GSM-Forum

GSM-Forum (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/)
-   SST-Dongle (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f310/)
-   -   SST gives me messege: Please update SST (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f310/sst-gives-me-messege-please-update-sst-227553/)

iliobg 08-18-2005 17:16

SST gives me messege: Please update SST

when i start the program the window opend and there is a small window message says:Please update SST and that's it,it works few days before, but now only this message. my version was 6.50, i download 6.61 and install it but THE SAME
what to do to work with sst
thanks in advance

OvidelGSM 08-18-2005 17:48

you have purchased this sst?

iki 08-18-2005 17:51

Maybe a small bug I am sure SST-GSM will check it out and fix it.For now if you dont need it do not use this new version,reinstal old version and write to support section at SST-GSM.

regards

SST-GSM 08-18-2005 19:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by iliobg
when i start the program the window opend and there is a small window message says:Please update SST and that's it,it works few days before, but now only this message. my version was 6.50, i download 6.61 and install it but THE SAME
what to do to work with sst
thanks in advance

Can you please tell us your system date ?
It is needed that your system date is set correctly before installing SST

iliobg 08-19-2005 08:13

I set my system date correctly but now the message says : PC clock tampered
what to do??

iliobg 08-19-2005 08:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by iki
Maybe a small bug I am sure SST-GSM will check it out and fix it.For now if you dont need it do not use this new version,reinstal old version and write to support section at SST-GSM.

regards

yes but it works fine few days ago, i don't need this new version, i install it because the old stop to work and says please update SST,

iliobg 08-19-2005 11:45

now v6.50 works on win'98, i remove all SST programs,drivers, even in registers with regcleaner,and after 3 hours deleting,instaling..... it now works on '98, but on XP it seems to be impossible, please SST-GSM tell me how to completely remove instalation of SST where it puts f... files,i think if i remove SST completely and after that install it with the correct system date it will work.waiting your replay,hope to help me
regards

OvidelGSM 08-19-2005 11:46

loool ... i think he have a cracked version :D :D :D

iliobg 08-19-2005 12:59

IT IS NOT CRACKED VERSION!!!!!
normal sst dongle, but something is wrong here

SST-GSM 08-19-2005 13:00

Quote:

now v6.50 works on win'98, i remove all SST programs,drivers, even in registers with regcleaner,and after 3 hours deleting,instaling..... it now works on '98, but on XP it seems to be impossible, please SST-GSM tell me how to completely remove instalation of SST where it puts f... files,i think if i remove SST completely and after that install it with the correct system date it will work.waiting your replay,hope to help me
regards

Please set correct system date on your system and at the next update everithing will be ok. When you system date is not set back or foward SST will not run .

iliobg 08-27-2005 13:41

I set it correct but now what, i must wait may be months for next update?Why it is made that way, what importance have the date? now it works somehow on '98, but how long....

MACKIE 08-27-2005 13:49

Your dongle is ok...problem is that you used cracked version before you purchase your dongle and now cracked version confusing new one....thats why everything work OK on win98...you must format your hard drive and install new clean dongle version...and then everything will be OK... ;)

Regards
Mackie

Olsenrye 08-27-2005 15:37

Quote:

I set it correct but now what, i must wait may be months for next update?Why it is made that way, what importance have the date? now it works somehow on '98, but how long....

Format C: will help you and after you have do the make a bakup whid PowerQuest Drive Image then you always can go bak if you have a problem

danilo_nop 08-28-2005 00:15

I get same error, this ver. was working until now?!
btw I try on xp & 98se on same comp., i didnt change time....

MELDON BA 08-28-2005 04:32

got the same problem today. been using it for 3 months already.