GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > Hard/Software Products (official support) > Infinity-Box

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-28-2011, 18:46   #1 (permalink)
Insane Poster

Member: 901273
Thanks Meter: 59
Exclamation Spt activation

k ... I bought spt activation from ipmart.com yesterday they sent me today mail that spt is activated with the procedure to activate him then big SURPRISE ...
Started dongle manager tryed to update firmware error you have the latest firmware installed .... hmm k then let`s read smart card info ....spt isn`t activated only base is activated you can see in the picture.
Ipmart said i have to contact [email protected] so i send a mail there .... no response yet
My problem is the same as this member only different reseller
Quote:
Originally Posted by geosan1638 View Post
Well, here's a short story.
I bought from GsmServer.com an activation for Infinity on the 15th this month. After waiting 2 days(writing emails here an there) I finally get an email from gsmserver that my request has been completed. I went ahead and updated my dongle and what do you know... no SPT activation. I contacted gsmserver again and again and the funniest answer: please send mail with your problem. Now I really don't get it; how come an online activation that is done instantly in all other softwares dongles etc and for this stange coctail 3 days have past and nothing but beeing tossed around from one player to another. If someone would have told me that a week must pass untill I get a lousy activation and that I have to beg everyone on my own money I would have said no thanks.

So my dear colleagues beware of this deadly combination. If you have time to spear go ahead but if you are in a hurry better buy the product with cable and box and be done with it. What a shame and that's because I really love Infinity box.

Too bad

Last edited by madjqker; 04-28-2011 at 18:53.
Old 04-28-2011, 20:51   #2 (permalink)
Product Manager

Member: 130995
Thanks Meter: 35,227
Dearestest Friend,

It's really interesting story, but facts is:

1. I did not got any mail regarding SPT activations from you.
So you must double check that you REALLY have sent mail to me
You must check it carefully and you must say THE TRUTH - you did not send a mail or you have sent it to wrong e-mail.
I will be waiting for your explanation about your mistake

2. If you still can not send an e-mail to us you can contact to us via other ways.
I am really shocked that you was able to spend so much time trying to search old posts of other members, but you was unable to visit this page: Infinity-Box - Contacts

if you still can not understand where to send one more e-mail, here is an information for you: [email protected]

To find the truth (I like the truth very much) please, post here two answers for two my questions. I will be waiting for it with impatience.

Thank you very much for your kind understanding and cooperation !
Old 04-29-2011, 08:11   #3 (permalink)
Insane Poster

k lets say you didn`t recieve my mail (maybe it`s in spam folder) ... anyway i forward the mail i sent to [email protected] and [email protected] but you must have get the mail from ipmart they said they send you a mail to resolve the issue

I`ll give you a pm with my sn
Old 04-29-2011, 10:12   #4 (permalink)
Product Manager

Member: 130995
Thanks Meter: 35,227
e-mail received, we will check it fast.
Old 05-04-2011, 12:24   #5 (permalink)
Insane Poster

problem solved tks for support infinty team
Old 06-15-2011, 01:18   #6 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 97760
Thanks Meter: 64
mr infinity, the price for ust is 100 usd , for infinity 149 , down price, same spt activation for Infinity ??

thanks
Old 06-15-2011, 11:00   #7 (permalink)
Product Supporter

Member: 1043909
Thanks Meter: 60,926
Quote:
Originally Posted by alsaber View Post
mr infinity, the price for ust is 100 usd , for infinity 149 , down price, same spt activation for Infinity ??

thanks
Please, tell me where you can see 100$ price.