GSMSERVER GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > Hard/Software Products (official support) > Infinity-Box

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-27-2020, 18:28   #631 (permalink)
Product Manager
 
InfinitySupport's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: infinity-box
Posts: 38,057
Member: 130995
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 34,561

Quote:
Originally Posted by atikatikbabu View Post
=== DongleManager [Infinity] v1.80 [6/27/2020 22:57:29] ===
Box/Dongle type selected: Infinity-Box/Dongle
Card-Reader: Alcor Micro USB Smart Card Reader 0
HWID: 0001242A1F394082
Box/Dongle found: Infinity-Box/Dongle
Reading...
Serial No (S/N): 0B6D242A
Firmware version: 0144.02
=== Process started: 6/27/2020 22:57:30 ===
Connecting to server
Server connection successfully established
Checking DongleManager version...
Your DongleManager is up-to-date
Checking Dongle Identification...
Authenticating on server...
Authentication stage error:
Server answer:[0031] Dongle identification data damaged.
Contact to http://www.infinity-box.com/support/?r=2
dongle misconfigaration plz fixed it
best infintiy team

thanks
check your other thread, you have an answer there
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2020, 08:13   #632 (permalink)
Crazy Poster
 
Join Date: Feb 2019
Posts: 51
Member: 2894519
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1673673
Thanks Meter: 14
=== DongleManager [Infinity] v1.80 [6/27/2020 22:57:29] ===
Box/Dongle type selected: Infinity-Box/Dongle
Card-Reader: Alcor Micro USB Smart Card Reader 0
HWID: 0001242A1F394082
Box/Dongle found: Infinity-Box/Dongle
Reading...
Serial No (S/N): 0B6D242A
Firmware version: 0144.02
=== Process started: 6/27/2020 22:57:30 ===
Connecting to server
Server connection successfully established
Checking DongleManager version...
Your DongleManager is up-to-date
Checking Dongle Identification...
Authenticating on server...
Authentication stage error:
Server answer:[0031] Dongle identification data damaged.
Contact to http://www.infinity-box.com/support/?r=2

I already post my problem please solved it
dongle misconfigaration plz fixed it
best infintiy team

thanks
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2020, 08:19   #633 (permalink)
Product Manager
 
InfinitySupport's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: infinity-box
Posts: 38,057
Member: 130995
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 34,561
Quote:
Originally Posted by atikatikbabu View Post
=== DongleManager [Infinity] v1.80 [6/27/2020 22:57:29] ===
Box/Dongle type selected: Infinity-Box/Dongle
Card-Reader: Alcor Micro USB Smart Card Reader 0
HWID: 0001242A1F394082
Box/Dongle found: Infinity-Box/Dongle
Reading...
Serial No (S/N): 0B6D242A
Firmware version: 0144.02
=== Process started: 6/27/2020 22:57:30 ===
Connecting to server
Server connection successfully established
Checking DongleManager version...
Your DongleManager is up-to-date
Checking Dongle Identification...
Authenticating on server...
Authentication stage error:
Server answer:[0031] Dongle identification data damaged.
Contact to http://www.infinity-box.com/support/?r=2

I already post my problem please solved it
dongle misconfigaration plz fixed it
best infintiy team

thanks
check your other thread, you have an answer there
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2020, 08:04   #634 (permalink)
Crazy Poster
 
Join Date: Feb 2019
Posts: 51
Member: 2894519
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1673673
Thanks Meter: 14
dongle misconfigaration 100% OK SOLUTION
JUST FIX THE DRIVER (Fetian_FT2K) 32bit or 64bit
& UPDATE DONGLE MANAGER 1.80
Driver Link:Index of pub/drivers/
DONGLE MANAGER LINK:Index of pub/

don't forget thanks button
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2020, 10:44   #635 (permalink)
Product Supporter
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 28,502
Member: 1043909
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 53,496
Quote:
Originally Posted by atikatikbabu View Post
dongle misconfigaration 100% OK SOLUTION
JUST FIX THE DRIVER (Fetian_FT2K) 32bit or 64bit
& UPDATE DONGLE MANAGER 1.80

