GSM-Forum

GSM-Forum (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/)
-   Infinity-Box (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f296/)
-   -   Mts zte s-100 shows emergency & r (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f296/mts-zte-s-100-shows-emergency-r-1413770/)

nintutalukdar 01-13-2012 16:48

Mts zte s-100 shows emergency & r

Dear Product Manager, Product Supporter and Senior Members,

I have a MTS ZTE S-100 which shows emergency and 'R'. I have used the SP#2 button for unlock but doesnot detect any other SIM(CDMA). Can u please guide about the problem and provide me with a solution. I purchased the CDMA Dongle a week before to try to repair the issue.

Regards,

Nintu T.

<<<MEGATRON>>> 01-13-2012 18:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by nintutalukdar (Post 8069146)

I have a MTS ZTE S-100 which shows emergency and 'R'. I have used the SP#2 button for unlock but doesnot detect any other SIM(CDMA). Can u please guide about the problem and provide me with a solution. I purchased the CDMA Dongle a week before to try to repair the issue.

Regards,

Nintu T.

Hello,
Check Phone Hardware Ruim Card Is Not Detected

This Issue Not Related With Unlocking

Wbr
<<<Megatron>>>

MyGSM World 01-13-2012 18:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by nintutalukdar (Post 8069146)

Regards,

Nintu T.

Dear Friend

Did You Insert UIM Card ?

nintutalukdar 01-14-2012 06:52

Dear Megatron,

I have checked the OHMS reading of the sim tray with a digital multimeter. 4 pins show OHMS, 1 pin no connection and the last pin is ground. Please educate me if I am wrong.

Regards.

Nintu T.

Dear Mygsm World,

I have checked with a TATA INDICOM card. But it doesnot detect. Please guide me if any thing else has to be checked.

Regards.

Nintu T.

<<<MEGATRON>>> 01-14-2012 06:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by nintutalukdar (Post 8070280)
Dear Megatron,

I have checked the OHMS reading of the sim tray with a digital multimeter. 4 pins show OHMS, 1 pin no connection and the last pin is ground. Please educate me if I am wrong.

Regards.

Nintu T.

Dear Mygsm World,

I have checked with a TATA INDICOM card. But it doesnot detect. Please guide me if any thing else has to be checked.

Regards.

Nintu T.

Hello,
If Phone Not Unlocked It Will Show INVALID CARD And If You Press Left Side Emergency Key It Will Shift To Emergency Mode And Will Obtain Roaming Network And You Cant Enter Menu Also
Without Sim It Will Show Insert Card
With UIM If Lock Not Open It Will Show Invalid Card Or Wrong Card

So Again I Will Say Issue Not Related With Unlocking Please Check Hardware

Wbr
<<<Megatron>>>