GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > Hard/Software Products (official support) > Infinity-Box

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-07-2008, 15:09   #1 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 309299
Thanks Meter: 259
what happend team you cant solve my problem let me know

i want to clarify that i think infinity is one of the most powerful tools prove of that is that i never asked for help but now since two or three weeks ago i ask for help with avvio 103a, i do all the procedure send files to you as you request but now nothing i dont get an answer i dont know if you havent seen my post with is locate it here
http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=550661 be cause is in page 4 of forum and maybe you dont check that far but i still waiting for your solution im stuck with 300 pieces of avvio 103 and i need to take a desition depending in your solution to this matter i hope you can be so kind and give me and answer thanks in advance
Old 07-07-2008, 19:21   #2 (permalink)
Major Poster

Member: 252848
Thanks Meter: 2
hello D

i think we are having the same problem...i have avvio here with me that cant be unlock. is you phones from movistar also?

BR
aikon2000
Old 07-07-2008, 19:29   #3 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by larod62 View Post
i Think We Are Having The Same Problem...i Have Avvio Here With Me That Cant Be Unlock. Is You Phones From Movistar Also?

Br
Aikon2000
Yes Is From Movistar So You Are From Nicaragua Too
Old 07-07-2008, 22:03   #4 (permalink)
Major Poster

hey

im not in nicaragua but the phones could be from there. i have 2 samples in my hands. one with movistar and one that is generic. maybe i can read back up from both flash to send to infinity team, maybe they can help us with that?

PLEASE HELP US INFINITY TEAM!!!!!!!!!

BR
aiklon2000
Old 07-07-2008, 23:42   #5 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by larod62 View Post
im not in nicaragua but the phones could be from there. i have 2 samples in my hands. one with movistar and one that is generic. maybe i can read back up from both flash to send to infinity team, maybe they can help us with that?

PLEASE HELP US INFINITY TEAM!!!!!!!!!

BR
aiklon2000
i already send full flash of movistar to team and they havent give me solution yet
Old 07-08-2008, 07:29   #6 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 720034
Thanks Meter: 213
@denisirias
Please, try to understand one easy thing: if you read flash from phone this not means that unlock solution already done.
As you know we have tried to make some remote tests but now we need phone on hands for more detiled tests with your phone, so plz contact to known mail and talk with our support person privately regarding phone delivery.

@larod62
please read flash from both phones and send flash backup files to [email protected]
The Following User Says Thank You to InfinityN For This Useful Post:
Old 07-08-2008, 15:05   #7 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by InfinityN View Post
@denisirias
Please, try to understand one easy thing: if you read flash from phone this not means that unlock solution already done.
As you know we have tried to make some remote tests but now we need phone on hands for more detiled tests with your phone, so plz contact to known mail and talk with our support person privately regarding phone delivery.

@larod62
please read flash from both phones and send flash backup files to [email protected]

dear friend i already speak with person and told me that he or she is going to send people from dhl to pick up package i already give my address to pick up package and nothing, that was 2 weeks ago, i already told you i will give you phone for free the only thing you need to do is send person to dhl or let me know how could i send it to you cause i already told you i have send phones for free to another teams using regular post office service wicht is very cheap and secure, but you guys told me you can use that way and u need dhl but i still waiting for the person of dhl to send it so theres no exucess about the phone in your hand i do all i can do offer you phone for free and everything, what you are suggesting is already done
Old 07-08-2008, 16:34   #8 (permalink)
Major Poster

Hello Again My Friends!!

@INFINITYTEAM
I JUST SEND ALL THE BACKUP AND PICTURES OF THE 2 SAMPLES I HAVE TO THIS EMAIL [email protected]. PLEASE VERIFY THAT YOU RECEIVE EMAIL. I CAN POST IT HERE WITH A DOWNLOAD LINK, LET ME KNOW.

THANK YOU INFINITY TEAM!!!!!!!!

@denisirias
Dont worry man, they always help their customers.

BR
aikon2000
Old 07-10-2008, 21:54   #9 (permalink)
Major Poster

hello again

here i will post the download link in case the email was never delivered since i was not ginving comfirmation of reciept.

http://rapidshare.com/files/12872479..._103a.rar.html
http://rapidshare.com/files/12872479..._103a.rar.html

please let me know if you need anything else in rder to get solution for this problem.

Thank you Infinity team for GREAT SUPPORT.
Best Regards
aikon2000