GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > Hard/Software Products (official support) > Infinity-Box

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-15-2010, 13:39   #1 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 372320
Sonork: 100.113211
Thanks Meter: 2,661
Thumbs up World's First Exclusive Zte C366 Real One Unique Solution By Ininity-Cdma Tool

World's First Exclusive Zte C366 Real One Unique Solution By Ininity-Cdma Tool

Unlock ScreenShot:-

Some Real Facts About Badavance Team & his called Clone Fombo = Clone pro

Quote:
World's First Zte C366 Unique Solution While Fombo And His So Called Standalone Card Begging For Set

Now They Will Come And Shout We Have Done Month Ago Check Our Beta Exe On Support Bla Bla……. And Say We Have Open

Hidden Method For Public Look Here Is The Proof----

Now They Will Copy And Shout World First See Fombo Author How He Makes All Updates His Own World First

Still Fombo And Clone Pro Unable To Copy Our World First And Exclusive Solution For Our Users
Zte-C366
Zte-C205
LG-6200
Ping-L200

And I Am sure When They Will Copy It They Will Again Make It Their Own And Shout World First It Was Our Hidden Method Enabled For Public

Now Come To F285

We Want To Provide Smooth Solution To Our Users Not Like Other's Who Damage Esn Then Says To Enter It Manually
And Then Unlock In 4 min

And Our Not More Then 1:30 Min And No Esn Damage World’s First Without Damage

Real One Click By Infinity Team Not Like Others Who Takes Approx 5 Min In Unlocking And Says One Click J

Now Come To Private Work Infinity team Works For Their Users Only Whenever Solution Is Ready It Is Released Without Any Delay But Other Like Fombo Owner Says Contact Him For Private Unlocking Have A Look Here

Now Come To Other Sol Called His Standalone Clone P Still Learning How To Program Smart Card ….. J
See How They Serve Old Wine In New Packed Bottle

They Have Nothing Rite now So Y Not Give Old Wine In New Bottle And Serve To Innocent Users To Confuse.

We Just Want To Remind Our Users Zte Spc Calculation Was Provided By Infinity Team Remember Zte C321 & Ping Zte C366 We Have Done World’s First In 7 sec While Others Were Doing In 7:27 Minuts Wooo Really One Click HAHA

Sorry If my Hurts Any one Personally

No Regards To Badavance Bdma

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Chennairam For This Useful Post:
Show/Hide list of the thanked
Old 11-15-2010, 16:32   #2 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 988879
Thanks Meter: 1,310
Hello $hity dongle a$$ likcer of jawid mr.channalramukaka.

it was you who started to post my id image in gsmhosting. so its give me permission to write here something.

why your tool can't unlock f285 5.02 when your boss chor jawid shakil and azeem abbas was doing from last 1 year?

why your tool was not able to calculate ZTE sp before?

do you tool able to unlock this which user reported in my section successfully?

http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f614...ml#post6446102

do you tool able to repair c33x blinking or c321 damru?

where is your unicare c201a and c201s solution when my tool can do it from last 1month?

if you made zte spc method unlocking why your tool fail and my tool work perfect for client?

where is huawei new security support?

where is c2900i c3500 c2808 support?

where is old security c2809 support?

you want challenge? why don't you update HUAWEI C2828/C2823 solution ?

may because your boss will lost lot money in that did you asked your boss to post anything against me or your busy with likcing soo much? ROLF

No Regards To a$$ likcer of jawid & azeem

@infinity_support
i have nothing against you but seems you made deal with wrong person which harm your image and your product soon or later.
i have not posted anything against your product in gsmhosting.

stop copying other people work man to earn money. you won't earn anything from copy other people work. do i have to post here how much you told me to work with you?
this jawid shakil is a$$ likcer of my when you was talking with me to support your tool with cdma. he force me to stop deal with you and make deal with him for product and cheated me and deal with you. anyway still regards to you take care with that cheater in future.

