GSM-Forum

GSM-Forum (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/)
-   Infinity-Box (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f296/)
-   -   Please Change the Method of Reading Spd (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f296/please-change-method-reading-spd-2202747/)

Adeel Galaxy 03-09-2017 21:16

Please Change the Method of Reading Spd

Please Change the Method of Reading Spd because im very tired to connect and disconnect the cable because some time phone not properly 2nd time because some have Charging jack issue so please add directly read firmware like Mtk

Kirumira 03-09-2017 22:30

Quote:

Originally Posted by Adeel Galaxy (Post 12388124)
Please Change the Method of Reading Spd because im very tired to connect and disconnect the cable because some time phone not properly 2nd time because some have Charging jack issue so please add directly read firmware like Mtk

Hello,
Sit back & Relax as you are tired :D :D
But SPD Development is not same as MTK,also spd is abit complicated than Mtk,
BTW;Which Tool supports Spd many Useful Features than CM2.
YOU GUY,YOU CANT APPLICIATE !!!!

Adeel Galaxy 03-10-2017 21:05

I think you are a poor person who have only Cm2 Dongle :D :D but Alhamdulillah i have all tool cs-tool or Miracle is better then Cm2 in spd because these box support old and new cpu specially Nand and read on one time connect. btw Don't be a smart a$$ ok

locofollador 03-10-2017 22:05

best to use spd modificed cable usb

princesaddam 03-11-2017 07:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by Adeel Galaxy (Post 12390012)
I think you are a poor person who have only Cm2 Dongle :D :D but Alhamdulillah i have all tool cs-tool or Miracle is better then Cm2 in spd because these box support old and new cpu specially Nand and read on one time connect. btw Don't be a smart a$$ ok

Hello,
Really,,, simple answer for u dont like dont use,,,dont advertise here,, and ur mention boxes better to dead mobiles also

JayDi 03-11-2017 08:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by Adeel Galaxy (Post 12390012)

Then what you forget here?
One more stupid post or advertise - I will ban your dongle permanently. Right now you can't use any further SPD version. Bye, idiot.

Tahir Riazfp 03-11-2017 09:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by Adeel Galaxy (Post 12388124)

just keep pressed boot keys till it start reading you will succeed in 1st or 2nd try.....

Adeel Galaxy 03-11-2017 11:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by JayDi (Post 12390504)
One more stupid post or advertise - I will ban your dongle permanently. Right now you can't use any further SPD version. Bye, idiot.

its not my fault bro
why Kirumira answering me like this sit back
im just asking to you not with another person

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tahir Riazfp (Post 12390584)
just keep pressed boot keys till it start reading you will succeed in 1st or 2nd try.....

Yeah Bro I know but some time irritate to do this thats why i post this idea but Mr Jaydi take it wrong

pintu mangaraj 03-11-2017 11:32

Adeel Galaxy,
its completly your fault. You are such a idiot. you have no iq at all. Say sorry up ,,, as you did this silly mistake.
sit back relax is ok..Your 1st post ok. but 2nd postin this tread dammed it.

Alameeen 03-11-2017 13:20

Quote:

Hello jaydi y u abuse ur costoma? Is that buisness? that guy his advise ur team to do somting and u will see some one bad talking to him so what if his mention boxses here dat is the only resun dat u ban his card this is wrong wrong wrong this is not buisness think befor u talk jaydi.

JayDi 03-11-2017 13:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alameeen (Post 12390995)
Hello jaydi y u abuse ur costoma? Is that buisness? that guy his advise ur team to do somting and u will see some one bad talking to him so what if his mention boxses here dat is the only resun dat u ban his card this is wrong wrong wrong this is not buisness think befor u talk jaydi.

Idiot, run away from here. Fast as you can :)

kothamamun 03-11-2017 13:45

Quote:

this is too much why you banned dongle
please cool down don't be excited

Alameeen 03-11-2017 14:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by JayDi (Post 12391002)
Idiot, run away from here. Fast as you can :)

Evrting what allah creat are two male and feamel garle and boy so you call me idiot mey be me and you jaydi.

princesaddam 03-11-2017 14:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alameeen (Post 12390995)

Hello,
u knw wht is the difference between Requesting and Comparing if he is too tired then kirumira said relax where is Bad here Did u Read this
Code:

i have all tool cs-tool or Miracle is better then Cm2 in spd
if he have tht much best then y he is using Our CM2 for his kind information CM2 is far ahead of mention tools

Alameeen 03-11-2017 15:05

So how did u know cm 2 is ahead of mentionin boxses? are u USe them all? and how u advertise ur box now and u said advertise is not Gud here ok let me live u with Cstool and miacle supporter you most tell them where cm2 is ahead of them see u next