GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > No More Supported Solutions (Dead Products) > No More Supported H/W Products > SST-Dongle

Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-06-2005, 13:41   #1 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
SST-GSM's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Posts: 971
Member: 38795
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 106
Donate money to this user
Lightbulb SST SERVICE TOOLBOX V 6.50 Now with support of Siemens A70


SST SERVICE TOOLBOX V 6.50

Professional Software For Siemens GSM Phones


COMMERCIAL USB DONGLE VERSION







(smart card USB Dongle included)

Supported models:

European models: A50,A51 A52, A55,A57 C55, S55, SL55, M55, A60, C 60, MC60, SX1,CF62,A65,A62
USA/Canada: A56, A56i, C56, CT56, S46, S56, M56 ,C61, SX1
Asia: 1168, A55A, 2128 ,S57, SL55C, M55C
Old Models: A35,A36,C35,M35,S35,A40,C45,ME45,S45,SL42,SL45,M50 ,MT50
CF62 Supported
C65,CX65,M65,S65,SL65 (Infineon S-GOLD Platform) and their derivates as C6V,C6C,CXV65,CX70,C70,CXT70,CXI70 and etc.
A65 (Infineon E-GOLD Platform)
C62 (AVR Platform)
CFX65 (ARM Platform)
A70(Infineon E-GOLD LITE Platform)
soon A75,AX75,CX75,M75 support will be added!!!


Features:

Unlocks All Locks And Phone Code
Relocks SP-LOCK To Any Network. Can add a lock for a second provider.
READ/WRITE EEPROM, Firmware, FLASH ,Language Pack
Repairs DEAD PHONES!!! Also repairs phones killed by other software.
Repairs "Wrong Software"
Works on All Known Phone Firmware Versions and Flash Types
Fast Language and T9 Flashing ( Language Flashing Time is about 30 sec)
Phone Decustomization tool and battery parameters backup tool.
Contrast Tuning.
Fast speed support (460k,920k) .
USB cables support (920k) .
Bootcore protection.
CL50 and ST55 calculator.
S46 support (Unlocking , Repairing, flashing )
CF62 support (Unlocking , Repairing, flashing )
CF62 v7 support for Java Patcher (without test-point).
SX1 support (Unlocking , Repairing, flashing the phone part )
M55 v11,C60 and MC60 support for Java Patcher (without test-point).
M55 v11 and MC60 v10 support.. Supports full 16MB flash writing.Repairs dead phones.
C60 unlocking ,flashing , repairing. Supports full 16MB flash writing.Repairs dead phones.
A60 unlocking ,flashing , repairing.Repairs dead phones.
A52 unlocking ,flashing , repairing.Repairs dead phones.
A57 unlocking ,flashing , repairing.Repairs dead phones.
C65,CX65,M65,S65,SL65 unlocking ,flashing , repairing.Repairs dead phones.
C65,CX65,M65,SL65,S65,C6V,C6C,CXV65,CX70,C70,CXT70 ,CXI70 v36- v50 supported , repair phones even with dead bootcore
Repair phones killed with fake software !!!
C62/C62C v25-v28 version unlock relock.
Unlocks CFX65
Unlocks A70

Phones with new bootcore are supported only via test-point Test -point pictures are included in the user manual.



WWW.SST-GSM.COM

Recommended Retail Price : 200 € (EURO)
 
Old 08-06-2005, 13:56   #2 (permalink)
iki
No Life Poster
 
iki's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Skopje , Macedonia
Age: 38
Posts: 909
Member: 61851
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1604862
Thanks Meter: 110
it was about time I hope soon will be other x70 and x75 models,like m75 and others.
just keep work good,sst for siemens is best.


regards
 
Old 08-06-2005, 14:09   #3 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
balu_dark's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Ukraine,Simferopol
Age: 45
Posts: 1,155
Member: 16251
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 38
and of course need to remove shield on A70
 
Old 08-06-2005, 16:10   #4 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Cambodia
Posts: 1,522
Member: 39069
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1606677
Thanks Meter: 190
Good update but still cannot repair c62 died by unlock another software . Can you add this function next update ?
 
Old 08-07-2005, 02:14   #5 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: PL
Age: 34
Posts: 315
Member: 40756
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 1,224
A70 unlock is big update... but I still need flash options for dead A70 killed by eeprom tools.

