GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > Hard/Software Products (official support) > Infinity-Box

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-29-2021, 20:09   #1 (permalink)
Product Supporter
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 31,256
Member: 1043909
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 56,558
Smart-Card/Dongle/Box update fixes and solutions


Please post here Infinity Dongle or Infinity Smart-Card problem.

- copy/paste ONLY TEXT
- no pictures and/or video
- DO NOT update your Smart-Card many times - you can kill Smart-Card



Previous threads are HERE and HERE and HERE and HERE and HERE


  Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to YellowBoss For This Useful Post:
Show/Hide list of the thanked
Old 03-30-2021, 18:58   #2 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Mexico
Posts: 554
Member: 527046
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 97
smart card configuration mismatch

CM2MT2 closed while trying EMI config to read info.

=== DongleManager [Infinity] v1.81 [30/03/2021 11:56:04] ===
Searching...
Card-Reader: Alcor Micro USB Smart Card Reader 0
HWID: 00047873FF021982
Box/Dongle found: Infinity-Box/Dongle [CM2]
Serial No (S/N): 467F7873
Firmware version: 0145.02
Box/Dongle misconfiguration
Diagnostic code: 70
"UK Edition" status: Off
Last launched Application: 0030 v.0145
=> Activations:
- 00: Infinity-Box/Dongle [CM2] v0145
- 03: Infinity [BEST] v0122
- 07: #7
=> Options:
- Infinity-Box/Dongle [CM2]
- Infinity [BEST2]
- Infinity SM
  Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to hyber_99 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-30-2021, 21:36   #3 (permalink)
Product Supporter
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 31,256
Member: 1043909
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 56,558
Quote:
Originally Posted by hyber_99 View Post
smart card configuration mismatch

CM2MT2 closed while trying EMI config to read info.

=== DongleManager [Infinity] v1.81 [30/03/2021 11:56:04] ===
Searching...
Card-Reader: Alcor Micro USB Smart Card Reader 0
HWID: 00047873FF021982
Box/Dongle found: Infinity-Box/Dongle [CM2]
Serial No (S/N): 467F7873
Firmware version: 0145.02
Box/Dongle misconfiguration
Diagnostic code: 70
"UK Edition" status: Off
Last launched Application: 0030 v.0145
=> Activations:
- 00: Infinity-Box/Dongle [CM2] v0145
- 03: Infinity [BEST] v0122
- 07: #7
=> Options:
- Infinity-Box/Dongle [CM2]
- Infinity [BEST2]
- Infinity SM
Hi,


Reboot PC
Update dongle firmware after that
Before run Infinity exe delete fault.bin file from CM2 folder (if any)
  Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to YellowBoss For This Useful Post:
Old 04-01-2021, 11:58   #4 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2017
Posts: 8
Member: 2793330
Status: Offline
Sonork: family
Thanks Meter: 0
=== DongleManager [Infinity] v1.80 [4/1/2021 15:19:55] ===
Box/Dongle type selected: Infinity-Box/Dongle
Card-Reader: GsmEasy S-Reader 0
HWID: 00001CF121F34082
Box/Dongle found: Infinity-Box/Dongle
Reading...
Serial No (S/N): 32EA1CF1
Firmware version: 0147.02
=== Process started: 4/1/2021 15:19:56 ===
Connecting to server
Server connection successfully established
Checking DongleManager version...
Your DongleManager is up-to-date
Checking Dongle Identification...
Authenticating on server...
Authentication stage error:
Server answer:[0031] Dongle identification data damaged.
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2021, 13:34   #5 (permalink)
Product Supporter
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 31,256
Member: 1043909
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 56,558
Quote:
Originally Posted by farhan1214 View Post
=== DongleManager [Infinity] v1.80 [4/1/2021 15:19:55] ===
Box/Dongle type selected: Infinity-Box/Dongle
Card-Reader: GsmEasy S-Reader 0
HWID: 00001CF121F34082
Box/Dongle found: Infinity-Box/Dongle
Reading...
Serial No (S/N): 32EA1CF1
Firmware version: 0147.02
=== Process started: 4/1/2021 15:19:56 ===
Connecting to server
Server connection successfully established
Checking DongleManager version...
Your DongleManager is up-to-date
Checking Dongle Identification...
Authenticating on server...
Authentication stage error:
Server answer:[0031] Dongle identification data damaged.
Hello,

1. Read NOTE - https://www.infinity-box.com/support/?s=2



2. Uninstall/disable Eltima/Flexihub and other usb sharing tools and do not use it at the same time with Infinity software.

