For This Useful Post:
Old 12-10-2017, 02:03   #10 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 651892
Thanks Meter: 205
Quote:
dear supporter

no need to prove tht wht team doing, sleeping or hard working. all circumstances infront of users, nothing need to proove bout team. team know better wht they doing even others boxes has been launch alrrady many of new cpu updates.. even internal inside u knw well bout it. so plz stop to pretend so innocent infront of us.
Hmm than what r u doing here
if u think infinity team are cheater..than don't activate your dongle..
and go to those boxes section whom u think better from cm2 .. buy them..use them and be happy
Simple..hmm is it not

The Following User Says Thank You to danishalnoor For This Useful Post:
Old 12-10-2017, 05:37   #11 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 2556542
Thanks Meter: 1,790
Quote:
Originally Posted by princesaddam View Post
Hello,

Hello,
how many times you promise with us mtk new update will be release soon,soon means 1 year,2year or many.
i just want to know soon means..................................??????????? ?????
lot of users of cm2 they are talking about mtk new update,what demand us.
give us completly answer about mtk new update tell us accurate answaer.
we still belive in infinity products.
thanks infinity team.

The Following User Says Thank You to kothamamun For This Useful Post:
Old 12-10-2017, 06:56   #12 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 207308
Thanks Meter: 471
Quote:
Sir please cool down

The Following User Says Thank You to adnanali For This Useful Post:
Old 12-10-2017, 11:32   #13 (permalink)
Product Supporter

Member: 148515
Thanks Meter: 19,534
Quote:

I completely agree with you ! No need bla-bla and time waste !

Nobody push you renew support. Nobpody push you to use Infinity software.
If you find Infinity software useful you can renew your support period and use it.
If you think other tool is better for you - just use it.

Latest Infinity software update updates - https://www.infinity-box.com/news/

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to InfinityHelp For This Useful Post:
Old 12-10-2017, 11:34   #14 (permalink)
Product Supporter

Quote:
If you find Infinity software useful you can renew your support period and use it.

Old 12-10-2017, 11:35   #15 (permalink)
Product Supporter

Quote:
TRUE said bro.

Closed Thread