don't forget thanks button
In most cases "Misconfiguration" issue has no relation with smart-card reader drivres
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2020, 19:13   #636 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 13
Member: 385890
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 0
=== DongleManager [Infinity] v1.80 [30-6-2020 19:44:45] ===
Box/Dongle type selected: Infinity-Box/Dongle
Card-Reader: Alcorlink USB Smart Card Reader 0
HWID: 000352B800001942
=== Process started: 30-6-2020 19:44:46 ===
Connecting to server
Server connection successfully established
Checking DongleManager version...
Your DongleManager is up-to-date
Checking Dongle Identification...
Authenticating on server...
Authentication stage error:
Server answer:[0010] Dongle Authentication fail.
Probably last attempt was interrupted or wrong Smart-Card connected.
Contact to ****************infinity-box
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2020, 20:13   #637 (permalink)
Product Supporter
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 28,502
Member: 1043909
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 53,496
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bnh979 View Post
=== DongleManager [Infinity] v1.80 [30-6-2020 19:44:45] ===
Box/Dongle type selected: Infinity-Box/Dongle
Card-Reader: Alcorlink USB Smart Card Reader 0
HWID: 000352B800001942
=== Process started: 30-6-2020 19:44:46 ===
Connecting to server
Server connection successfully established
Checking DongleManager version...
Your DongleManager is up-to-date
Checking Dongle Identification...
Authenticating on server...
Authentication stage error:
Server answer:[0010] Dongle Authentication fail.
Probably last attempt was interrupted or wrong Smart-Card connected.
Contact to ****************infinity-box
Hi,


Update it once again now. DO it only once !
And for best results insert smart-card into original Infinity hardware.
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2020, 06:24   #638 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 13
Member: 385890
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 0
=== DongleManager [Infinity] v1.80 [1-7-2020 07:22:44] ===
Box/Dongle type selected: [BEST]
Card-Reader: FT SCR2000 0
HWID: 00097C6920881292
=== Process started: 1-7-2020 07:22:46 ===
Connecting to server
Server connection successfully established
Checking DongleManager version...
Your DongleManager is up-to-date
Checking Dongle Identification...
Authenticating on server...
Authentication stage error:
Server answer:[0010] Dongle Authentication fail.
Probably last attempt was interrupted or wrong Smart-Card connected.
Contact to ************infinity-box

same problem
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2020, 09:28   #639 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 13
Member: 385890
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by YellowBoss View Post
Hi,


Update it once again now. DO it only once !
And for best results insert smart-card into original Infinity hardware.
same problem i canot update so with CardID i have this info:

Card-Reader: FT SCR2000 0
ATR: 3B7D95000080318065B0831148C883009000
Card Manager: A000000018434D00
SerialNumber: 00097C69
ROM:
Integrated Circuit Fabricator: 4250
Integrated Circuit Type: 3272
OS:
Identifier: 1291
Release Date: 6181
Release Level: 0700
EEPROM:
Fabrication Date: 3173
Serial Number: 00097C69
Batch Identifier: 2088
Module Fabricator: 1292
Module Packaging Date: 3268
IC Card Manufacturer: 2003
IC Em******* Date: 3268
Pre Personalizer: 2004
Pre Personalization Date: 3268
Pre Personalization Equipment Identifier: 00000044
Personalizer: 0000
Personalization Date: 0000
Personalization Equipment Identifier: 00000000
m_iopCard.Serial: 00097C6920881292
GP Version:
SCP Version: 0, Option: 0
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2020, 09:46   #640 (permalink)
Product Supporter
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 28,502
Member: 1043909
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 53,496
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bnh979 View Post
=== DongleManager [Infinity] v1.80 [1-7-2020 07:22:44] ===
Box/Dongle type selected: [BEST]
Card-Reader: FT SCR2000 0
HWID: 00097C6920881292
=== Process started: 1-7-2020 07:22:46 ===
Connecting to server
Server connection successfully established
Checking DongleManager version...
Your DongleManager is up-to-date
Checking Dongle Identification...
Authenticating on server...
Authentication stage error:
Server answer:[0010] Dongle Authentication fail.
Probably last attempt was interrupted or wrong Smart-Card connected.
Contact to ************infinity-box