Old 11-15-2010, 17:17   #3 (permalink)
Product Supporter

Member: 1319166
Thanks Meter: 1,476
You are so burn ?or cannot handle Infinity shot of zte ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Advance cdma View Post
Hello $hity dongle a$$ likcer of jawid mr.channalramukaka.

it was you who started to post my id image in gsmhosting. so its give me permission to write here something.

why your tool can't unlock f285 5.02 when your boss chor jawid shakil and azeem abbas was doing from last 1 year?

why your tool was not able to calculate ZTE sp before?

do you tool able to unlock this which user reported in my section successfully?

http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f614...ml#post6446102

do you tool able to repair c33x blinking or c321 damru?

where is your unicare c201a and c201s solution when my tool can do it from last 1month?

if you made zte spc method unlocking why your tool fail and my tool work perfect for client?

where is huawei new security support?

where is c2900i c3500 c2808 support?

where is old security c2809 support?

you want challenge? why don't you update HUAWEI C2828/C2823 solution ?

may because your boss will lost lot money in that did you asked your boss to post anything against me or your busy with likcing soo much? ROLF

No Regards To a$$ likcer of jawid & azeem

@infinity_support
i have nothing against you but seems you made deal with wrong person which harm your image and your product soon or later.
i have not posted anything against your product in gsmhosting.

stop copying other people work man to earn money. you won't earn anything from copy other people work. do i have to post here how much you told me to work with you?
this jawid shakil is a$$ likcer of my when you was talking with me to support your tool with cdma. he force me to stop deal with you and make deal with him for product and cheated me and deal with you. anyway still regards to you take care with that cheater in future.
HI ,
Welcome to board of infinity .

let me answer one by one to your all question .

Q1.do you tool able to repair c33x blinking or c321 damru?
Answer :Our user don't need to repair blinking as we not damage any things which cause phone to blink not like your tool which rewrite whole efs and take 7 minutes hope screenshot you have seen .Our is pure safe unlock .

Q2.where is your unicare c201a and c201s solution?
Answer .Please cross check news section of web unicare c201s supported 201a will soon hit the forum .

Q3.where is huawei new security support?
Answer.Be specific there are lots of huawei phones in the world all have different way and different protection .

Q4.where is c2900i c3500 c2808 support?
Answer :Your I.Q is too week pls cross check support site 2900i is supported long back .C3500 and c2808 will be done and informed via news then you can copy it .

Q5.where is old security c2809 support?
Answer.I was expecting this question from you .at present i can only say start counting days and keep sample ready so can copy and enable hidden method for public after we Release it.

Q6. why don't you update HUAWEI C2828/C2823 solution ?
Answer:One by one have patience ......will be informed you via news section of forum .

wbr.

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Infinity-CDMA For This Useful Post:
Show/Hide list of the thanked
Old 11-15-2010, 17:24   #4 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 988879
Thanks Meter: 1,310
Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinity-CDMA View Post
HI ,
Welcome to board of infinity .

let me answer one by one to your all question .

Q1.do you tool able to repair c33x blinking or c321 damru?
Answer :Our user don't need to repair blinking as we not damage any things which cause phone to blink not like your tool which rewrite whole efs and take 7 minutes hope screenshot you have seen .Our is pure safe unlock .

Q2.where is your unicare c201a and c201s solution?
Answer .Please cross check news section of web unicare c201s supported 201a will soon hit the forum .

Q3.where is huawei new security support?
Answer.Be specific there are lots of huawei phones in the world all have different way and different protection .

Q4.where is c2900i c3500 c2808 support?
Answer :Your I.Q is too week pls cross check support site 2900i is supported long back .C3500 and c2808 will be done and informed via news then you can copy it .

Q5.where is old security c2809 support?
Answer.I was expecting this question from you .at present i can only say start counting days and keep sample ready so can copy and enable hidden method for public after we Release it.

Q6. why don't you update HUAWEI C2828/C2823 solution ?
Answer:One by one have patience ......will be informed you via news section of forum .

wbr.
Its seems you get boring this days and old also. do you still have my number?
or as always only incoming from azeem number? rolf
Something you say i can copy which is not exist at you and i made already?

Never mind ROLF. no time to waste with copy cat like you.

Old 11-15-2010, 17:57   #5 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 372320
Sonork: 100.113211
Thanks Meter: 2,661
Welcome To Infinity Section Mr. Badavance bdma

I have a small Advice For you ... do your own work.. Stop Say other's are copy cat .. do you own work. Satisfy your end users ... If you are end users satisfy You will be also reached your Goal...

Other wise you will be like This .... we Start make your stomach burning

[IMG]http://3.bp.********.com/_nbNVAcrsK3A/SM_1Z4UaJ4I/AAAAAAAAAA4/LcOimGPm6Cs/s320/burning-man.jpg[/IMG]

Oppsss.. you think you so Smart ... But just see others may be are also a Smart people

Last edited by Chennairam; 11-15-2010 at 18:04.

Old 11-15-2010, 19:04   #6 (permalink)

Member: 1252737
Thanks Meter: 9
Little think that something Hotness.very hot
anybody need Bull A$$ (Burning A$$) go to beta version and test it

Closed Thread