GSM-Forum

GSM-Forum (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/)
-   Infinity-Box (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f296/)
-   -   Unlock sony counter zero qunlocktool (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f296/unlock-sony-counter-zero-qunlocktool-2215467/)

gsmro2012 04-16-2017 13:14

Unlock sony counter zero qunlocktool
 
hello

i've tried to unlock a sony every day since 13 April

and always getting "remote dongle not available
signature calculation not done,err: 144"

is the server offline ? can someone tell me how to unlock the phone ?

shahabuddin 04-16-2017 13:32

first check ur credis on user info
post here user info of credits

gsmro2012 04-16-2017 13:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by shahabuddin (Post 12452650)
first check ur credis on user info
post here user info of credits

server credits left/used: 1/0

shahabuddin 04-16-2017 14:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by gsmro2012 (Post 12452661)
server credits left/used: 1/0



contact me on sonork or
skype: shahab_uddin38

.:Abdul-Basit:. 04-16-2017 14:37

Hi
server is down for maintenance soon will be back try on Monday hopefully will be back soon.

Br

Quote:

Originally Posted by gsmro2012 (Post 12452631)
hello

i've tried to unlock a sony every day since 13 April

and always getting "remote dongle not available
signature calculation not done,err: 144"

is the server offline ? can someone tell me how to unlock the phone ?


gsmro2012 04-16-2017 14:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by .:Abdul-Basit:. (Post 12452719)
Hi
server is down for maintenance soon will be back try on Monday hopefully will be back soon.

Br

can you announce when it is online ?

gsmro2012 04-17-2017 15:39

worked today

i've unlocked it today

thienglong-tv19 04-26-2017 07:34

PHONE IMEI:3575100xxxxxxx
Checking for signature ...
Waiting for calculation process ...
remote dongle not available
signature calculation not done,err: 144
UNLOCK FAILED
Elapsed: 16 secs.

wgmmmx1 04-26-2017 10:14

Try in this hours 1p.m, 3p.m, 6p.m , limit is reset every day.

Cell-Manager 07-28-2017 06:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by wgmmmx1 (Post 12468103)
Try in this hours 1p.m, 3p.m, 6p.m , limit is reset every day.

Friend, confirm at what time, or time of that region of the world?

InfinityHelp 07-28-2017 11:54

This thread is 3 months old.

Weasley 07-28-2017 21:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by InfinityHelp (Post 12614180)
This thread is 3 months old.


Hello Infinity Support Team,

I am trying to use the Sony Counter Zero qunlocktool just now (20:37pm BST) and experience the same issue error 144 remote dongle not available .

any suggestion

http://i.imgur.com/E4fkwPL.jpg

anamul123 07-28-2017 21:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by Weasley (Post 12614874)
Hello Infinity Support Team,

I am trying to use the Sony Counter Zero qunlocktool just now (20:37pm BST) and experience the same issue error 144 remote dongle not available .

any suggestion

http://i.imgur.com/E4fkwPL.jpg

server down try latter

InfinityHelp 07-29-2017 00:07

Hello,
Please try again at Monday

Maratello 09-01-2017 16:08

Hello. I have infinity credits but qunlock tool show me "bad user name or password"


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 00:00.


vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
- GSM Hosting Ltd. - 1999-2017 -

Page generated in 0.27949 seconds with 5 queries

SEO by vBSEO