GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > No More Supported Solutions (Dead Products) > No More Supported H/W Products > Saras Boxes > HWK

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-21-2007, 21:19   #76 (permalink)
Cheater -Don't Deal with him-

Member: 8879
Sonork: 100.84016
Thanks Meter: 327

Quote:
Originally Posted by twisterfan View Post
Could all this problems not be solved by installing the latest version that you can and then just make someone that CAN install it do a ZIP file of the relevant directories and you just unpack them on top ?

For example.

If you can install minor 5 but not 7 then install minor 5 and someone that installed minor 7 just compress their directory and you uncompress it on top of the directories from minor 5 ?

Twisterfan
This has been suggested before by other users, and i know some have had success by doing this, BUT you can bet your life that for all those that have used this method, that in next hwk release there may well be some sort of 'security implementation' for that and ppl using compatability solution!

Hopefully, Saras wont be that heartless, after all, it was his security that caused the problems in the first place!

Old 10-22-2007, 06:46   #77 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 53791
Thanks Meter: 17
[quote=.:GSM International:.;2810196]This has been suggested before by other users, and i know some have had success by doing this, BUT you can bet your life that for all those that have used this method, that in next hwk release there may well be some sort of 'security implementation' for that and ppl using compatability solution!

Yes i have figured out that all attempts to make it easier to install will be twarted but odia.

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:GSM International:. View Post
Hopefully, Saras wont be that heartless, after all, it was his security that caused the problems in the first place!
Honestly i dont think that saras is the culprit here..

Saras is/was doing the upgrade to the programs themselves and odia is making he installer.

Why it is that they make so much effort to make life as miserable for all legit users i cannot understand.

If 1/10 of the effort used to prevent people from being able to install was directed to development of the core product it would mean that releases would be more frequent.

Instead most of the time is used to protect the product that in the mean time is getting more and more obsolete.

Twisterfan

Old 10-22-2007, 07:36   #78 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 589869
Sonork: 100.1593501
Thanks Meter: 552
we r overcome anather way clik right mouse then propaties compability then clik run this program......windos nt4.0(service pack 5) then setup....its ok to setup but 2.0.5.7 setup normal way

Old 10-23-2007, 12:52   #79 (permalink)
Insane Poster

Member: 477436
Thanks Meter: 3
if thish work i will lot thank for u for this man good work

Old 10-23-2007, 12:57   #80 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 134869
Thanks Meter: 8
verry nice
thanks man

Old 10-23-2007, 13:17   #81 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 134869
Thanks Meter: 8
try to instal and my PC is restart

Old 10-23-2007, 14:00   #82 (permalink)
Insane Poster

Member: 477436
Thanks Meter: 3
from this i cant run hwk 2.5 to 7 this not work for . than also need to udate hwk

Old 10-23-2007, 17:26   #83 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 90865
Thanks Meter: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Odia The Ultimate View Post
There should never be less than 10 files in the prefetch directory, even if Windows is installed fresh, not only your applications are prefetched, even windows file are:- cmd, explorer, helpsvc, iexplorer, logonui, rundll32, taskmgr, kernel32 ...

No reason you cannot enable N76 ALS, PP or PM is same for all models.

Odia.
Right, OK, I expected to need the new flash method, but for some reason I think the last time I checked the N76 wasn't supported.

As for the .pf file count, I will check, but I can assure you I have not changed this directory and it's a pretty new install of Vista so it should be OK. No system error messages about it anyway.

Old 10-23-2007, 21:11   #84 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 104066
Thanks Meter: 62
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnreza View Post
i have another problem guys !!!
Install procedure is ok without any error when installing ufs 2.05 until 2.0.5.7 , but the problem is when i open any program of ufs the windows dont open (the ufs dont open at all even after restart pc)

I have same problem
to Solve it format u PC and install Windows service pack 2 and all will be OK

don't need to install Dengel Hwk Pack
Good luck

Last edited by nzeiga; 10-23-2007 at 21:18.

Old 10-23-2007, 22:56   #85 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 125415
Thanks Meter: 309
Donate money to this user
for me and my personal pc worked
and for other people ( see comments ) too

If have any problem post here..

Odia will solve....and i try to help him

Old 10-24-2007, 14:05   #86 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 4042
Thanks Meter: 24,043
Quote:
Originally Posted by ManWolf View Post
Right, OK, I expected to need the new flash method, but for some reason I think the last time I checked the N76 wasn't supported.
You dont need to flash the phone to enable ALS, its only a Product Profile setting, or you can direct edit the PM if you know the offset. As I said before PP and PM is generic for any phone, so just select another model.

Odia.