GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > Hard/Software Products (official support) > Infinity-Box

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-07-2020, 02:33   #166 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2017
Location: cotabato city
Posts: 9
Member: 2721187
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 1

help please how to open my cm2 dongle
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2020, 09:19   #167 (permalink)
Product Supporter
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 32,389
Member: 1043909
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 58,014
Quote:
Originally Posted by theuser12 View Post
help please how to open my cm2 dongle
Dear Sir,


I have prepared important steps for you !


STEP 1: connect dongle to your PC usb port
STEP 2: wait 2 minutes, do not make anything
STEP 3: download DongleManager software https://www.infinity-box.com/support/?s=7
STEP 4: run DongleManager and read your dongle S/N
STEP 5: copy/paste text here



What is your result ?
  Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to YellowBoss For This Useful Post:
Old 08-07-2020, 10:41   #168 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 15
Member: 1044366
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 3
=== DongleManager [Infinity] v1.80 [8/7/2020 15:09:06] ===
Box/Dongle type selected: Infinity-Box/Dongle
Card-Reader: Generic EMV Smartcard Reader 0
HWID: 00038FD600001942
=== Process started: 8/7/2020 15:09:06 ===
Connecting to server
Server connection successfully established
Checking DongleManager version...
Your DongleManager is up-to-date
Checking Dongle Identification...
Authenticating on server...
Authentication stage error:
Server answer:[0010] Dongle Authentication fail.
Probably last attempt was interrupted or wrong Smart-Card connected.
Contact to http://www.infinity-box.com/support/?r=2


gatting error pleas help Infinity team
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2020, 16:47   #169 (permalink)
Product Supporter
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 32,389
Member: 1043909
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 58,014
Quote:
Originally Posted by matheen View Post
=== DongleManager [Infinity] v1.80 [8/7/2020 15:09:06] ===
Box/Dongle type selected: Infinity-Box/Dongle
Card-Reader: Generic EMV Smartcard Reader 0
HWID: 00038FD600001942
=== Process started: 8/7/2020 15:09:06 ===
Connecting to server
Server connection successfully established
Checking DongleManager version...
Your DongleManager is up-to-date
Checking Dongle Identification...
Authenticating on server...
Authentication stage error:
Server answer:[0010] Dongle Authentication fail.
Probably last attempt was interrupted or wrong Smart-Card connected.
Contact to http://www.infinity-box.com/support/?r=2


gatting error pleas help Infinity team
Hi,


Update it once again now.
  Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to YellowBoss For This Useful Post:
Old 08-08-2020, 04:09   #170 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2017
Posts: 30
Member: 2788489
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 35
=== DongleManager [Infinity] v1.80 [8/8/2020 8:12:06] ===
Searching...
Card-Reader: GsmEasy S-Reader 0
HWID: 00011B9A212B4082
Box/Dongle found: Infinity-Box/Dongle
Serial No (S/N): 253D1B9A
Firmware version: 0144.02
Box/Dongle misconfiguration
Diagnostic code: 7F
"UK Edition" status: Off
Last launched Application: 0032 v.0144
=> Activations:
- 00: Infinity-Box/Dongle v0144
=> Options:
- Infinity-Box/Dongle
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2020, 09:55   #171 (permalink)
Product Supporter
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 32,389
Member: 1043909
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 58,014
Quote:
Originally Posted by kg tel View Post
=== DongleManager [Infinity] v1.80 [8/8/2020 8:12:06] ===
Searching...
Card-Reader: GsmEasy S-Reader 0
HWID: 00011B9A212B4082
Box/Dongle found: Infinity-Box/Dongle
Serial No (S/N): 253D1B9A
Firmware version: 0144.02
Box/Dongle misconfiguration
Diagnostic code: 7F
"UK Edition" status: Off
Last launched Application: 0032 v.0144
=> Activations:
- 00: Infinity-Box/Dongle v0144
=> Options:
- Infinity-Box/Dongle
Hello,


do not use camtasia at the same time with Infinity


now update dongle firmware with DongleManager
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2020, 14:04   #172 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2017
Posts: 30
Member: 2788489
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 35
Quote:
Originally Posted by YellowBoss View Post
Hello,


do not use camtasia at the same time with Infinity


now update dongle firmware with DongleManager
can u solve my dongle problem by TV ?
um taird many time
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2020, 16:10   #173 (permalink)
Product Supporter
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 32,389
Member: 1043909
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 58,014
Quote:
Originally Posted by kg tel View Post
can u solve my dongle problem by TV ?
um taird many time
Yes Sir, no problem !
You can update dongle firmware with DongleManagr now.
What is the result ?
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2020, 16:37   #174 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 5
Member: 1886195
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 0
Good Evening Seniors,
I Have Problem Updating my infinity dongle firmware. When i click update firmware, give's me the error listed below

"=== DongleManager [Infinity] v1.80 [8/8/2020 20:24:27] ===
Searching...
Card-Reader: Generic EMV Smartcard Reader 0
HWID: 0000255917B14082
Box/Dongle found: Infinity-Box/Dongle
Reading...
Serial No (S/N): 5D102559
Firmware version: 0143.02
=== Process started: 8/8/2020 20:24:29 ===
Connecting to server
Server connection successfully established
Checking DongleManager version...
Version check error:
Invalid class"

