GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > No More Supported Solutions (Dead Products) > No More Supported H/W Products > Universalbox

Universalbox Universalbox Official support area

 
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-20-2008, 15:28   #1 (permalink)
Cheater -Don't Deal with him-
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Peru
Age: 41
Posts: 1,104
Member: 172399
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 203
Angry N95-3 Rm-160 Dead on middle of the unlock (notp) process


Hi Ub Team,

Dam.n it ... My first experience with bb5 and now voila! Dead...
I used 7 pin adapter, one that has battery (9v) connector...


Please see log attached

Code:
TBB5PatchUnlockThread started at: 2008/11/19 15:16:13
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
MCU Nokia Version: 1.124, and up to date.
SMCU Nokia Version: 1.42, and up to date.
MCU BB5NoTP Version: 1.042, and up to date.
SMCU BB5NoTP Version: 1.16, and up to date.
Input power: 4.74V OK.
Output power at Line1 3.97V is in range of: 4.00V 10.0%
APE Asic ID: 24200705
APE Asic Mode ID: 00
APE Public ID: 14BDD6CFF03D0A0DC56B29AA67C7F05E441D2BD5
APE Hash: BA8710A7E1CD5A2909B9A875DB27AA2400000000
Asic ID: 000000010000022600010006400C192101021103
EM Asic ID: 00000295
EM Asic ID: 00000B22
Public ID: 19E00112F67D0058C5C112ECE09E981573489E33
Asic Mode ID: 00
Hash: CAEEBB65D3C48E6DC73B49DC5063A2EE
ROM ID: A8C1D6713E691FF8
Flashing file:
BB5 [BB5 ALGORITHM] MCU File: PatchUnlock 0 kB
 Speed: [3000k, 3250k, 3250k, 98k] Baud.
 Supported Hardwares: [400C192101021103]
 Supported APE Hardwares: [24200705]
Input power: 4.78V OK.
Output power at Line1 3.97V is in range of: 4.00V 10.0%
Boot Loader: RAPIDOv11_2nd.fg 15 kB
 Version: 1.30.0
 Supported Hardwares: [0003192101002003, 000C192101002003, 4003192101002003, 400C192101002003, 4003192101011103, 400C192101011103, 4003192101021103, 400C192101021103, 4003192101031103, 400C192101031103, 4003192101011105, 400C192101011105, 400C192101021105, 400C192101031105]
APE Asic ID: 24200705
APE Asic Mode ID: 00
APE Public ID: 14BDD6CFF03D0A0DC56B29AA67C7F05E441D2BD5
APE Hash: BA8710A7E1CD5A2909B9A875DB27AA2400000000
Asic ID: 000000010000022600010006400C192101021103
EM Asic ID: 00000295
EM Asic ID: 00000B22
Public ID: 19E00112F67D0058C5C112ECE09E981573489E33
Asic Mode ID: 00
Hash: CAEEBB65D3C48E6DC73B49DC5063A2EE
ROM ID: A8C1D6713E691FF8
Total time: 6,6 sec.
Initializing phone...
Output power at Line1 3.97V is in range of: 4.00V 10.0%
Phone powered.
Reading Info...
Soft Version: V 06wk41v38 Date: 13-08-07 Type: RM-160 (N95-6) Pack: (c) Nokia 
Product code: 0557681
Original IMEI: ******************
Production serial: MAI550885
HW Version: 4020
DSP Version: 06w41pb_07w32
LCD Version: 
APE ADSP Version: 256
SIMLock service: SIMLOCK SERVER [040A0C060A04]
Profile bits: 0000000000000000
Simlock config: 7223100000000000
 Invalid codes entered: 0 / 0
 Block: 1; Lock: 1; State: Closed; Data: 74402F
 Block: 2; Lock: 1; State: Closed; Data: 74402F
 Block: 3; Lock: 1; State: Closed; Data: 722310
 Block: 4; Lock: 1; State: Closed; Data: 722310
 Block: 5; Lock: 1; State: Closed; Data: 74810F
 Block: 6; Lock: 1; State: Closed; Data: 74810F
Security code: 12345
Writing PM...
Initializing phone...
Output power at Line1 3.97V is in range of: 4.00V 10.0%
Initializing phone...
Output power at Line1 3.97V is in range of: 4.00V 10.0%
Initializing phone...
Output power at Line1 3.97V is in range of: 4.00V 10.0%
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
TBB5PatchUnlockThread finished at: 2008/11/19 15:18:53

Please, im stuck, dont want do make more n95 because of this...
And i have a lot of work to do.

