GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > No More Supported Solutions (Dead Products) > No More Supported H/W Products > GSMServer Products > Smart-Unlocker

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-12-2005, 20:55   #1 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 96012
Thanks Meter: 6
@GSMSERVER Team

Dear GSMSERVER Team,
i have a question, why i have to buy an upgrate to smart clip, because i only want to unlock the V980 with RSA activation, i think it should be free, because its called smart unlocker and so we want to unlock the phones,
im not agree with this to buy the update. please think about it and give us a solution to unlock the RSA protected phones with our smart-unlocker.

Thank You
Old 11-13-2005, 00:58   #2 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 102326
Thanks Meter: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flash0r
Dear GSMSERVER Team,
i have a question, why i have to buy an upgrate to smart clip, because i only want to unlock the V980 with RSA activation, i think it should be free, because its called smart unlocker and so we want to unlock the phones,
im not agree with this to buy the update. please think about it and give us a solution to unlock the RSA protected phones with our smart-unlocker.
Thank You

totally agree wit you, i hope SC team do something
Old 11-13-2005, 11:28   #3 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 161012
Thanks Meter: 1
Perfectly right

Quote:
Dear GSMSERVER Team,
Thank You

Yes i agree, these updats should be available to us after all we can only unlock phones with them and not flash, what we bought smartunlocker for in the first place. And another thing the team allways remain very quiet here on the forum? maybe they think theyl force us to buy smartclip!!!! well With the way were been treated here Dont think we should buy smart clip update,I wont anyway. I remember emailing the team a while ago about this and they didnt even reply,
Old 11-13-2005, 14:42   #4 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 104876
Thanks Meter: 5
They will do nothing .. they have your money so they need to do nothing.
Personally I have made my money with my SmarUnlocker but I will never buy another original product from this team as they couldn't care less.
Old 11-13-2005, 17:13   #5 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 96012
Thanks Meter: 6
yes
please GSMSERVER Team do something
Old 11-14-2005, 10:31   #6 (permalink)
Freak Poster

First sign of madness

Quote:
yes
please GSMSERVER Team do something
is it the first sign of madness when were talking to ourselves???
Old 11-15-2005, 12:02   #7 (permalink)
Product Supporter

Member: 121052
Sonork: 100.107126
Thanks Meter: 80,766
http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/show...hlight=partial

Best Regards
Smart-clip team
www.smart-clip.com
www.GsmServer.com
www.boot-loader.com
www.smart-unlocker.com
Old 11-15-2005, 17:20   #8 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Kicking your dogs while their down?

Come on scteam you can do better that that? thats an insult
Old 11-15-2005, 19:43   #9 (permalink)
Product Supporter

Member: 21077
Thanks Meter: 116,337
As it has been stated many times already, unlock procedure for many latest moto models requires partial flashing, the capacity of smartmoto which is only available with smart-clip (which is a flasher).
Smart-unlocker has been released and positioned as a standalone unlocking device - not flasher and therefore can't perform this unlock operation. It is not a willful choice of our team not to add it but a logical division of products' functions publicly discussed before.

We hope it clears the situation for those concerned.

Kindest regards,
Smart-Clip team
Old 11-16-2005, 00:49   #10 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 102326
Thanks Meter: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gsmserver

Kindest regards,
Smart-Clip team

NOP dont clear nothing, come on SC team, iam buy my smartunlocker to weeks ago and now i cant unlock some phones, its totally crap, you need to planify this, and i think you need reconsider upgrade PRICE, i like some people paid $200, and you got $170 more, thats $370 its much more $300 for buy smartclip with some reseller, please consider that, its not our fault YOUR PROUCT dont unlock newer phones, thats only we need, UNLOCK phones for that i buy smartunlocker, but please consider that, some company, anyone try to protect your customers but i cant undersatand you, i dont need be expert in merchandise to see this, i think you are a serious company, dont change my opinion...

BR
Old 11-16-2005, 10:56   #11 (permalink)
Freak Poster

???????????

Quote:
Originally Posted by lgrz55
NOP dont clear nothing, come on SC team, iam buy my smartunlocker to weeks ago and now i cant unlock some phones, its totally crap, you need to planify this, and i think you need reconsider upgrade PRICE, i like some people paid $200, and you got $170 more, thats $370 its much more $300 for buy smartclip with some reseller, please consider that, its not our fault YOUR PROUCT dont unlock newer phones, thats only we need, UNLOCK phones for that i buy smartunlocker, but please consider that, some company, anyone try to protect your customers but i cant undersatand you, i dont need be expert in merchandise to see this, i think you are a serious company, dont change my opinion...
BR
What are sc team trying to tell us? no more updates? when smartunlocker can be upgraded online to a smartclip? software? software? software? give us a break im not long in this game but you dont have to be to know theres a lot of **** going on , in other words were being screwed
Old 11-16-2005, 12:13   #12 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 19831
Thanks Meter: 46
Donate money to this user
That is business for them.I bought Smart-unlocker for €175 and it became useless because of the new bootloaders then I bought Smart-clip for €239 and sold my Smart-unlocker for €150 in Ebay Germany.This upgrade thing is bull****,better buy Smart-clip fellows.
Old 11-16-2005, 14:23   #13 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 46480
Next time buy better smart-clip and pay more as smart-unlocker, its best way to unlock (or FLASHING Bootloader) Moto Phones with new BL like V3 or V980 ...
FlashOr i have explain you the prices (170$) and rules for update smart-unlocker to smart-clip in one german gsm-board
Contact me, maybe i will make you a good price for smart-clip ...

BR Piotrek
www.gsmbase.de
Old 11-17-2005, 10:54   #14 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Future updates

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gsmserver
As it has been stated many times already, unlock procedure for many latest moto models requires partial flashing, the capacity of smartmoto which is only available with smart-clip (which is a flasher).
Smart-unlocker has been released and positioned as a standalone unlocking device - not flasher and therefore can't perform this unlock operation. It is not a willful choice of our team not to add it but a logical division of products' functions publicly discussed before.

Kindest regards,
Smart-Clip team
Does this mean "no more updates" for smart un locker?
Old 11-28-2005, 08:59   #15 (permalink)
Product Supporter

Member: 121052
Sonork: 100.107126
Thanks Meter: 80,766
It does not mean "no more updates" for Smart-Unlocker...

Best Regards
Smart-clip team
www.smart-clip.com
www.GsmServer.com
www.boot-loader.com
www.smart-unlocker.com