GSM-Forum

GSM-Forum (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/)
-   Infinity-Box (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f296/)
-   -   KG 195 Shut off in standby/sleep mode (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f296/kg-195-shut-off-standby-sleep-mode-639873/)

Tahir Riaz 11-29-2008 12:16

KG 195 Shut off in standby/sleep mode

plz plz help me LG KG 195 auto off in standby mode after one or two minutes
but when we play games or play adudio or video it is ok and not shut down
I format it complete and repaired imie but the same
plz help me
thanks

InfinitySupport 11-29-2008 14:32

Hello,

We never heard about this problem.
You can try to flash phone, but if you will see the same problem after flashing you have a reason to check phone hardware.

Tahir Riaz 11-29-2008 15:29

Thanks

Thanks team
buttt i am facing this problem
any how i try and post resut

UmairBhai 12-24-2008 08:00

Till now no way to solve this

There is no any solution for this problem in the infinity box i have tried everything flashed the phone after erase and also tried the both formate methods but problem is still the same
Team please do something for this problem

InfinitySupport 12-24-2008 08:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by UmairBhai (Post 3993610)
There is no any solution for this problem in the infinity box i have tried everything flashed the phone after erase and also tried the both formate methods but problem is still the same
Team please do something for this problem

Hello,

You are wrong !
You did not tried anything !
As I can see you write something without any explanation.
I suggest you read more here: https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f296/kg-195-shut-off-standby-sleep-mode-639873/

Also, did you tried to read current thread name ?
Please, post here thread name and then we will see what you talk about, what you have tried and why you say strange words instead of explain problem well.

waji mobiles 05-26-2009 09:08

disable sleep mode,,, set will be ok. but u have to do it every time you on mobile. because till now this is the solution.

Faisal_Computer 05-26-2009 09:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by LOLLA (Post 4502778)
disable sleep mode,,, set will be ok. but u have to do it every time you on mobile. because till now this is the solution.

yes you are right !!

i also faced with same problem , but its not solved so i give back to phone to customers and yes if we disable sleep mode then mobile will ok but this is not permanent solution !!

BR

Faisal_Computer

NawabN Sahoo 05-26-2009 09:36

I have never could solve this problem with SW SO I think it must be a HW problem.Who can find what it will be?

Faisal_Computer 05-26-2009 09:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by NawabN Sahoo (Post 4502856)
I have never could solve this problem with SW SO I think it must be a HW problem.Who can find what it will be?

maybe hardware but it also possible to make a new flash file that can repair it REPAIR FLASH FILE !!

maybe infinity support/developers can do it cause they are really hardworking guys

Br

Faisal_Computer

NawabN Sahoo 05-26-2009 10:07

OK Bro I wish SO and it will be a Great solution for these phones.

InfinitySupport 05-26-2009 11:59

Hello,
If you are sure that phone hardware is Ok, I think it may be phone firmware bug (factory firmware has a bug).
It's just an idea, I do not have any confirmation.
You can try to flash phone with another firmware from support area and see results.

Faisal_Computer 05-26-2009 12:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by InfinitySupport (Post 4503265)
Hello,
If you are sure that phone hardware is Ok, I think it may be phone firmware bug (factory firmware has a bug).
You can try to flash phone with another firmware from support area and see results.

yes brother tested by me , i had flashed all flash files from support but no luck
BR
Faisal_Computer

NawabN Sahoo 05-26-2009 12:27

Quote:

Hello,
Sir I have tried with all firwares in Infinity Support area and also I have flashed with different firmwares in Vygis but not Succed. But one thing that Confuse me that I have asked in 2-3 case from the customers that when and why it happen to thier phones they have told while they were removing or inserting MMC.

WBR Nawab Sahoo