GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > Hard/Software Products (official support) > Infinity-Box

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-12-2009, 21:15   #1 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 249497
Thanks Meter: 180
Solution for unlokign sfr 341 and also zte x760 the same phone

Heres a little solution for unlock sfr 341 and also zte x760
if you are using infiniyt pifinder and when you trying to unlock the phone , you get an error message you can do this
use inifniy pin finder as usual to get the right pinout for your phone

try to unlock using smart fast unlock method if you get any error you can fix this buy making a little trick

using pinfider select right pinout for your phone
dont use the hooks that comes with infinity pinfinder use the battery first use a little wire for about 4 inch of long and strap it to the negative pole of the phone ,now with out removing the wire insert the battery in the phone and then the negative cable from pinfinder attatch it to the negative cable that comes out from phone , now use unlock smart fast method press power one botton in the phone and dont realice it from it untill the phone is done thats it phone fully unlocked

br

chaguaceda

dont forget to say thanks
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to CHAGUA For This Useful Post:
Show/Hide list of the thanked