GSMSERVER GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > Hard/Software Products (official support) > Infinity-Box

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-22-2019, 13:31   #1 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Faisalabad
Posts: 915
Member: 1527968
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1651182
Thanks Meter: 228
SP7731E QMobile I8I 2019 8.1.0 Read Flash Don


Operation : Read FW [ v2.01 ]

1. Power off device, wait 10-15 seconds
2. Press and hold BooKey ( 1 : BOTH VOL , 2 : VOL+ , 3 : VOL- )
3. Insert cable in device!

Wait for device ...

Device Connected!
BootVersion : SPRD3
Boot : INF : 0_SC7731E_BASE : SC7731E_eMMC_1GB_RS
Sending Init Boot ...
Boot sent!
Kick FDL ...
BootVersion : Spreadtrum Boot Block version 1.1
Protocol setup ...
Port speed : 921600
Sending Flash Boot ...
Boot sent!
Kick FLASH FDL ...
FDL : Control transfered!

Boot Done!

Device info :
Patch Level : OPM2.171019.012
Display ID : OPM2.171019.012 release-keys
Ver. CodeName : REL
Ver. Release : 8.1.0
Sec. Patch : 2019-02-05
Build Time : 1550555934
Product Model : QMobile i8i 2019
Product Info : i8i 2019
Product Brand : QMobile
Product Name : i8i_2019
Product Device : i8i_2019
Product Model : i8i 2019
Product Model : I8I2019
Product Manfct : QMobile
Product Board : i8i-2019
Board Platform : sp7731e

VlnrLevel : 0x00

SP7731E__QMobile__I8I2019__8.1.0__OPM2.171019.012_ _i8i_2019

Read : prodnv.img
ExtSparse : Compression ratio : 28%
Read : miscdata.bin
Read : recovery.img
Read : tos.bin
Read : sml.bin
Read : u-boot.bin
Read : boot_logo.bmp
Read : fastboot_logo.bmp
Read : nvitem_w.bin
Make : persist.img
Read : gnssmodem.bin
Read : gnssbdmodem.bin
Read : modem_wcn.img
Read : modem_w.bin
Read : deltanv_w.bin
Read : gdsp_w.bin
Read : pm_sys.bin
Read : boot.img
Read : system.img
ExtSparse : Compression ratio : 91%
Make : cache.img
Read : vendor.img
ExtSparse : Compression ratio : 48%
Read : vbmeta.img
Make : userdata.img
Read : u-boot-spl.bin

Android Info saved : _Android_info.txt
Reconnect Power/Cable!


download without password
  Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to alimobile279 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-22-2019, 14:17   #2 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
muhammadrafique's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Posts: 291
Member: 2487963
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 59
Quote:
Originally Posted by alimobile279 View Post
Operation : Read FW [ v2.01 ]

1. Power off device, wait 10-15 seconds
2. Press and hold BooKey ( 1 : BOTH VOL , 2 : VOL+ , 3 : VOL- )
3. Insert cable in device!

Wait for device ...

Device Connected!
BootVersion : SPRD3
Boot : INF : 0_SC7731E_BASE : SC7731E_eMMC_1GB_RS
Sending Init Boot ...
Boot sent!
Kick FDL ...
BootVersion : Spreadtrum Boot Block version 1.1
Protocol setup ...
Port speed : 921600
Sending Flash Boot ...
Boot sent!
Kick FLASH FDL ...
FDL : Control transfered!

Boot Done!

