GSM-Forum

GSM-Forum (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/)
-   Universalbox (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f305/)
-   -   Universal box killed my e65 (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f305/universal-box-killed-my-e65-680393/)

sajidmirza 02-10-2009 15:51

Universal box killed my e65

e65 with blue lcd in which every thing was ok.i tried with working lcd,flex and replaced lcd ic's.when i tried to flash in ub it stoped in middle with error.when i checked the fone was dead.and then i connected in jaf,it shows flash chip damaged.this nt first time ub killed my bb5 fones.i understood one thing that we should not flash working sets on ub.

aiyon_861 02-10-2009 16:00

pls post the error have you try to flash it with the latest version"???

huzsolt 02-10-2009 16:02

do you ever thought of, the flash chip was damaged before, and UB (or any other tool) could not program it?

there is a saying: Not guns kill people , people kill people . Let me translate it for you : Not boxes kill phones, people kill phones...

sajidmirza 02-10-2009 16:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by huzsolt (Post 4143880)
do you ever thought of, the flash chip was damaged before, and ub (or any other tool) could not program it?

There is a saying: Not guns kill people , people kill people . Let me translate it for you : Not boxes kill phones, people kill phones...

i agree with u bro but the same fone i have first flashed in jaf sucessfully,but without lcd so i thought ub may be usefull.i was wrong

people kill people with guns nowadays bro.

tahataha 03-20-2009 20:44

unversal box bb5 killer,this is 3ed time relly a big broblem with flashing bb5 phone ,i dont now if ub them dont fix this problem.
now it hapen to me again with e65 with blue lcd aftter flashing with ub,i dont know what to do.have dead phone

mistakhan 03-20-2009 23:46

its really good for flashing i have never have problem in ub for flashing ..infact it has really good flashing connecttion via usb then any other box...
i agree with "huzsolt"

drpavlov 08-14-2009 18:26

Well, I have also an e65 killed by UB ;)
More importantly the question is not "UB or The User kills the phone?"
rather
WTF to do to revive it back to life.
I managed to find out that its impossible with UB even with FBUS (btw, it died on Fbus), but can I revive it with HWK?
if yes, can someone give me some hints?:)
Zsolti don`t tell me it`s not the fault of the box or mainly the software. UB fcuks me up kinda lots of phones, mainly n73 and e65, the reason is on some boards it cannot detect the flasc chip type, and erase process goes off bound while HWK and MT does not do these on Fbus. I understand, U love UB or something, but that was out of question :)
Hope somebody got a hint on this issue, cause my MT went dead recently so I have only HWK and UB to make the job.
Thanks in advance

drpavlov 08-14-2009 19:04

Oh sorry, I flashed it with HWK with the same Fbus connector, same files, and guess what? Yea, It`s working like a charm.
But still, UB doesnt fcuks up phones, it was the fault of me completely, because i was an idiot to trust UB flashing :D:D:D:D:D

xerraco 08-15-2009 06:43

Most UB user know taht FBUS Flashing is not stable, so better to use other Tool if not Supported by Dead USB.