GSM-Forum

GSM-Forum (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/)
-   Nokia Base Band 5 ( BB-5 ) (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f299/)
-   -   BB5 - Technical Discussion (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f299/bb5-technical-discussion-215949/)

Chevka 06-06-2006 17:42

Oooh my *** !!!!
He's answering.......
but is so shame, NOTHING new and special in his answer.

and all the pathetic worshiper is still say;
Thank you for the answer Dejan!
Dejan You are the best!!!!!!
Dejan, you're still the best one...go ahead...

No Hard Feeling mr. Dejan,
but there're so many people admire you and after so long you keep the silent, maybe you can say and sharing something more usefull.

We'll wait and see sir....

pecirepi 06-07-2006 14:11

hi dejan im trying to solve this problem i have 6630 unlocked and works fine but after few hours he start to turning himself off and after that he said that he is locked on sp. after that i try to flash it with new software and works fine few days and problem start again. when i just rehot rap3g it work one week longer and again problem. i m now waiting for jtag to came to me i get it from friend who works in resource center in california and he will build it for me. it goes on usb 2.0 port. do you using something like that? if i can get this k of information or if you wana to answer me on a e-mail i will give you my mail. just answer.

Ashwani Gaur 06-07-2006 21:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by adihack
@Dejan: your next post will be your 100th post ;) So maybe you will get us some tips about reversing BB5 :)

__________________________________________________ __

I carefully read all posts from Master Dejan,
but very strange thing is that his every post is always marked/counted as 99.

Hope in Dejan next new post you will again see No-99 (NOT-100).

so keep waiting for his 100 th post (counter will never reach@100), to get info on Free Unlocking BB5.

all the Best.

wbr
Ashwani Gaur

PS:- IF U DONT BELIVE ME JSUT ASK DEJAN TO POST ANOTHER,
IF MASTER DEJAN READ THIS PLS PROVE ME WRONG.

dandylion 06-07-2006 22:03

???
Everybodys previous posts states there current amount of posts dosent it??

Im sure hes saving his 100th for a good post ;)

Prove me wrong/right dejan Pls

zigma300 06-07-2006 22:13

[QUOTE=Chevka]Oooh my *** !!!!
He's answering.......
but is so shame, NOTHING new and special in his answer.
QUOTE]
Well if you really have read all his posts you would have understood that alot of MODS could not cope with his threads thats why Mr. Dejan decided to not post on this BBS any more.

mobilextreme 06-08-2006 11:37

Hahaha,

We all wish for full BB5 support, there is still millions to make from this, and we could all still make a good £10k-£15k in a shop unlocking in one week BB5 at a decent price so customers can afford it.

Strange anyways, do you really think Dejan will give away such a soloution?, I think not, it's probably so delicate and easy to damage the phone during the process - that if he releases the s/w, he wont have time to support people - therefore more DEAD BB5 than there will be unlocked lol, so maybe he is hiding it until there is a safer method, if this isnt the case then he is thick - he could of made millions, thus giving him more capital to invest in bigger soloution for full flashing / modding / imei support etc.

It could be done, with the right amount of money and time.

Nothing is impossible, am I right Dejan?

br,
Danny.

evan_silbert 06-08-2006 15:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by mobilextreme
Hahaha,

We all wish for full BB5 support, there is still millions to make from this, and we could all still make a good £10k-£15k in a shop unlocking in one week BB5 at a decent price so customers can afford it.

Strange anyways, do you really think Dejan will give away such a soloution?, I think not, it's probably so delicate and easy to damage the phone during the process - that if he releases the s/w, he wont have time to support people - therefore more DEAD BB5 than there will be unlocked lol, so maybe he is hiding it until there is a safer method, if this isnt the case then he is thick - he could of made millions, thus giving him more capital to invest in bigger soloution for full flashing / modding / imei support etc.

It could be done, with the right amount of money and time.

Nothing is impossible, am I right Dejan?

br,
Danny.

You're forgetting one detail.

What can't be protected can't be profited from.

mobilextreme 06-08-2006 16:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by evan_silbert
You're forgetting one detail.

What can't be protected can't be profited from.

I understand this, but how do people like Lead and that go on with schlumburger protection, I know it would protect the software against hacking etc, but there is still a port sniffing oppertunity from what I am aware of.

Now if Dejan was to sell his soloution for mega bucks, then the person buying it have it duplicated so he can resell, or Dejan to make licences for resale and maybe a Jtag type box to do the work, then im sure it wont be sniffed - but I may be wrong, I have no knowledge when it comes to sniffing or hacking so i could be wrong, im just going by knowledge read on the forums in previous posts.

So - either way, it might get copied, but the shop's can still make money by unlocking, just wont make anything by reselling.

Like i said, correct me if im wrong.

br,
Danny.

evan_silbert 06-08-2006 16:29

The software can be protected, but the method will be much harder to protect.

One man sells the software for a big price, then another copies it and sells another solution for less. In the end, the man who created the solution makes almost nothing.

For your SE analogy, watch CID49. One tool adds non-tp, then the others follow within 24 hours. Interesting.

gsmdeluxe 06-08-2006 16:29

just my 2 pence on that: i think if it would be possible, he would for sure release solution by log-file(like he did with dct3 and sagem), but in this case not possible to protect the knowhow. so nothing else except "bring-the-phones-to-belgrad" left....

jhuds2004 06-08-2006 19:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by gsmdeluxe
just my 2 pence on that: i think if it would be possible, he would for sure release solution by log-file(like he did with dct3 and sagem), but in this case not possible to protect the knowhow. so nothing else except "bring-the-phones-to-belgrad" left....

dejan cannot unlock bb5
he just said he could so he could wind everybody up
and it looks like its worked
bb5 phones wont be worth as much as 3310s
by the time an unlocker comes out for them

just face it
they cant be unlocked

dandylion 06-08-2006 21:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by jhuds2004
dejan cannot unlock bb5
he just said he could so he could wind everybody up
and it looks like its worked
bb5 phones wont be worth as much as 3310s
by the time an unlocker comes out for them

just face it
they cant be unlocked

It'l be more worth while nokia unlocking them soon!
He does know more than this forum can pay him so
we will see @ some point,frustrating as it is

ginjinha 06-09-2006 08:09

sorry for my (probably) stupid question but..

referring to Dejan words, most important thing to do is backup (as every IT system :D).

my question is: is it possible to do a complete backup with phoenix and DKU-2?

thx in advance

mirko 06-09-2006 09:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by ginjinha
sorry for my (probably) stupid question but..

referring to Dejan words, most important thing to do is backup (as every IT system :D).

my question is: is it possible to do a complete backup with phoenix and DKU-2?

thx in advance

for backup pm area like dejan says , use tornado + hwk

ginjinha 06-09-2006 14:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by mirko
for backup pm area like dejan says , use tornado + hwk

thx for your quick answer.
I know with boxes it is possible, my question is if is it possible with just DKU-2.

thanks again