GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > No More Supported Solutions (Dead Products) > No More Supported H/W Products > PolarBox 1

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-13-2006, 21:26   #1 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 172567
Thanks Meter: 90
BG3 are supported or not????????

I'd been looking for the selection of this model in all the new version, and I'm provably blind, cos I can't found the 331 and 332 models????
I had to download in other places free software to unlock it, and even the CR232 cable from my polar is not working (I had to buy cables for each model that I want to unlock, cos I bought it in Spain but I'm in Brazil, I can't go to the store and ask for a replacement)
Old 05-17-2006, 00:41   #2 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 10286
Sonork: 100.90962
Thanks Meter: 4,353
Quote:
Originally Posted by cartuchobahia
I'd been looking for the selection of this model in all the new version, and I'm provably blind, cos I can't found the 331 and 332 models????
I had to download in other places free software to unlock it, and even the CR232 cable from my polar is not working (I had to buy cables for each model that I want to unlock, cos I bought it in Spain but I'm in Brazil, I can't go to the store and ask for a replacement)
Hi friend,

You have BG3 software in support. Is fully working.
Not understand why u tell that not find ...
You have correct official access to our support ??

And about datacables, we not sell Polar1 with datacables. I think this datacable was added by your reseller or provider (not for our team).

Regards,
Polar Team
Old 05-17-2006, 16:45   #3 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 172567
Thanks Meter: 90
Thumbs down

Yes I have, but I had to make my own polar serial cable. That was the problem, it wasn't working, and I bought it in Spain but I'm living in Brazil, one month to get it in here and really dificult to be paid. (and really expensive shipping cost)
With the cable that I'd made i was able to unlock it, thanks.
And don't ask me about support from Polar. I'd asked one week ago for the language pack for E256 with portuguese language (yes, it exists) but I had absolutely no answer. The solution? Like the cable: I MADE IT BY MYSELF. I took a program that allaws programming .bin files, downloaded the original language package from the phone and I'd change the Galego language for Portuguese line by line, translating.. It took me 3 days, cos I'd to make the same with the language of E259. In the oficial forum for support, to solicitate firmware and language packs, are requests from march without answer.