Device info :
Patch Level : OPM2.171019.012
Display ID : OPM2.171019.012 release-keys
Ver. CodeName : REL
Ver. Release : 8.1.0
Sec. Patch : 2019-02-05
Build Time : 1550555934
Product Model : QMobile i8i 2019
Product Info : i8i 2019
Product Brand : QMobile
Product Name : i8i_2019
Product Device : i8i_2019
Product Model : i8i 2019
Product Model : I8I2019
Product Manfct : QMobile
Product Board : i8i-2019
Board Platform : sp7731e

VlnrLevel : 0x00

SP7731E__QMobile__I8I2019__8.1.0__OPM2.171019.012_ _i8i_2019

Read : prodnv.img
ExtSparse : Compression ratio : 28%
Read : miscdata.bin
Read : recovery.img
Read : tos.bin
Read : sml.bin
Read : u-boot.bin
Read : boot_logo.bmp
Read : fastboot_logo.bmp
Read : nvitem_w.bin
Make : persist.img
Read : gnssmodem.bin
Read : gnssbdmodem.bin
Read : modem_wcn.img
Read : modem_w.bin
Read : deltanv_w.bin
Read : gdsp_w.bin
Read : pm_sys.bin
Read : boot.img
Read : system.img
ExtSparse : Compression ratio : 91%
Make : cache.img
Read : vendor.img
ExtSparse : Compression ratio : 48%
Read : vbmeta.img
Make : userdata.img
Read : u-boot-spl.bin

Android Info saved : _Android_info.txt
Reconnect Power/Cable!


download without password
kindly send me link.
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2019, 14:19   #3 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Faisalabad
Posts: 915
Member: 1527968
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1651182
Thanks Meter: 228
download link
https://drive.google.com/file/d/14AF...ew?usp=sharing
  Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to alimobile279 For This Useful Post:
Show/Hide list of the thanked
Old 11-11-2019, 11:04   #4 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
muhammadrafique's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Posts: 291
Member: 2487963
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 59
file write error reading ok write error

Quote:
Originally Posted by alimobile279 View Post

PMTMng : Load PMT
PMTMng : 0x20
PMTMng : Update PMT Ok!

FSIMG : prodnv.img
CODE : recovery.img
ERASE : MISC
CODE : tos.bin
Failed to update block!
ERROR : 0000008E:00000000FF7F0000
INT : WAIT TIMEOUT! DEVICE PROBLEM or WRONG FDL!


Error : Flashing failed!
Check previous message for more info!

Reconnect Power/Cable!


Flashing finished!

Reconnect Power/Cable!


Done!
Elapsed: 00:06:44
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2019, 12:14   #5 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Posts: 249
Member: 2607653
Status: Offline
Sonork: family members
Thanks Meter: 125
backup flashing not support at the moment ''''''''''''
  Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to jonny12345 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-11-2019, 12:47   #6 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Faisalabad
Posts: 915
Member: 1527968
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1651182
Thanks Meter: 228
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonny12345 View Post
backup flashing not support at the moment ''''''''''''
ithink yes...........................
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2019, 14:30   #7 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
Join Date: Feb 2018
Location: Nigeria
Posts: 1,278
Member: 2812901
Status: Online
Thanks Meter: 424
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonny12345 View Post
backup flashing not support at the moment ''''''''''''
That means to back up file is not useful at moment, right ??????
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2019, 10:48   #8 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Posts: 249
Member: 2607653
Status: Offline
Sonork: family members
Thanks Meter: 125
yes you are right ...............
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2020, 15:20   #9 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
Join Date: Sep 2016
Location: Rawalpindi
Posts: 289
Member: 2628591
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1582347
Thanks Meter: 81
Hi sir,
can be flashed now.......

Operation : Flash Firmware [ v2.03 ]

Setting : Update NVRAM : False
Setting : Force NVRAM : False
Setting : Update PMT : True

1. Power off device, wait 10-15 seconds
2. Press and hold BooKey ( 1 : BOTH VOL , 2 : VOL+ , 3 : VOL- )
3. Insert cable in device!

Wait for device ...

Device Connected!
BootVersion : SPRD3
Boot : INF : 0_SC7731E_BASE : SC7731E_eMMC_1GB_RS
Sending Init Boot ...
Boot sent!
Kick FDL ...
BootVersion : Spreadtrum Boot Block version 1.1
Protocol setup ...
Port speed : 921600
Sending Flash Boot ...
Boot sent!
Kick FLASH FDL ...
ProtoEx : Fail to enable Forced FlashWrite!
FDL : Control transfered!