Last edited by rushwhq; 11-20-2008 at 15:34.
 
Old 11-20-2008, 15:59   #2 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
babbu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 865
Member: 50037
Status: Offline
Sonork: 1580523
Thanks Meter: 193
hi
it is verry sad u got handste dead while unlocking. dont worry as universalbox said they will update for repair dead handset( dead while unlocking ). u can try to reflash handset. but sadly u need other tool for flashing coz ub cannot flash it.
B.R.
BABBU
 
Old 11-20-2008, 16:27   #3 (permalink)
Cheater -Don't Deal with him-
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Peru
Age: 41
Posts: 1,104
Member: 172399
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 203
Thats a really bad news for me and for my *******r. Thanks for replying me Mr Babbu
Its supposed to work, need final word from UB Team...

Remember, i can power up the phone, Nokia Logo appears just for a few seconds and power off automatically...

br
 
Old 11-20-2008, 19:19   #4 (permalink)
Insane Poster
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: U.K
Age: 52
Posts: 80
Member: 54398
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 3
Even you flash it with another tool you only will see Nokia and reboot Because the boot loader is missing
 
Old 11-20-2008, 19:29   #5 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
melgsm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Egypt
Age: 32
Posts: 1,866
Member: 629039
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.112945
Thanks Meter: 847
Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterCodec View Post
Even you flash it with another tool you only will see Nokia and reboot Because the boot loader is missing

what u talk about
all will done
modified cable with latest version will done
 
Old 11-20-2008, 22:57   #6 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
universalbox's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Age: 46
Posts: 5,844
Member: 68982
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 17,853
Quote:
Originally Posted by rushwhq View Post
Hi Ub Team,

Dam.n it ... My first experience with bb5 and now voila! Dead...
I used 7 pin adapter, one that has battery (9v) connector...


Please see log attached

Code:
TBB5PatchUnlockThread started at: 2008/11/19 15:16:13
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
MCU Nokia Version: 1.124, and up to date.
SMCU Nokia Version: 1.42, and up to date.
MCU BB5NoTP Version: 1.042, and up to date.
SMCU BB5NoTP Version: 1.16, and up to date.
Input power: 4.74V OK.
Output power at Line1 3.97V is in range of: 4.00V 10.0%
APE Asic ID: 24200705
APE Asic Mode ID: 00
APE Public ID: 14BDD6CFF03D0A0DC56B29AA67C7F05E441D2BD5
APE Hash: BA8710A7E1CD5A2909B9A875DB27AA2400000000
Asic ID: 000000010000022600010006400C192101021103
EM Asic ID: 00000295
EM Asic ID: 00000B22
Public ID: 19E00112F67D0058C5C112ECE09E981573489E33
Asic Mode ID: 00
Hash: CAEEBB65D3C48E6DC73B49DC5063A2EE
ROM ID: A8C1D6713E691FF8
Flashing file:
BB5 [BB5 ALGORITHM] MCU File: PatchUnlock 0 kB
 Speed: [3000k, 3250k, 3250k, 98k] Baud.
 Supported Hardwares: [400C192101021103]
 Supported APE Hardwares: [24200705]
Input power: 4.78V OK.
Output power at Line1 3.97V is in range of: 4.00V 10.0%
Boot Loader: RAPIDOv11_2nd.fg 15 kB
 Version: 1.30.0
 Supported Hardwares: [0003192101002003, 000C192101002003, 4003192101002003, 400C192101002003, 4003192101011103, 400C192101011103, 4003192101021103, 400C192101021103, 4003192101031103, 400C192101031103, 4003192101011105, 400C192101011105, 400C192101021105, 400C192101031105]
APE Asic ID: 24200705
APE Asic Mode ID: 00
APE Public ID: 14BDD6CFF03D0A0DC56B29AA67C7F05E441D2BD5
APE Hash: BA8710A7E1CD5A2909B9A875DB27AA2400000000
Asic ID: 000000010000022600010006400C192101021103
EM Asic ID: 00000295
EM Asic ID: 00000B22
Public ID: 19E00112F67D0058C5C112ECE09E981573489E33
Asic Mode ID: 00
Hash: CAEEBB65D3C48E6DC73B49DC5063A2EE
ROM ID: A8C1D6713E691FF8
Total time: 6,6 sec.
Initializing phone...
Output power at Line1 3.97V is in range of: 4.00V 10.0%
Phone powered.
Reading Info...
Soft Version: V 06wk41v38 Date: 13-08-07 Type: RM-160 (N95-6) Pack: (c) Nokia 
Product code: 0557681
Original IMEI: ******************
Production serial: MAI550885
HW Version: 4020
DSP Version: 06w41pb_07w32
LCD Version: 
APE ADSP Version: 256
SIMLock service: SIMLOCK SERVER [040A0C060A04]
Profile bits: 0000000000000000
Simlock config: 7223100000000000
 Invalid codes entered: 0 / 0
 Block: 1; Lock: 1; State: Closed; Data: 74402F
 Block: 2; Lock: 1; State: Closed; Data: 74402F
 Block: 3; Lock: 1; State: Closed; Data: 722310
 Block: 4; Lock: 1; State: Closed; Data: 722310
 Block: 5; Lock: 1; State: Closed; Data: 74810F
 Block: 6; Lock: 1; State: Closed; Data: 74810F
Security code: 12345
Writing PM...
Initializing phone...
Output power at Line1 3.97V is in range of: 4.00V 10.0%
Initializing phone...
Output power at Line1 3.97V is in range of: 4.00V 10.0%
Initializing phone...
Output power at Line1 3.97V is in range of: 4.00V 10.0%
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
TBB5PatchUnlockThread finished at: 2008/11/19 15:18:53