same problem
Hello,

This Smart-Card is not an Infinity Smart-Card

- Disconnect all other Boxes and Dongles from PC
- Connect ONLY one Infinity Box/Dongle to PC
  Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to YellowBoss For This Useful Post:
Old 07-01-2020, 10:49   #641 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 13
Member: 385890
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by yellowboss View Post
hi,


update it once again now. Do it only once !
And for best results insert smart-card into original infinity hardware.
Quote:
Originally Posted by yellowboss View Post
hello,

this smart-card is not an infinity smart-card

- disconnect all other boxes and dongles from pc
- connect only one infinity box/dongle to pc


done done done now is good
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2020, 18:56   #642 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: GSM,Pakistan
Posts: 129
Member: 811049
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 23
sir,
i am cm2 dongle user since long today when i install new RKT setup a message pop up
for card firmware update so i started dongle manager and how it happened i really dont know.

my dongle smart card shows the error as in dongle manager
=== DongleManager [Infinity] v1.80 [01-Jul-20 22:02:27] ===
Box/Dongle type selected: Infinity-Box/Dongle
Card-Reader: Generic EMV Smartcard Reader 0
HWID: 0101617008B51292
=== Process started: 01-Jul-20 22:02:27 ===
Connecting to server
Server connection successfully established
Checking DongleManager version...
Your DongleManager is up-to-date
Checking Dongle Identification...
Authenticating on server...
Authentication stage error:
Server answer:[0010] Dongle Authentication fail.
Probably last attempt was interrupted or wrong Smart-Card connected.
Contact to http://www.infinity-box.com/support/?r=2
Please help me at your earliest.
thanks and looking your great professional help.
  Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 07:10   #643 (permalink)
Product Supporter
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 28,502
Member: 1043909
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 53,496
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mian Jahangir I View Post
sir,
i am cm2 dongle user since long today when i install new RKT setup a message pop up
for card firmware update so i started dongle manager and how it happened i really dont know.

my dongle smart card shows the error as in dongle manager
=== DongleManager [Infinity] v1.80 [01-Jul-20 22:02:27] ===
Box/Dongle type selected: Infinity-Box/Dongle
Card-Reader: Generic EMV Smartcard Reader 0
HWID: 0101617008B51292
=== Process started: 01-Jul-20 22:02:27 ===
Connecting to server
Server connection successfully established
Checking DongleManager version...
Your DongleManager is up-to-date
Checking Dongle Identification...
Authenticating on server...
Authentication stage error:
Server answer:[0010] Dongle Authentication fail.
Probably last attempt was interrupted or wrong Smart-Card connected.
Contact to http://www.infinity-box.com/support/?r=2
Please help me at your earliest.
thanks and looking your great professional help.
Hi,
Update dongle firmware once again now.
  Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 10:22   #644 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: GHANA
Posts: 32
Member: 2231387
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 6
=== DongleManager [Infinity] v1.80 [7/2/2020 9:21:44] ===
Searching...
Card-Reader: FT SCR2000 0
HWID: 01027E7C1C6A1292
Box/Dongle is not found
  Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 10:47   #645 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: GHANA
Posts: 32
Member: 2231387
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 6
=== DongleManager [Infinity] v1.80 [7/2/2020 9:43:42] ===
Box/Dongle type selected: [BEST]
Card-Reader: FT SCR2000 0
HWID: 01027E7C1C6A1292
=== Process started: 7/2/2020 9:43:42 ===
Connecting to server
Server connection successfully established
Checking DongleManager version...
Your DongleManager is up-to-date
Checking Dongle Identification...
Authenticating on server...
Authentication successfull
Service stage 1 confirmed
Securing session...
Session secured ok
Upgrading dongle...
Wait 4-5 minutes ! DO NOT disconnect Box/Dongle !
Card returned error - 0000 at 2718/8739
Error upgrading applets:
Card returned error - 0000 at 2718/8739
Disconnected
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


 



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 20:30.



Powered by Searchlight © 2020 Axivo Inc.
vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
- GSM Hosting Ltd. - 1999-2017 -
Page generated in 0.18471 seconds with 8 queries

SEO by vBSEO