GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > No More Supported Solutions (Dead Products) > No More Supported H/W Products > TST Dongle

TST Dongle Total Samsung Tool

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-22-2005, 10:38   #1 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 17431
Thanks Meter: 22
E715 Probs............

@TST

I just unlock E715, when I put SIM all are ok phone works fine, but when I turn off it displays "Phone locked Return For Servicing" any idea to solved this???

BR,
LogoMan
Old 09-22-2005, 10:48   #2 (permalink)
Temporary banned !!

Member: 69157
Sonork: 100.107865
Thanks Meter: 471
The simple way is reflashing it with full flash file. OK 100%
But please try this: Features:

Read full flash from phone

Write full flash to phone

Change languages

Unlock all type of locks (Net Lock,SIM Lock,WAP Lock,etc.)

Relock to network

Repair/Change IMEI

Repair "System Failure" 100% all case of sw problem

Repair "Phone locked return for servicing" & "Wrong Card"

Repair EEPROM NVM API area

Repair "Permanently Blocked"

Repair "Phone Freeze"

Reset WAP MEDIA JAVA MMS E-MAIL
Old 09-22-2005, 11:23   #3 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 75424
Thanks Meter: 1
simple rebulid nvm area thats all . work fine .
Old 10-08-2005, 15:40   #4 (permalink)

Member: 188053
Thanks Meter: 0
Phone Locked Return For Servicing

I am in US & going to Germany next month and called T-Mobile for an unlock code. I gave them my IMEI number and they sent me an unlock code supposedly specific for that IMEI. It was #0111*(unlock code)#. That came up wrong passcode. Thinking I may have pressed a wrong key, I tried again. Same thing: wrong passcode. I called CSR and they resubmitted the request for the unlock code and they sent exactly the same thing. A tech. rep told me when I said I was scared of permanently locking the phone to not worry. You can enter that code without any fear of locking the phone. So, I tried it again and that was it! Phone Locked Return for Servicing. I can get it to work by the workaround: *2767*688(IMEI)#. But if you turn off phone, you must remove battery and sim card, reinsert sim card and battery and do that procedure all over again. I do not want to send out and T-Mobile just abandoned me and said "too bad". You will have to call Samsung. I have data cable and have used Easy GPRS to download pictures from camera to computer. Apparently from reading, it is necessary to flash an unlocked firmware for the E-715. Problem is all links I have found are broken and I cannot find firmware for this model. I have E715UVDC5 Rev. E7 1.8. If anyone can please help please post working link or send e-mail to: [email protected]
Thanks and sorry to bother. Maybe I am stupid and missing something.

How do you rebuild nvm area?