Please, im stuck, dont want do make more n95 because of this...
And i have a lot of work to do.
This is only because u dont use the latest version every time i think.

Because this bug was yesterday , but it was corrected asap, and new version was uploaded.
So after unlock u can't become dead phone...
 
Old 11-20-2008, 23:56   #7 (permalink)
Cheater -Don't Deal with him-
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Peru
Age: 41
Posts: 1,104
Member: 172399
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 203
Sorry Ub Team

But u're wrong, when i have done this, i used the latest version.
Can U tell me now how can i fix it?
 
Old 11-21-2008, 01:06   #8 (permalink)
Cheater -Don't Deal with him-
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Peru
Age: 41
Posts: 1,104
Member: 172399
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 203
Thumbs down

Ub Team,
I updated my box and using the same cable, unlocked another n95-3 rm160 without problems (I posted the log on Successfully bb5 unlocked without (tp) topic.

Back to dead
Tried SIMlock repair and here is the log:

Code:
TBB5SimlockRepairThread started at: 2008/11/20 21:57:04
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
MCU Nokia Version: 1.126, and up to date.
SMCU Nokia Version: 1.42, and up to date.
Input power: 11.59V OK.
Output power at Line1 3.93V is in range of: 4.00V 10.0%
APE Asic ID: 24200705
APE Asic Mode ID: 00
APE Public ID: 14BDD6CFF03D0A0DC56B29AA67C7F05E441D2BD5
APE Hash: BA8710A7E1CD5A2909B9A875DB27AA2400000000
Asic ID: 000000010000022600010006400C192101021103
EM Asic ID: 00000295
EM Asic ID: 00000B22
Public ID: 19E00112F67D0058C5C112ECE09E981573489E33
Asic Mode ID: 00
Hash: CAEEBB65D3C48E6DC73B49DC5063A2EE
ROM ID: A8C1D6713E691FF8
Flashing file:
BB5 [BB5 ALGORITHM] MCU File: ReadKeys 0 kB
 Speed: [3000k, 3250k, 3250k, 98k] Baud.
 Supported Hardwares: [400C192101021103]
 Supported APE Hardwares: [24200705]
Input power: 11.74V OK.
Output power at Line1 3.93V is in range of: 4.00V 10.0%
Boot Loader: RAPIDOv11_2nd.fg 15 kB
 Version: 1.30.0
 Supported Hardwares: [0003192101002003, 000C192101002003, 4003192101002003, 400C192101002003, 4003192101011103, 400C192101011103, 4003192101021103, 400C192101021103, 4003192101031103, 400C192101031103, 4003192101011105, 400C192101011105, 400C192101021105, 400C192101031105]
Max Flash Devices: 3
Flash ID 1: 00010035 - 0000 Rev: 6921 Manufacturer: AMD MSB: 00 SectorSize: 0x010000
Flash ID 2: 00000000 - 0000 Rev: 0000 Manufacturer: Unused MSB: 00 SectorSize: 0x010000
Flash ID 3: FFFF0000 - 0000 Rev: 0000 Manufacturer: Unknown MSB: 00 SectorSize: 0x010000
Signature: 00000000000000000000000000000000
Flash Loader: RAPIDOv11_algo.fg 186 kB
 Version: 1.31.0
 Supported Hardwares: [0003192101002003, 000C192101002003, 4003192101002003, 400C192101002003, 4003192101011103, 400C192101011103, 4003192101021103, 400C192101021103, 4003192101031103, 400C192101031103, 4003192101011105, 400C192101011105, 400C192101021105, 400C192101031105]
APE Asic ID: 24200705
APE Asic Mode ID: 00
APE Public ID: 14BDD6CFF03D0A0DC56B29AA67C7F05E441D2BD5
APE Hash: BA8710A7E1CD5A2909B9A875DB27AA2400000000
Asic ID: 000000010000022600010006400C192101021103
EM Asic ID: 00000295
EM Asic ID: 00000B22
Public ID: 19E00112F67D0058C5C112ECE09E981573489E33
Asic Mode ID: 00
Hash: CAEEBB65D3C48E6DC73B49DC5063A2EE
ROM ID: A8C1D6713E691FF8
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
TBB5SimlockRepairThread finished at: 2008/11/20 21:57:25