Regards
 
Old 08-07-2005, 02:26   #6 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
Ja\/\/aD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Aunlock
Age: 41
Posts: 18,049
Member: 80354
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1577575
Thanks Meter: 21,656
hmmmmmm good work


wbr

[email protected]
 
Old 08-07-2005, 02:38   #7 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
fgl30's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Posts: 1,357
Member: 27881
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by SST-GSM
SST SERVICE TOOLBOX V 6.50

Professional Software For Siemens GSM Phones


COMMERCIAL USB DONGLE VERSION







(smart card USB Dongle included)

Supported models:

European models: A50,A51 A52, A55,A57 C55, S55, SL55, M55, A60, C 60, MC60, SX1,CF62,A65,A62
USA/Canada: A56, A56i, C56, CT56, S46, S56, M56 ,C61, SX1
Asia: 1168, A55A, 2128 ,S57, SL55C, M55C
Old Models: A35,A36,C35,M35,S35,A40,C45,ME45,S45,SL42,SL45,M50 ,MT50
CF62 Supported
C65,CX65,M65,S65,SL65 (Infineon S-GOLD Platform) and their derivates as C6V,C6C,CXV65,CX70,C70,CXT70,CXI70 and etc.
A65 (Infineon E-GOLD Platform)
C62 (AVR Platform)
CFX65 (ARM Platform)
A70(Infineon E-GOLD LITE Platform)
soon A75,AX75,CX75,M75 support will be added!!!


Features:

Unlocks All Locks And Phone Code
Relocks SP-LOCK To Any Network. Can add a lock for a second provider.
READ/WRITE EEPROM, Firmware, FLASH ,Language Pack
Repairs DEAD PHONES!!! Also repairs phones killed by other software.
Repairs "Wrong Software"
Works on All Known Phone Firmware Versions and Flash Types
Fast Language and T9 Flashing ( Language Flashing Time is about 30 sec)
Phone Decustomization tool and battery parameters backup tool.
Contrast Tuning.
Fast speed support (460k,920k) .
USB cables support (920k) .
Bootcore protection.
CL50 and ST55 calculator.
S46 support (Unlocking , Repairing, flashing )
CF62 support (Unlocking , Repairing, flashing )
CF62 v7 support for Java Patcher (without test-point).
SX1 support (Unlocking , Repairing, flashing the phone part )
M55 v11,C60 and MC60 support for Java Patcher (without test-point).
M55 v11 and MC60 v10 support.. Supports full 16MB flash writing.Repairs dead phones.
C60 unlocking ,flashing , repairing. Supports full 16MB flash writing.Repairs dead phones.
A60 unlocking ,flashing , repairing.Repairs dead phones.
A52 unlocking ,flashing , repairing.Repairs dead phones.
A57 unlocking ,flashing , repairing.Repairs dead phones.
C65,CX65,M65,S65,SL65 unlocking ,flashing , repairing.Repairs dead phones.
C65,CX65,M65,SL65,S65,C6V,C6C,CXV65,CX70,C70,CXT70 ,CXI70 v36- v50 supported , repair phones even with dead bootcore
Repair phones killed with fake software !!!
C62/C62C v25-v28 version unlock relock.
Unlocks CFX65
Unlocks A70

Phones with new bootcore are supported only via test-point Test -point pictures are included in the user manual.



WWW.SST-GSM.COM

Recommended Retail Price : 200 € (EURO)


Sorry, but I think you CAN´T call "professional" a device that ask users to make cuts in phone mainboard. Do you?
 
Old 08-07-2005, 02:48   #8 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
CrKdz13's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Djazair
Posts: 1,222
Member: 111121
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.99340 : CrKdz13
Thanks Meter: 481
for 200€ a great product , if u don't want to cut , 500€ and buy a Martech , or shut up!

great update SST
 
Old 08-07-2005, 08:22   #9 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: *************
Age: 44
Posts: 484
Member: 11660
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 7
haha

if i cut the phone - then why is that SST box ? :-)))
200e for nothing

martech works well , a70 not supported for now
but i think just view days left
 
Old 08-07-2005, 08:47   #10 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
SST-GSM's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Posts: 971
Member: 38795
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 106
Donate money to this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by [c]Cinek
A70 unlock is big update... but I still need flash options for dead A70 killed by eeprom tools.

Regards
send an email to [email protected] and you will receive an instruction how to repair a phone with killed eeprom
 
Old 08-07-2005, 08:59   #11 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Posts: 3,600
Member: 13808
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 163
Quote:
Originally Posted by SST-GSM
send an email to [email protected] and you will receive an instruction how to repair a phone with killed eeprom
pls check your PM

bR
 
Old 08-07-2005, 09:16   #12 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Turkey
Age: 36
Posts: 11
Member: 164619
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 0
Dear SST team Your Software is great and nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by SST-GSM
SST SERVICE TOOLBOX V 6.50

Professional Software For Siemens GSM Phones


COMMERCIAL USB DONGLE VERSION







(smart card USB Dongle included)

Supported models:

European models: A50,A51 A52, A55,A57 C55, S55, SL55, M55, A60, C 60, MC60, SX1,CF62,A65,A62
USA/Canada: A56, A56i, C56, CT56, S46, S56, M56 ,C61, SX1
Asia: 1168, A55A, 2128 ,S57, SL55C, M55C
Old Models: A35,A36,C35,M35,S35,A40,C45,ME45,S45,SL42,SL45,M50 ,MT50
CF62 Supported
C65,CX65,M65,S65,SL65 (Infineon S-GOLD Platform) and their derivates as C6V,C6C,CXV65,CX70,C70,CXT70,CXI70 and etc.
A65 (Infineon E-GOLD Platform)
C62 (AVR Platform)
CFX65 (ARM Platform)
A70(Infineon E-GOLD LITE Platform)
soon A75,AX75,CX75,M75 support will be added!!!


