GSM-Forum

GSM-Forum (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/)
-   SST-Dongle (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f310/)
-   -   Welcome To SST Section (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f310/welcome-sst-section-214736/)

SST-GSM 06-22-2005 09:16

Welcome To SST Section
 
Dear Friends,
Welcome To SST Section !!!
After 2 years of existance of SST we decided to create this section in order to sutisfy our customers.
Dear Customers,
Here we shall be closer to you and we shall try to answer to all your questions.
More info about the latest versions of SST you can find here:
WWW.SST-GSM.COM


Best Regards
SST-GSM

baomobile 06-28-2005 17:16

Dear!
Can i upgrade my key software to the dongle?
thanks
[email protected]

SST-GSM 06-28-2005 17:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by baomobile
Dear!
Can i upgrade my key software to the dongle?
thanks
[email protected]

yes sure.
It is required to pay a small upgrade price + delivery cost

baomobile 06-28-2005 19:52

how much for upgrade cost include shipping to USA?

SST-GSM 06-28-2005 22:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by baomobile
how much for upgrade cost include shipping to USA?

please refer this question to [email protected]

Marlon Lewis 07-19-2005 09:10

Hello SST my computer hard drive went dead an i e-mail you guys about it an for my new key an i have not gotten a reply yet.. Why?

mtony969 08-05-2005 23:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by SST-GSM
please refer this question to [email protected]

I have just bought this tool and am trying to get user and pass for support area . [email][email protected] No reply from you yet .

mobilerepair1 08-06-2005 00:04

welcome sst donglo

mtony969 08-06-2005 08:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by SST-GSM
please refer this question to [email protected]

i HAVE PUT A ? TO THAT EMAIL NO REPLY

aaneel 11-12-2005 14:01

i have sst new one buy 5 days ago but i have no user/pass for support sites so please help me how to accese to support sites Thank you sorry for bad english

locer 11-12-2005 17:07

[email protected]
There is no sense to write on this mailbox!!! Concerning how to receive dongle on upgrade, nobody answers!!!

vbfather 11-29-2005 21:33

where i can buy SST in syria Help

silhouette 12-08-2005 13:38

SST in spain
 
Where can I buy sst if based in barcelona, spain ? any reliable resellers ?
and what is the support offered?
I would be obliged if offered some addresses of reliable sources here in spain
thanks in advance

SST-GSM 12-10-2005 11:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by silhouette
Where can I buy sst if based in barcelona, spain ? any reliable resellers ?
and what is the support offered?
I would be obliged if offered some addresses of reliable sources here in spain
thanks in advance

Currently we don to have a reseller that is located in Spain.
Our reseller in Portogal handles orders from Spain for now.

MR_DMC 12-10-2005 16:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by SST-GSM
Dear Friends,
Welcome To SST Section !!!
After 2 years of existance of SST we decided to create this section in order to sutisfy our customers.
Dear Customers,
Here we shall be closer to you and we shall try to answer to all your questions.
More info about the latest versions of SST you can find here:
WWW.SST-GSM.COM


Best Regards
SST-GSM

how update help file from test points from original sst-usb dongle ???

THX
B.R.


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 07:06.


vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2021 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
- GSM Hosting Ltd. - 1999-2017 -

Page generated in 0.12163 seconds with 6 queries

SEO by vBSEO