Terminated with error: 000100A6.000100A8.Probably wrong cable [0001107A].00011168.00011176.000115E0
MCU Boot Version: 1.069, and up to date.
SMCU Boot Version: 1.34, and up to date.
 
Old 11-21-2008, 15:15   #9 (permalink)
Cheater -Don't Deal with him-
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Peru
Age: 41
Posts: 1,104
Member: 172399
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 203
Ub, jawad, please give me a hand here...

Br
 
Old 11-21-2008, 15:21   #10 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Age: 40
Posts: 522
Member: 55654
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by rushwhq View Post
Ub, jawad, please give me a hand here...

Br
There is not answer. I have other N95 broken with the same problem that you. The update of 19th, broken our phones, and we cannt any response of UB Team.

Regards
 
Old 11-21-2008, 15:33   #11 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
Ja\/\/aD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Aunlock
Age: 41
Posts: 18,049
Member: 80354
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1577575
Thanks Meter: 21,656
Please update your Box
http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=634546
 
Old 11-21-2008, 16:38   #12 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
universalbox's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Age: 46
Posts: 5,844
Member: 68982
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 17,853
Is your phone switch to local mode?
if yes, then make simple unlock procedure again.
If no then make repair simlock.
 
Old 11-21-2008, 16:38   #13 (permalink)
Cheater -Don't Deal with him-
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Peru
Age: 41
Posts: 1,104
Member: 172399
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 203
Updating... Lets see. .::Ja\/\/aD::. Simlock repair ?
 
Old 11-21-2008, 16:39   #14 (permalink)
Cheater -Don't Deal with him-
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Peru
Age: 41
Posts: 1,104
Member: 172399
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 203
Ok Ub, i gonna try both.
 
Old 11-21-2008, 16:50   #15 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Age: 40
Posts: 522
Member: 55654
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by .::Ja\/\/aD::. View Post
Box updated and phone continue died

Quote:
Originally Posted by universalbox View Post
Is your phone switch to local mode?
if yes, then make simple unlock procedure again.
If no then make repair simlock.
What can i do if phone dont accept any boot ? i cannt make any operation


Regards!
 
 

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Similar Threads
thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Need Eno for N95-3 RM-160 habib301 Nokia Base Band 5 ( BB-5 ) 1 01-12-2010 14:55
N95-3 RM-160 Dead by Jaf bb5 unlocker rushwhq Universalbox 3 10-16-2009 17:59
Please, support N95-3 RM-160 06wk41v38!! [email protected] J.A.F. V-SPEC 0 06-11-2008 21:39

 



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 02:47.



Powered by Searchlight © 2021 Axivo Inc.
vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2021 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
- GSM Hosting Ltd. - 1999-2017 -
Page generated in 0.22378 seconds with 8 queries

SEO by vBSEO