GSMSERVER GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > Hard/Software Products (official support) > Infinity-Box

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-28-2020, 17:26   #46 (permalink)
Product Supporter
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 28,499
Member: 1043909
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 53,491

Quote:
Originally Posted by yuranc8 View Post
=== DongleManager [Infinity] v1.72 [1/28/2020 17:54:16] ===
Box/Dongle type selected: Infinity-Box/Dongle
Card-Reader: Generic EMV Smartcard Reader 0
HWID: 000226E000001942
Box/Dongle found: Infinity-Box/Dongle
Reading...
Serial No (S/N): 9EF826E0
Firmware version: 0128.02
=== Process started: 1/28/2020 17:54:18 ===
Connecting to server
Server connection successfully established
Checking DongleManager version...
Your DongleManager is up-to-date
Checking Dongle Identification...
Authenticating on server...
Authentication successfull
Service stage 1 confirmed
Securing session...
Session secured ok
Upgrading dongle...
Wait 4-5 minutes ! DO NOT disconnect Box/Dongle !
Applet upgrade ok
Checking Dongle Identification...
Identification check error: Applet Authentication
Socket Error # 10054
Connection reset by peer.
Hi,
Try once again now
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2020, 17:33   #47 (permalink)
Product Supporter
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 28,499
Member: 1043909
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 53,491
Quote:
Originally Posted by ntsnpr View Post
=== DongleManager [Infinity] v1.72 [1/28/2020 17:50:49] ===
Searching...
Card-Reader: Alcor Micro USB Smart Card Reader 0
HWID: 0000BED21A224082
Box/Dongle found: Infinity-Box/Dongle
Reading...
Serial No (S/N): 371CBED2
Firmware version: 0137.02
=== Process started: 1/28/2020 17:50:50 ===
Connecting to server
Server connection successfully established
Checking DongleManager version...
Your DongleManager is up-to-date
Checking Dongle Identification...
Authenticating on server...
Authentication stage error:
Server answer:[0031] Dongle identification data damaged.
Contact to http://www.infinity-box.com/support/?r=2

my fault.bin file is in the link : https://mega.nz/#!vUFnkIBb!XnnHA4gnC...CKs1fxgE8FC0UQ
i know exactly what is my fault which is not the infinity team or my hard ware fault "simply i use ida, flexhex ollydbg and many other debuggers but not for cracking ur software aka cm2 or infinity dongle software.. kindly if it is possible fix it for me .
2nd i know that iam out of support even without this issue ..
but still trust that you guys wont mind to fix it if it is possible
thanks for reading and sorry for bothering .
Update it now.
Please be noted that next time the same issue can not be fixed
  Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to YellowBoss For This Useful Post:
Old 01-28-2020, 18:27   #48 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: EGYPT
Age: 39
Posts: 15
Member: 340450
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 2
Thumbs up thx

Quote:
Originally Posted by YellowBoss View Post
Update it now.
Please be noted that next time the same issue can not be fixed
--***
many thanks to you and the rest of infinity team for fast respond
it works as new and perfectly after updating sim fw here is the log
=== DongleManager [Infinity] v1.72 [1/28/2020 20:23:50] ===
Searching...
Card-Reader: Generic EMV Smartcard Reader 0
HWID: 0000BED21A224082
Box/Dongle found: Infinity-Box/Dongle
Reading...
Serial No (S/N): 371CBED2
Firmware version: 0137.02
=== Process started: 1/28/2020 20:23:51 ===
Connecting to server
Server connection successfully established
Checking DongleManager version...
Your DongleManager is up-to-date
Checking Dongle Identification...
Authenticating on server...
Authentication successfull
Service stage 1 confirmed
Securing session...
Session secured ok
Upgrading dongle...
Wait 4-5 minutes ! DO NOT disconnect Box/Dongle !
Applet upgrade ok
Checking Dongle Identification...
Identification Ok. Finalizing...
Finalizing ok
Process completed
=== Process finished: 1/28/2020 20:24:10 ===
=== DongleManager [Infinity] v1.72 [1/28/2020 20:24:10] ===
Box/Dongle type selected: Infinity-Box/Dongle
Card-Reader: Generic EMV Smartcard Reader 0
HWID: 0000BED21A224082
Box/Dongle found: Infinity-Box/Dongle
Serial No (S/N): 371CBED2
Firmware version: 0137.02
=> Activations:
- 00: Infinity-Box/Dongle v.0137
- 07: #7
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2020, 20:47   #49 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: EGYPT
Age: 39
Posts: 15
Member: 340450
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 2
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by ntsnpr View Post
*note i cant upload the fault.bin here since the forums just gives err kindly put email address if ur going to ignore my external link .
problem solved by infinity team support ty peeps
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2020, 06:47   #50 (permalink)
Crazy Poster
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 53
Member: 1195673
Status: Offline
Sonork: rehanisrar
Thanks Meter: 1
not solve help plz

