GSM-Forum

GSM-Forum (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/)
-   Old Ericsson Phones & Sony Phones (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f30/)
-   -   T28s.sbn file working with ATR software 5.3? (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f30/t28s-sbn-file-working-atr-software-5-3-a-20701/)

peewee2 07-13-2001 19:01

T28s.sbn file working with ATR software 5.3?

Could someone please tell me where I can download a working T28s.sbn file which works on Zuleas ATR 5.3.
His site no longer has sbn files.
Please help, if you can. I tried converting shx files but the software always fails at 99%
Thanks

e-mail [email protected]

jarod 07-13-2001 20:33

Hi!

I help to you but i don't know wich t28 file you search for!
I have two t28 file in sbn format, but I don't test it.
Mail me and I help to you..

jrd

peewee2 07-13-2001 20:56

Please send me both files jarod. I've e-mailed you and will check the files out.
Thankyou for your help.

zbomberman 07-13-2001 23:59

if u didn;t get the sbn file mail i haveabout 3 file with many languages suppot i got them once from zulea homepage.

and check this site it can help you for flashes. http://gsm-technology.com/html/en/flashes.html

if u need anything mail me.

good luck

jarod 07-14-2001 20:29

Hi!

I have the same, but if you want I send to you or I put to my site....

mail me

jrd

peewee2 07-14-2001 21:48

I've managed to find the following sbn files:
T28 R4be1 and t28R4ba1 and t28s.sbn I have tried to flash both files but ATR 5.3 always gives an error at 99%. I've read through the other posts on unlocking/flashing a T28s and have tried using a battery which is only a third to half full. It still doesn't work.
I've also tried saras software but the phone looks as if it is flashed but then doesn't turn on.
I've also managed to obtain a working T28s and copied the eeprom file and uploaded this to the dead t28s. You guessed it! it still doesn't work. The phone worked perfectly before I tried to unlock it.

Is there any software for downloading the flash of a working phone which can then be used to re-flash the dead one??

Any help or suggestions are welcome.
I'm running out of options on this phone and my cable works fine (unlocked another T28 with no problem earler today)

Many thanks

jbes 07-15-2001 18:04

Hi Peewee..
It looks like you and myself are stuck in the same boat with our t28s.......I have tried everything to get it back to life..if anyone has a doc eplaining what to doit would be a great help...even if the eeprom needs to be removed and reprogrammed...i'm unable to download the eeprom data to check it..revive & atr fails at 99%..ne tool doesn't recognise there's a phone connected..saras seems to work fine but does not ressurect the phone.eeprom uploader my cage uploads but will not download eeprom info...if anyone had had any of these probs and has found a cure for them please post to myself or peewee..

THX

peewee2 07-15-2001 18:16

Sorted it!!!

I removed the power cable (was on a voltage of 5 volts; it was the red cable connected to pin 9 and a bridge between pin9 and 11).
The cable worked fine without any voltage from an external supply.

So there you have it. Just remove the power cable(+ve) and leave everything else as normal. I think it also works with a voltage of 3v but it also works at 0v. The t28s supplies the power via the battery.

It worked for me. Try it, if your having problems with flashing and keep getting an error at 99%.

jbes 07-16-2001 01:29

Thanks for that tip peewee..it looks like my cable for the UBB from gsm hacking is not compatible..at least i know that the phone isn't screwed and its the cable at fault..i removed wire from pins 9 & 11 but would not communicate then...The joys of these Universal Boxes..gonna be a t28 data cable on order then ..

sloba 07-16-2001 02:47

what about eeprom reading?does it work?if not that`s your problem.anyway if you are 100% sure that you have working cable try to rework flash with hot air.