GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > Hard/Software Products (official support) > Infinity-Box

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-07-2008, 17:48   #1 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 91045
Thanks Meter: 8,696
Warning ! Your smart-card can be attacked by harmful software !

Hello Great Infinity Team...
As u all know the process of killing Smart card is a new Attack in GSM field from few days...As i read the FractalizeR post here
http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/show...37#post3936737
As been said "Destructive software lists connected card readers in system and kills the first card it finds"
and
If the first card happened to be PKey card, you can see the result immediately. I will stop updating. But if that was a, say, SETool card, there will be no result at all because no SETool update server exist.

as we all know infinity smart card is also updateable
i,e we update firmware when requested ...
does the risk of running such killer soft also affect the Infinity Smartcard ?

Only a question in my mind...
Thankx is advance if u can clearify....

br Amir
The Following 26 Users Say Thank You to Amir-SkillZ For This Useful Post:
Show/Hide list of the thanked