Quote:
Originally Posted by YellowBoss View Post
Hello,

Install required Card-Reader Drivers:
- File with Drivers: CardReader_Fetian_FT2K.7z
- File with Instruction: Infinity-Box_How_to_update_FT_SCR2000_CardReader_drivers.pd f
Drivers version after installation should be 2.5.6.0823 or 2.5.9.1202
Download files - https://www.infinity-box.com/support/?r=6

OR

Insert Smart-Card into another Card-Reader (good result for today is with Alcor Card-Reader)

The next steps are:

- run DongleManager
- update Dongle firmware


IMPORTANT: only ONE update try is allowed so in case of problem DO NOT try to update card again !





==== [1/29/2020 11:39:59] ====
Smart-Card update process may takes up to 4-5 minutes to complete.

During update process software may seem hanging but please DO NOT close or terminate forcely application.
It may cause harm to your Smart-Card. Just let the process to be finished.
- Connect Infinity Box/Dongle (Smart-Card) to PC
- Disconnect all other Boxes/Dongles (Smart-Card) from PC
- Update Smart-Card Reader drivers to latest version
- Disable Antivirus and Firewall
- DO NOT interrupt update process even if you think that software is freez !
=== DongleManager [Infinity] v1.72 [1/29/2020 11:40:02] ===
Searching...
Card-Reader: FT SCR2000 0
HWID: 0102827B10321292
Box/Dongle is not found
=== DongleManager [Infinity] v1.72 [1/29/2020 11:40:10] ===
Searching...
Card-Reader: FT SCR2000 0
HWID: 0102827B10321292
Select Token Type: instead of Autodetect
=== DongleManager [Infinity] v1.72 [1/29/2020 11:40:30] ===
Box/Dongle type selected: [BEST]
Card-Reader: FT SCR2000 0
HWID: 0102827B10321292
=== Process started: 1/29/2020 11:40:30 ===
Connecting to server
Server connection successfully established
Checking DongleManager version...
Your DongleManager is up-to-date
Checking Dongle Identification...
Authenticating on server...
Authentication successfull
Service stage 1 confirmed
Securing session...
Session secured ok
Upgrading dongle...
Wait 4-5 minutes ! DO NOT disconnect Box/Dongle !
Last APDU: 133 sec
Card returned error - 0000 at 29/10169
Error upgrading applets:
Card returned error - 0000 at 29/10169
Disconnected
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2020, 07:07   #51 (permalink)
Product Supporter
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 28,499
Member: 1043909
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 53,491
Quote:
Originally Posted by rehu786 View Post
==== [1/29/2020 11:39:59] ====
Smart-Card update process may takes up to 4-5 minutes to complete.

During update process software may seem hanging but please DO NOT close or terminate forcely application.
It may cause harm to your Smart-Card. Just let the process to be finished.
- Connect Infinity Box/Dongle (Smart-Card) to PC
- Disconnect all other Boxes/Dongles (Smart-Card) from PC
- Update Smart-Card Reader drivers to latest version
- Disable Antivirus and Firewall
- DO NOT interrupt update process even if you think that software is freez !
=== DongleManager [Infinity] v1.72 [1/29/2020 11:40:02] ===
Searching...
Card-Reader: FT SCR2000 0
HWID: 0102827B10321292
Box/Dongle is not found
=== DongleManager [Infinity] v1.72 [1/29/2020 11:40:10] ===
Searching...
Card-Reader: FT SCR2000 0
HWID: 0102827B10321292
Select Token Type: instead of Autodetect
=== DongleManager [Infinity] v1.72 [1/29/2020 11:40:30] ===
Box/Dongle type selected: [BEST]
Card-Reader: FT SCR2000 0
HWID: 0102827B10321292
=== Process started: 1/29/2020 11:40:30 ===
Connecting to server
Server connection successfully established
Checking DongleManager version...
Your DongleManager is up-to-date
Checking Dongle Identification...
Authenticating on server...
Authentication successfull
Service stage 1 confirmed
Securing session...
Session secured ok
Upgrading dongle...
Wait 4-5 minutes ! DO NOT disconnect Box/Dongle !
Last APDU: 133 sec
Card returned error - 0000 at 29/10169
Error upgrading applets:
Card returned error - 0000 at 29/10169
Disconnected
You must install special drivers as per instruction.
Have you instaled it ?
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2020, 07:20   #52 (permalink)
Crazy Poster
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 53
Member: 1195673
Status: Offline
Sonork: rehanisrar
Thanks Meter: 1
yes sir install