Features:

Unlocks All Locks And Phone Code
Relocks SP-LOCK To Any Network. Can add a lock for a second provider.
READ/WRITE EEPROM, Firmware, FLASH ,Language Pack
Repairs DEAD PHONES!!! Also repairs phones killed by other software.
Repairs "Wrong Software"
Works on All Known Phone Firmware Versions and Flash Types
Fast Language and T9 Flashing ( Language Flashing Time is about 30 sec)
Phone Decustomization tool and battery parameters backup tool.
Contrast Tuning.
Fast speed support (460k,920k) .
USB cables support (920k) .
Bootcore protection.
CL50 and ST55 calculator.
S46 support (Unlocking , Repairing, flashing )
CF62 support (Unlocking , Repairing, flashing )
CF62 v7 support for Java Patcher (without test-point).
SX1 support (Unlocking , Repairing, flashing the phone part )
M55 v11,C60 and MC60 support for Java Patcher (without test-point).
M55 v11 and MC60 v10 support.. Supports full 16MB flash writing.Repairs dead phones.
C60 unlocking ,flashing , repairing. Supports full 16MB flash writing.Repairs dead phones.
A60 unlocking ,flashing , repairing.Repairs dead phones.
A52 unlocking ,flashing , repairing.Repairs dead phones.
A57 unlocking ,flashing , repairing.Repairs dead phones.
C65,CX65,M65,S65,SL65 unlocking ,flashing , repairing.Repairs dead phones.
C65,CX65,M65,SL65,S65,C6V,C6C,CXV65,CX70,C70,CXT70 ,CXI70 v36- v50 supported , repair phones even with dead bootcore
Repair phones killed with fake software !!!
C62/C62C v25-v28 version unlock relock.
Unlocks CFX65
Unlocks A70

Phones with new bootcore are supported only via test-point Test -point pictures are included in the user manual.



WWW.SST-GSM.COM

Recommended Retail Price : 200 € (EURO)
Hi ...
SST-Gsm Team...
Your Software is Great i make with yuor software my many Phones with out any problem its Really Great TOOL...

Thank you for nice Software
From LockUnlock Team
Shahrayar
 
Old 08-07-2005, 09:18   #13 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Posts: 3,600
Member: 13808
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 163
Quote:
Originally Posted by lockunlock team
HI dear
SST-GSM Team...

This is Nice Update bro Thank you

From :- lockunlock Team
Shahrayar
lockunlock team,

be careful with multiple posts to push up counter, you may be banned for this!!!

bR
 
Old 08-07-2005, 09:22   #14 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Turkey
Age: 36
Posts: 11
Member: 164619
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 0
Ohh thanks bro

Quote:
Originally Posted by essojay
lockunlock team,

be careful with multiple posts to push up counter, you may be banned for this!!!

bR
Ohhhh
Thank you very much bro

bye from LockUnlock Team

Last edited by SST-GSM; 08-07-2005 at 12:25.
 
Old 08-07-2005, 15:36   #15 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
fgl30's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Posts: 1,357
Member: 27881
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by shaytan
for 200€ a great product , if u don't want to cut , 500€ and buy a Martech , or shut up!

great update SST


Why this agressivity, buddy? I just said is not a PROFESSIONAL sw, I didn´t say good or bad, or not use, not buy... What is you f****g problem? Ppl can´t give opinion?

BTW, of course I have Martech, or how can I compare?
 
Closed Thread

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Similar Threads
thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
SST SERVICE TOOLBOX V 6.74 Now with support of Siemens CF75 vascof1 SST-Dongle 68 07-26-2007 11:26
SST SERVICE TOOLBOX V 6.60 Now with support of Siemens CX75 SST-GSM SST-Dongle 35 09-27-2005 16:46
SST SERVICE TOOLBOX V 6.50 Now with support of Siemens A70 SST-GSM Main Sales Section 0 08-06-2005 13:41
SST SERVICE TOOLBOX V 6.30 Now with support of Siemens C62 v25- v28 and CFX65 SST-GSM Main Sales Section 0 07-13-2005 06:32
SST SERVICE TOOLBOX V 6.30 Now with support of Siemens C62 v25- v28 SST-GSM Main Sales Section 0 06-14-2005 23:42

 



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 03:01.



Powered by Searchlight © 2021 Axivo Inc.
vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2021 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
- GSM Hosting Ltd. - 1999-2017 -
Page generated in 0.22645 seconds with 8 queries

SEO by vBSEO