Boot Done!

PMTMng : Load PMT
PMTMng : 0x20
PMTMng : Update PMT Ok!

FSIMG : prodnv.img
CODE : recovery.img
ERASE : MISC
CODE : tos.bin
CODE : tos.bin
CODE : sml.bin
CODE : sml.bin
UBOOT : u-boot.bin
UBOOT : u-boot.bin
ERASE : UBOOT_LOG
CODE : boot_logo.bmp
CODE : fastboot_logo.bmp
ERASE : FLASH_W
FSIMG : persist.img
CODE : gnssmodem.bin
CODE : gnssbdmodem.bin
CODE : modem_wcn.img
CODE : modem_w.bin
CODE : deltanv_w.bin
CODE : gdsp_w.bin
CODE : pm_sys.bin
CODE : boot.img
FSIMG : system.img
FSIMG : cache.img
FSIMG : vendor.img
CODE : vbmeta.img
CODE : vbmeta.img
FSIMG : userdata.img
UBOOT : u-boot-spl.bin
Flashing finished!
Reconnect Power/Cable!


Done!
Elapsed: 00:05:11

Thanks
Br, Raja
  Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to rajamtkmaster For This Useful Post:
Old 03-02-2020, 12:47   #10 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 31
Member: 921938
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 1
SAME PROBLEM

PMTMng : Load PMT
PMTMng : 0x20
PMTMng : Update PMT Ok!

FSIMG : prodnv.img
CODE : recovery.img
ERASE : MISC
CODE : tos.bin
Failed to update block!
ERROR : 0000008E:00000000FF7F0000
INT : WAIT TIMEOUT! DEVICE PROBLEM or WRONG FDL!


Error : Flashing failed!
Check previous message for more info!

Reconnect Power/Cable!


Flashing finished!

Reconnect Power/Cable!


Done!
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2020, 12:50   #11 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
JayDi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 16,690
Member: 462970
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 16,917
Quote:
Originally Posted by atta007 View Post
SAME PROBLEM

PMTMng : Load PMT
PMTMng : 0x20
PMTMng : Update PMT Ok!

FSIMG : prodnv.img
CODE : recovery.img
ERASE : MISC
CODE : tos.bin
Failed to update block!
ERROR : 0000008E:00000000FF7F0000
INT : WAIT TIMEOUT! DEVICE PROBLEM or WRONG FDL!


Error : Flashing failed!
Check previous message for more info!

Reconnect Power/Cable!


Flashing finished!

Reconnect Power/Cable!


Done!
Select FW
Then select in Main/Platform tab
0_SC7731E_BASE : SC7731E_eMMC_1GB_RS

Then repeat flashing.
What a result?
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2020, 13:26   #12 (permalink)
Crazy Poster
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 50
Member: 1562095
Status: Offline
Sonork: shaban
Thanks Meter: 2
cannot flash same error
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2020, 13:27   #13 (permalink)
Crazy Poster
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 50
Member: 1562095
Status: Offline
Sonork: shaban
Thanks Meter: 2
do u found any solution if yes plz informe
thanks
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2020, 14:48   #14 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
JayDi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 16,690
Member: 462970
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 16,917
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaban ali View Post
do u found any solution if yes plz informe
thanks
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaban ali View Post
cannot flash same error
http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/14032799-post11.html
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2020, 18:51   #15 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: GSM,Pakistan
Posts: 134
Member: 811049
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by JayDi View Post
Select FW
Then select in Main/Platform tab
0_SC7731E_BASE : SC7731E_eMMC_1GB_RS

Then repeat flashing.
What a result?
Thanks JayDi that's right guidance.
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


 



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 11:55.



Powered by Searchlight © 2020 Axivo Inc.
vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
- GSM Hosting Ltd. - 1999-2017 -
Page generated in 0.47377 seconds with 7 queries

SEO by vBSEO