GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > No More Supported Solutions (Dead Products) > No More Supported H/W Products > TST Dongle

TST Dongle Total Samsung Tool

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-22-2006, 13:49   #1 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 21365
Thanks Meter: 92
@TST U now cross the line!

http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=298235
You closed these topic, and I ask You to show here U last post for support of TST Dongle!!!???
I have my *******rs here and I make many for living from theam(like You from Us!!!!) and for 7 years I never cross ANY of my *******rs....and You promiss many things to Us and make....wich one????
200e I paid for Your dongle is NOT a reason for writing these, but Your PROMISSES to Us. You gona shoot of my account? Why? Becose I write a simple TRUE???
I don't undarstan You.....if You need help from Us just ask, dont F***CK Us!!!
Old 05-22-2006, 17:24   #2 (permalink)
Product Supporter

Member: 125695
Thanks Meter: 3
here is ur answers.

http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=298825

BR
Old 05-22-2006, 17:43   #3 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 91298
Thanks Meter: 6
Finally - before I leave for the day...

TST Author, fare enough I am a beta tester for SUS - but this doesnt mean I spend all my time on it.

If a phone came in for unlocking / flashing, then I have a spare 15 - 20mins, to test it on SUS, all the features on that one phone, now we are very busy here and see loads and loads of samsungs everyday, so we get the chances to test tons of stuff - and we test it on a beta version of SUS....

It's not like im sat here all day testing it is it, im not being paid for testing so why would i sit here all day testing, fare enough - i do phones for a hobby and wage at the end of the week, and if im beta testing a new product then it's for our benefit in the future and everyone else's...

I am a very knowledgeable person, I have loads of experience with electronics, car's, phones, engines, computers - so please don't look at me as a usless poster and someone who spends all his time beta testing another samsung tool.

And finally - don't be alarmed that im a SUS beta tester, I still use TST for quick operations, or for a phone that has already been tested on SUS - I don't acutally rely on SUS at the moment, unless the phone is unsupported by TST - and there is about 5 i can name that are not support at all... and SUS probably supports it, now reason im going mad about support is becuase - what do we do when a phone isnt supported by your tool, but has been support by another for over a month or so - then we get mad, then we see our support is weak, then we wish we had moved to another product which is updating more often etc.

Please see my point's - this is hard for you to see, any product with no update in 5 months is bad, even SUS get's updates, and it's free, now your going to say that SUS is updated so people can report bugs, this is wrong if you do say this becuase - PaWaA (Imran) has released Beta for testing, the public release is just for free - if there is a bug, it will be fixed if it's possible to fix, and the beta version is where everything happens first, i.e new models etc, we test then Imran implements into free one, with a few features disabled becuase its free - and beta interface is totally different but engine is probably same - so we can test in this, if it works, freebie people (sunday market) get it free.

that's it - please read 100 times if you need to understand.

br,
Danny.
Old 05-22-2006, 18:58   #4 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 179938
Thanks Meter: 57
Quote:
Originally Posted by mobilextreme
Finally - before I leave for the day...
man you are funny .. i read ur 4 posts with same reply that its ur last post lols

i have one question for you @hello and @mobilextreme.

what you think this way you will get update ?
abusing , insultuing .spamming .
i m with you guys . we need update too but i cant abuse tham for update .
thay giving updates but slowly .. we need littil fast.

@TST

plz sir we wait too much . now its going over . i hope get good news from your team soon .

SCOR
Old 05-23-2006, 08:15   #5 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 21365
Thanks Meter: 92
I can undarstan You...

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCORPION-1
man you are funny .. i read ur 4 posts with same reply that its ur last post lols

i have one question for you @hello and @mobilextreme.

what you think this way you will get update ?
abusing , insultuing .spamming .
i m with you guys . we need update too but i cant abuse tham for update .
thay giving updates but slowly .. we need littil fast.

@TST

plz sir we wait too much . now its going over . i hope get good news from your team soon .

SCOR
...again...if You or anybody else say's that I spam the board....pl's give direct link to that thread!
And, if You have time to wait for update 5 month's......U wait.....I dont have a time to wait update that long and look around for solutions for more than 30% new phones from Samsung. Nothing more....I said I prepare to pay more many but when TST be update again.
Pl's read twicw and than give a comentar like these!
Old 05-23-2006, 10:14   #6 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 91298
Thanks Meter: 6
Look - it's not me that want's an update, i have other tools too so i can cope, but I am more upset about others and how theyre been treated - this guy was basically taking your money, supporting for a month or so then ******* off... not right eh... ok for some who have other stuff like me, but not for others.

Anyways - you did read it 4 times, and this is the last... i cant be assed with this section of forum - it's a pisstake.

br,
Danny.
Old 05-23-2006, 11:45   #7 (permalink)
Product Supporter

Member: 125695
Thanks Meter: 3
updates is start...

http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/show...87#post1767187

wait and see more . tst support is continous .

BR
TST TEAM
Old 05-23-2006, 12:25   #8 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 115066
Thanks Meter: 48
hello tst team
Before two week i sent you messages plz activate my account
[email protected]