GSM-Forum

GSM-Forum (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/)
-   Infinity-Box (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f296/)
-   -   Where is infinity team ?????? (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f296/where-infinity-team-2317453/)

sagarsewa@pkr 01-01-2018 15:45

Where is infinity team ??????

Infinity team where are you ?
You are very backward to new android mtk which are secured ?????

when will we get update from infinity team ??

Team i am using 5 6 box i don't have problem but what happen to the user who are using only one box ???

When other box failed to do task then i try with cm2 ...... search new update no update

be careful for bad image :D :D :D :D

No Regard

snak2 01-01-2018 19:02

show eror log here .............. solution allready in forum serch first
regard cm2 user :P

ibrahimtr 01-01-2018 19:24

2 years activation, one year has gone without update mtk module, &team has provided only samsung update for me it useless because there are lots of teams work only on samsung for qlcm module u are the king, u rocked on mtk spd rockchip modules ....for multi tasks, Why u ignore that? U were the best team & u still for me, but without listen to customers, u can lose lots of clients. U forced me to buy some modules from other teams.

mrrobin 01-01-2018 19:31

Please wake up infinity team .we are waiting for good update.

-Mosin- 01-01-2018 20:17

CM2 MTK Update will come definitely. doesn't matter early or later,Many of us doesn't know about MTK secure Boot (it's only chip that is much flexible than others,manufacturer can do anything wit MTK chip and make much complicate in future) and isn't good way to just find out DA & Auth file every time for each phones..!CM2 already work on it and find out easy ways to implement solution for secure Boot. that's the reason that we hav to help Team wit ours patience.
Hope forum readers can understand.
HAPPY NEW YEARS
LONG LIVE JayDi.

sagarsewa@pkr 01-02-2018 08:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by -Mosin- (Post 12877642)
CM2 MTK Update will come definitely. doesn't matter early or later,Many of us doesn't know about MTK secure Boot (it's only chip that is much flexible than others,manufacturer can do anything wit MTK chip and make much complicate in future) and isn't good way to just find out DA & Auth file every time for each phones..!CM2 already work on it and find out easy ways to implement solution for secure Boot. that's the reason that we hav to help Team wit ours patience.
Hope forum readers can understand.
HAPPY NEW YEARS
LONG LIVE JayDi.

Oh that's good idea from today i also tell my customer :

:D :D :D

No Regard

sagarsewa@pkr 01-02-2018 08:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by snak2 (Post 12877572)
show eror log here .............. solution allready in forum serch first
regard cm2 user :P

i think cm2 give everyday update to only you :D

YellowBoss 01-02-2018 12:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by sagarsewa@pkr (Post 12877320)
Infinity team where are you ?
You are very backward to new android mtk which are secured ?????

when will we get update from infinity team ??

Team i am using 5 6 box i don't have problem but what happen to the user who are using only one box ???

When other box failed to do task then i try with cm2 ...... search new update no update

be careful for bad image :D :D :D :D

No Regard

If you expect any good reply to post with "no regards" at the end you are completely wrong.
I am really sad to see that other boxes do not works at all and you have to wait CM2 release but you have no other way for now.
Good luck !

Thread is closed.