I have installed updated CM2-MTK V2.14 then ran it but software said me that firmware version is outdated. Then I tried to update dongle firmware and got that error.
Please help me to solve this problem.
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2020, 16:58   #175 (permalink)
Product Supporter
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 32,389
Member: 1043909
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 58,014
Quote:
Originally Posted by rizwan_raj View Post
Good Evening Seniors,
I Have Problem Updating my infinity dongle firmware. When i click update firmware, give's me the error listed below

"=== DongleManager [Infinity] v1.80 [8/8/2020 20:24:27] ===
Searching...
Card-Reader: Generic EMV Smartcard Reader 0
HWID: 0000255917B14082
Box/Dongle found: Infinity-Box/Dongle
Reading...
Serial No (S/N): 5D102559
Firmware version: 0143.02
=== Process started: 8/8/2020 20:24:29 ===
Connecting to server
Server connection successfully established
Checking DongleManager version...
Version check error:
Invalid class"

I have installed updated CM2-MTK V2.14 then ran it but software said me that firmware version is outdated. Then I tried to update dongle firmware and got that error.
Please help me to solve this problem.
Hi,


use 7-zip and unpack DongleManager to folder !

After that run DongleManager.exe and update dongle firmware
What is the results ?
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2020, 17:04   #176 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2020
Location: kampala
Posts: 1
Member: 2960365
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 0
=== DongleManager [Infinity] v1.80 [8/8/2020 8:52:54] ===
Box/Dongle type selected: Infinity-Box/Dongle
Card-Reader: Alcor Micro USB Smart Card Reader 0
HWID: 00004A95176D4082
Box/Dongle found: Infinity-Box/Dongle
Reading...
Serial No (S/N): 58504A95
Firmware version: 0137.02
=== Process started: 8/8/2020 8:52:55 ===
Connecting to server
Server connection successfully established
Checking DongleManager version...
Your DongleManager is up-to-date
Checking Dongle Identification...
Authenticating on server...
Authentication stage error:
Server answer:[0007] No updates found for your Smart-Card. DO NOT try more today !

need help
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2020, 17:28   #177 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 5
Member: 1886195
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 0
Thanks for the response but same error after trying what you said.

=== DongleManager [Infinity] v1.80 [8/8/2020 21:27:36] ===
Searching...
Card-Reader: Generic EMV Smartcard Reader 0
HWID: 0000255917B14082
Box/Dongle found: Infinity-Box/Dongle
Reading...
Serial No (S/N): 5D102559
Firmware version: 0143.02
=== Process started: 8/8/2020 21:27:38 ===
Connecting to server
Server connection successfully established
Checking DongleManager version...
Version check error:
Invalid class
Disconnected
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2020, 19:57   #178 (permalink)
Product Supporter
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 32,389
Member: 1043909
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 58,014
Quote:
Originally Posted by waiswa dauda View Post
=== DongleManager [Infinity] v1.80 [8/8/2020 8:52:54] ===
Box/Dongle type selected: Infinity-Box/Dongle
Card-Reader: Alcor Micro USB Smart Card Reader 0
HWID: 00004A95176D4082
Box/Dongle found: Infinity-Box/Dongle
Reading...
Serial No (S/N): 58504A95
Firmware version: 0137.02
=== Process started: 8/8/2020 8:52:55 ===
Connecting to server
Server connection successfully established
Checking DongleManager version...
Your DongleManager is up-to-date
Checking Dongle Identification...
Authenticating on server...
Authentication stage error:
Server answer:[0007] No updates found for your Smart-Card. DO NOT try more today !

need help
Hello,

Probably your dongle support period is expired.
How to check - https://www.infinity-box.com/doc/?r=17

If support is expired please contact to your seller and renew support for 1 or 2 years - https://www.infinity-box.com/buy/
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2020, 20:01   #179 (permalink)
Product Supporter
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 32,389
Member: 1043909
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 58,014
Quote:
Originally Posted by rizwan_raj View Post
Thanks for the response but same error after trying what you said.

=== DongleManager [Infinity] v1.80 [8/8/2020 21:27:36] ===
Searching...
Card-Reader: Generic EMV Smartcard Reader 0
HWID: 0000255917B14082
Box/Dongle found: Infinity-Box/Dongle
Reading...
Serial No (S/N): 5D102559
Firmware version: 0143.02
=== Process started: 8/8/2020 21:27:38 ===
Connecting to server
Server connection successfully established
Checking DongleManager version...
Version check error:
Invalid class
Disconnected
Disable yur PC antivirus and firewall and try again.
Result ?
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2020, 06:46   #180 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 5
Member: 1886195
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by YellowBoss View Post
Disable yur PC antivirus and firewall and try again.
Result ?
I Tried but same result. I Also tried to unzipping with 7zip and also try to run as admin.

=== DongleManager [Infinity] v1.80 [8/10/2020 10:45:06] ===
Box/Dongle type selected: Infinity-Box/Dongle
Card-Reader: Generic EMV Smartcard Reader 0
HWID: 0000255917B14082
Box/Dongle found: Infinity-Box/Dongle
Reading...
Serial No (S/N): 5D102559
Firmware version: 0143.02
=== Process started: 8/10/2020 10:45:07 ===
Connecting to server
Server connection successfully established
Checking DongleManager version...
Version check error:
Invalid class
Disconnected
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


 



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 10:54.



Powered by Searchlight © 2021 Axivo Inc.
vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2021 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
- GSM Hosting Ltd. - 1999-2017 -
Page generated in 0.19391 seconds with 8 queries

SEO by vBSEO