3. Update dongle with Infinity DongleManager.exe



4. Delete fault.bin file (if you have it in CM2 folder)



5. Run Infinity exe
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2021, 16:20   #6 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 11
Member: 282037
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 0
good team please Dongle identification data damaged

Dongle identification data damaged.

Dongle identification data damaged

Dongle identification data damaged

my dongle not work please helpe me

=== DongleManager [Infinity] v1.81 [01/04/2021 16:23:03] ===
Box/Dongle type selected: Infinity-Box/Dongle [CM2]
Card-Reader: Alcor Micro USB Smart Card Reader 0
HWID: 0000053121344082
Box/Dongle found: Infinity-Box/Dongle [CM2]
Reading...
Serial No (S/N): FD140531
Firmware version: 0147.02
=== Process started: 01/04/2021 16:23:04 ===
Connecting to server
Server connection successfully established
Checking DongleManager version...
Your DongleManager is up-to-date
Checking Dongle Identification...
Authenticating on server...
Authentication stage error:
Server answer:[0031] Dongle identification data damaged.
Write to https://www.infinity-box.com/support/?r=2

Last edited by YellowBoss; 04-01-2021 at 21:31.
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2021, 19:31   #7 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 11
Member: 282037
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 0
thank you good team my dongle go back successfully

thank you good team my dongle go back successfully

Quote:
Originally Posted by saidport View Post
=== DongleManager [Infinity] v1.81

[01/04/2021 16:23:03] ===
Box/Dongle type selected: Infinity-Box/Dongle [CM2]
Card-Reader: Alcor Micro USB Smart Card Reader 0
HWID: 0000053121344082
Box/Dongle found: Infinity-Box/Dongle [CM2]
Reading...
Serial No (S/N): FD140531
Firmware version: 0147.02
=== Process started: 01/04/2021 16:23:04 ===
Connecting to server
Server connection successfully established
Checking DongleManager version...
Your DongleManager is up-to-date
Checking Dongle Identification...
Authenticating on server...
Authentication stage error:
Server answer:[0031] Dongle identification data damaged.
Write to https://www.infinity-box.com/support/?r=2
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2021, 06:02   #8 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Posts: 1
Member: 2781767
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 0
=== DongleManager [Infinity] v1.81 [4/3/2021 12:40:52] ===
Searching...
Card-Reader: Generic EMV Smartcard Reader 0
HWID: 0001397F1F444082
Box/Dongle found: Infinity-Box/Dongle [CM2]
Reading...
Serial No (S/N): E898397F
Firmware version: 0147.02
=== Process started: 4/3/2021 12:40:53 ===
Connecting to server
Server connection successfully established
Checking DongleManager version...
Your DongleManager is up-to-date
Checking Dongle Identification...
Authenticating on server...
Authentication stage error:
Server answer:[0031] Dongle identification data damaged.
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2021, 11:42   #9 (permalink)
Product Supporter
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 31,256
Member: 1043909
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 56,558
Quote:
Originally Posted by pokmie View Post
=== DongleManager [Infinity] v1.81 [4/3/2021 12:40:52] ===
Searching...
Card-Reader: Generic EMV Smartcard Reader 0
HWID: 0001397F1F444082
Box/Dongle found: Infinity-Box/Dongle [CM2]
Reading...
Serial No (S/N): E898397F
Firmware version: 0147.02
=== Process started: 4/3/2021 12:40:53 ===
Connecting to server
Server connection successfully established
Checking DongleManager version...
Your DongleManager is up-to-date
Checking Dongle Identification...
Authenticating on server...
Authentication stage error:
Server answer:[0031] Dongle identification data damaged.
Hello,

1. Read NOTE - https://www.infinity-box.com/support/?s=2



2. Uninstall/disable Eltima/Flexihub and other usb sharing tools and do not use it at the same time with Infinity software.

3. Update dongle with Infinity DongleManager.exe



4. Delete fault.bin file (if you have it in CM2 folder)



5. Run Infinity exe
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2021, 17:39   #10 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
Join Date: Mar 2018
Posts: 204
Member: 2824001
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 102
i use my dongle on secondary laptop and then it is not working as showing "Smarcard M

=== DongleManager [Infinity] v1.80 [05/04/2021 21:33:57] ===
Searching...
Card-Reader: Generic EMV Smartcard Reader 0
HWID: 0000354D176D4082
Box/Dongle found: Infinity-Box/Dongle
Reading...
Serial No (S/N): 6F1D354D
Firmware version: 0147.02
=== Process started: 05/04/2021 21:33:59 ===
Connecting to server
Server connection successfully established
Checking DongleManager version...
Your DongleManager is up-to-date
Checking Dongle Identification...
Authenticating on server...
Authentication stage error:
Server answer:[0031] Dongle identification data damaged.
Write to https://www.infinity-box.com/support/?r=2"