Quote:
Originally Posted by YellowBoss View Post
You must install special drivers as per instruction.
Have you instaled it ?


yes install sir am use best dongle


cm2 activation expire 15/1/2020
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2020, 08:04   #53 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Gampaha, Srilanka
Posts: 737
Member: 527534
Status: Online
Sonork: 100.1606510
Thanks Meter: 183
My dongle temporary blocked. What i wanna do?

Quote:
=== DongleManager [Infinity] v1.72 [2020-01-29 12:58:30] ===
Box/Dongle type selected: [BEST]
Card-Reader: Generic EMV Smartcard Reader 0
HWID: 0107A48320281292
Box/Dongle found: [BEST]
Reading...
Serial No (S/N): 9619A483
Firmware version: 0122.02
=== Process started: 2020-01-29 12:58:31 ===
Connecting to server
Server connection successfully established
Checking DongleManager version...
Your DongleManager is up-to-date
Checking Dongle Identification...
Authenticating on server...
Authentication stage error:
Server answer:[0006] Your account is temporary suspended.
See problem reason in log file
Contact to http://www.infinity-box.com/support/?r=2
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2020, 08:22   #54 (permalink)
Product Supporter
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 28,499
Member: 1043909
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 53,491
Quote:
Originally Posted by rehu786 View Post
yes install sir am use best dongle


cm2 activation expire 15/1/2020
I talk about smart card drivers but not about activation date !
do you understand the diference ?


what is the installed FT2000 drivers version ?
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2020, 08:24   #55 (permalink)
Product Supporter
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 28,499
Member: 1043909
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 53,491
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ransiri View Post
My dongle temporary blocked. What i wanna do?
you must move Fenix card reader to trash and insert smart-card into another card reader.
Please cofirm that fenix reader is in trash, you will get new instruction then.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2020, 08:30   #56 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Gampaha, Srilanka
Posts: 737
Member: 527534
Status: Online
Sonork: 100.1606510
Thanks Meter: 183
Quote:
Originally Posted by YellowBoss View Post
you must move Fenix card reader to trash and insert smart-card into another card reader.
Please cofirm that fenix reader is in trash, you will get new instruction then.

ok.. its in trash sir... never touch again with infinity card. now i have



Quote:
Card-Reader: Generic EMV Smartcard Reader 0

this one. Is it ok? How to proceed?
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2020, 08:44   #57 (permalink)
Crazy Poster
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 53
Member: 1195673
Status: Offline
Sonork: rehanisrar
Thanks Meter: 1
sir

Quote:
Originally Posted by YellowBoss View Post
I talk about smart card drivers but not about activation date !
do you understand the diference ?


what is the installed FT2000 drivers version ?

2.5.9.1202 version install sir
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2020, 08:45   #58 (permalink)
Product Supporter
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 28,499
Member: 1043909
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 53,491
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ransiri View Post
ok.. its in trash sir... never touch again with infinity card. now i have






this one. Is it ok? How to proceed?
as I can see you tried to kill your card with fenix reader many times, in year 2016, 2017 and later so it may be you killed your card. You was warned long time ago http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f296...-open-2269169/ and probably earlier.


now update dongle with other reader, maybe it can be updated
  Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to YellowBoss For This Useful Post:
Old 01-29-2020, 08:48   #59 (permalink)
Product Supporter
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 28,499
Member: 1043909
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 53,491
Quote:
Originally Posted by rehu786 View Post
2.5.9.1202 version install sir
I suggest you do not update dongle again and again withourt support approval, the only result of your non-stop tries will be killed card. If it's your aim - please continue.


do you have another card-reader ?
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2020, 08:51   #60 (permalink)
Crazy Poster
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 53
Member: 1195673
Status: Offline
Sonork: rehanisrar
Thanks Meter: 1
plz

Quote:
Originally Posted by YellowBoss View Post
I suggest you do not update dongle again and again withourt support approval, the only result of your non-stop tries will be killed card. If it's your aim - please continue.


do you have another card-reader ?


nck dongle not infinity card reader extra any suggest programme not work sir
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


 



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 12:15.



Powered by Searchlight © 2020 Axivo Inc.
vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
- GSM Hosting Ltd. - 1999-2017 -
Page generated in 0.20191 seconds with 8 queries

SEO by vBSEO