GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > Hard/Software Products (official support) > Infinity-Box

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-03-2009, 01:15   #1 (permalink)
Insane Poster

Member: 543096
Thanks Meter: 10
pin finder and 2nd cpu

plz how can i find the 2nd tx and rx whith pin finder (for 2nd cpu)
Old 07-03-2009, 02:04   #2 (permalink)

Member: 704390
Thanks Meter: 3
I've just finished editing error with Sim 2 on CECT T869. The first can tell, this is quite easy for this Model, as Rxa / Txa for the first CPU; Rxb / Txb for CPU 2 is now under tem by phone (Look under right side of the battery, tem is there).
I format completely normal CPU first and then the CPU 2, and use Rxb Txb. What I noticed in 2GSM line is: We use 2 CPU, 2 CPU but this is not the same at the 1 boot time! When the first CPU to complete the boot, the CPU 2 new implementation of it logically.
When you want to format 2nd CPU, you must wait for the phone to boot completed, then software will Detect CPU 2 and start of it (hope you understand the process)
1 say clearly, more specific, when you want to format 2nd CPU, you will have to connect the first line of the Rxb Cable, and Txb Mass (Mass is always 2 for the CPU) and when you click on Power, instead of software detect the phone, the phone will boot! At this time, do not despair! Boot process this fact, the CPU first. After your phone boot, Software to Detect CPU 2, and the format began.
After both the CPU 2 format, by phone Imei change
Open source phone and restore Imei, use rxa / Imei txa for CPU first, then reboot the phone and restore Imei 2 CPU (I use the same Imei 1, as the CPU first) with rxb and txb.
And now, after processing this Phone will OK When you check your Imei, you will see displayed Imei 2, Sim 2, but both will work perfectly.
Questions are set is:

In case I use the same for both 1 Imei 2 CPU but the phone work because I have 2 Sim 2 by the service provider network different! I can not test with 2 Sim 1 by the service provider, because happy customers get their phone back quickly! So, I can not, a phone can work well with 2 Sim 1 by the service provider or not?
But this, you can easily overcome by setting different Imei 2 to 2 CPU!

Now, I think, everything was clear! New direction for this work by us, is found Pinout CPU 2 for all other models of this series!
Because, as we all know, all Cable we have, is designed to access one CPU!
Burkina Faso Extremely thanks Infinity team!
The Following User Says Thank You to HO_TUANLOANTF For This Useful Post:
Old 07-23-2009, 16:27   #3 (permalink)

Member: 156443
Thanks Meter: 0
but real problem is that, when rxb and txb not write pcb we cant find rx and tx for second cpu. So pinf finder is not finding pins like spiderman, so again its bull****