=== DongleManager [Infinity] v1.80 [05/04/2021 21:40:33] ===
Searching...
Card-Reader: Generic EMV Smartcard Reader 0
HWID: 0000354D176D4082
Box/Dongle found: Infinity-Box/Dongle
Serial No (S/N): 6F1D354D
Firmware version: 0147.02
Box/Dongle misconfiguration
Diagnostic code: 62
"UK Edition" status: Off
Last launched Application: 0030 v.0147
=> Activations:
- 00: Infinity-Box/Dongle v0147
- 07: #7
=> Options:
- Infinity-Box/Dongle
- Infinity SM


Activation #0: Infinity-Box/Dongle [CM2]; S/N: 6F1D354D; Firmware Version: 0147; Registered: 28-May-2018; Expired: 11-May-2022; Support: Active

i have not found any "fualt.bin" file in my any PC CM2 installation directory.

Last edited by Jameel91; 04-05-2021 at 17:48.
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2021, 18:29   #11 (permalink)
Product Supporter
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 31,256
Member: 1043909
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 56,558
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jameel91 View Post
=== DongleManager [Infinity] v1.80 [05/04/2021 21:33:57] ===
Searching...
Card-Reader: Generic EMV Smartcard Reader 0
HWID: 0000354D176D4082
Box/Dongle found: Infinity-Box/Dongle
Reading...
Serial No (S/N): 6F1D354D
Firmware version: 0147.02
=== Process started: 05/04/2021 21:33:59 ===
Connecting to server
Server connection successfully established
Checking DongleManager version...
Your DongleManager is up-to-date
Checking Dongle Identification...
Authenticating on server...
Authentication stage error:
Server answer:[0031] Dongle identification data damaged.
Write to https://www.infinity-box.com/support/?r=2"



=== DongleManager [Infinity] v1.80 [05/04/2021 21:40:33] ===
Searching...
Card-Reader: Generic EMV Smartcard Reader 0
HWID: 0000354D176D4082
Box/Dongle found: Infinity-Box/Dongle
Serial No (S/N): 6F1D354D
Firmware version: 0147.02
Box/Dongle misconfiguration
Diagnostic code: 62
"UK Edition" status: Off
Last launched Application: 0030 v.0147
=> Activations:
- 00: Infinity-Box/Dongle v0147
- 07: #7
=> Options:
- Infinity-Box/Dongle
- Infinity SM


Activation #0: Infinity-Box/Dongle [CM2]; S/N: 6F1D354D; Firmware Version: 0147; Registered: 28-May-2018; Expired: 11-May-2022; Support: Active

i have not found any "fualt.bin" file in my any PC CM2 installation directory.
Hello,

Please upload file fault.bin to mega.nz and post link here.
File is at /InfinityBox/CM2MT2/ or /InfinityBox/CM2SP2/ or /InfinityBox/BEST/ folder



I suggest you restore file from recycle bin
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2021, 21:02   #12 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
Join Date: Mar 2018
Posts: 204
Member: 2824001
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 102
Quote:
Originally Posted by YellowBoss View Post
Hello,

Please upload file fault.bin to mega.nz and post link here.
File is at /InfinityBox/CM2MT2/ or /InfinityBox/CM2SP2/ or /InfinityBox/BEST/ folder



I suggest you restore file from recycle bin
Reinstalled windows now i have no any fault.bin file
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2021, 08:03   #13 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
Join Date: Mar 2018
Posts: 204
Member: 2824001
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 102
Found everywhere fault.bin in CM2 MT2 folder and CM2 SP2 or BEST2 also my PC's recycle bin is clear
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2021, 09:59   #14 (permalink)
Product Supporter
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 31,256
Member: 1043909
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 56,558
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jameel91 View Post
Found everywhere fault.bin in CM2 MT2 folder and CM2 SP2 or BEST2 also my PC's recycle bin is clear

Please do as per this instruction step 7. now

https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f29...t-run-2855041/
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2021, 10:20   #15 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
Join Date: Mar 2018
Posts: 204
Member: 2824001
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 102
Quote:
Originally Posted by YellowBoss View Post
Please do as per this instruction step 7. now

https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f29...t-run-2855041/
here is the link of sysinternals created file
https://mega.nz/file/WuIxRYrJ#7IF_FB...oWv9ddjNaxa3GM
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


 



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 08:57.



Powered by Searchlight © 2021 Axivo Inc.
vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2021 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
- GSM Hosting Ltd. - 1999-2017 -
Page generated in 0.12479 seconds with 7 queries

SEO by vBSEO