GSM-Forum

GSM-Forum (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/)
-   Infinity-Box (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f296/)
-   -   Need help from SUPPORTER to solve MY CRITICAL PROBLEM (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f296/need-help-supporter-solve-my-critical-problem-1992538/)

aminnovelty 09-18-2015 00:08

Need help from SUPPORTER to solve MY CRITICAL PROBLEM

Dear supporter plz read carefully my problem and give me any good solution to solve it ,,,specialy i requesting YELLOW BOSS to look this matter and resolve it ,,,,,my problem is -:

I got BEST DONGLE and INFINITY BOX ,,,both of them ,,,first i activate CM2 TEST VERSION on my BEST DONGLE,,,and for this i update card of my BEST DONGLE through dongle manager ,,,and used CM2 TEST VERSION nicely ,,,,ok

Know i decide to buy FULL PAID ACTIVATION of CM2 on my INFINITY BOX,,,i asked my reseller and purchased PAID ACTIVATION on my INFINITY BOX ( NOT ON BEST DONGLE ) ,,,,and got activation ,,,know inorder to use i again open DONGEL MANAGER and this time i update my INFINITY BOX ,,,and using got succesfull activation ,,,even enjoying that,,,know problem becomes start,,,

As i stated i have update both card of BEST and INFINITY BOX ,,,both of them at a time,,,and both are connected with my PC ,,,know when trying to open CM 2 MTK soft 1.30 ( which is activated on INFINITY BOX ) cant open and showing PLZ ACTIVATE THROUGH ONLINE SERVICE ,,,, and as i disconnect my BEST DONGLE from pc port and only run INFINITY BOX ,,,it works fantasticaly ,,,,means wanna to say if i want to use CM2 PAID VERSION ,,,first i have to DISCONECT my BEST DONGLE ,,,then i able to use that software ,,,

My request is their any method to DOWNGRADE my BEST DONGLE CARD or in another words ,,,HOW CAN I DEACTIVATE TEST VERSION OF CM2 FROM MY BEST DONGLE,,,i dont want to connect/disconnect my BEST dongle from my pc morethen 20 times in a day inorder to run PAID SOFT which activated on BOX,,,

Or if anyother solution to run INFINITY BOX ,,,while connected BEST DONGLE TOO,,,,if YES ? plz guide me HOW CAN I DO THIS ?

Awaiting fo kind and an experts reply ,,,enable to fix this issue ,,:confused:

VIJAY2U2 09-18-2015 00:45

Hi

This is not a problem .Just open best first then cm2

Or wait for jaydi make cm2 soft first prefence infinity box instand of best dongal on opening time.

aminnovelty 09-18-2015 02:03

Great ,,,good reply ,,,a disapointment littlely getting over ,,,,know looking for kind reply from jaydi or yeloow boss to resolve my problem ,,,as well might be others member who are facing same problem but cant describe their problem openly ,,,:):)

aminnovelty 09-18-2015 07:10

I requesting jaydi or yellow boss to kindly give me the solution ,,,that i just want TO OPEN INFINITY BOX AS FIRST PREFRENCE INORDER TO USE CM2,,how can i ?

As i have already given complete detail of my problem in my first thread ,,,know awaiting for kind replies alongwith good solution of my issue ,,,:(

SR9 09-18-2015 08:03

This problem is mine. Both card not detect together always detect best dongle card. cm2 not open when two dongle are connect together. This reason i request infinity team my box dongle activation transfer to Best dongle. But it not possile. Before 1 month i buy box dongle after 1 month best dongle got cm2 activation this is realy ridiculous.

PASSIONATE_BOYS 09-18-2015 08:56

Hello,
Team is working in this direction, soon this problem will be solved. Till then users can keep one module running minimized and can open other module when needed.

Br.

aminnovelty 09-18-2015 09:30

Thank for your kind reply ,,,, i believe on INFINITY SUPPORT ,,,because have using this device since last 6 years ,,,and every time i got solution of problem from YELLOW BOSS,,,and believe this time will too instant or after some time,,,but it will,,,,;););););)

InfinitySupport 09-18-2015 09:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by aminnovelty (Post 11295186)

Dear supporter plz read carefully my problem and give me any good solution to solve it ,,,specialy i requesting YELLOW BOSS to look this matter and resolve it ,,,,,my problem is -:

I got BEST DONGLE and INFINITY BOX ,,,both of them ,,,first i activate CM2 TEST VERSION on my BEST DONGLE,,,and for this i update card of my BEST DONGLE through dongle manager ,,,and used CM2 TEST VERSION nicely ,,,,ok

Know i decide to buy FULL PAID ACTIVATION of CM2 on my INFINITY BOX,,,i asked my reseller and purchased PAID ACTIVATION on my INFINITY BOX ( NOT ON BEST DONGLE ) ,,,,and got activation ,,,know inorder to use i again open DONGEL MANAGER and this time i update my INFINITY BOX ,,,and using got succesfull activation ,,,even enjoying that,,,know problem becomes start,,,

As i stated i have update both card of BEST and INFINITY BOX ,,,both of them at a time,,,and both are connected with my PC ,,,know when trying to open CM 2 MTK soft 1.30 ( which is activated on INFINITY BOX ) cant open and showing PLZ ACTIVATE THROUGH ONLINE SERVICE ,,,, and as i disconnect my BEST DONGLE from pc port and only run INFINITY BOX ,,,it works fantasticaly ,,,,means wanna to say if i want to use CM2 PAID VERSION ,,,first i have to DISCONECT my BEST DONGLE ,,,then i able to use that software ,,,

My request is their any method to DOWNGRADE my BEST DONGLE CARD or in another words ,,,HOW CAN I DEACTIVATE TEST VERSION OF CM2 FROM MY BEST DONGLE,,,i dont want to connect/disconnect my BEST dongle from my pc morethen 20 times in a day inorder to run PAID SOFT which activated on BOX,,,

Or if anyother solution to run INFINITY BOX ,,,while connected BEST DONGLE TOO,,,,if YES ? plz guide me HOW CAN I DO THIS ?

Awaiting fo kind and an experts reply ,,,enable to fix this issue ,,:confused:

Hello,

We are well noted regarding issue with two (or more) Dongles/Boxes connected. We will fix this issue in next releases.

aminnovelty 09-18-2015 10:35

I believe it sir ,,,,and know anxiously been awaiting for next update...:):)