GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > No More Supported Solutions (Dead Products) > No More Supported H/W Products > Saras Boxes > HWK

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-20-2008, 09:13   #61 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 190184
Thanks Meter: 31

I thought that it can not be worst than slow servers but now i see that u found a way to make things worst. I needed file to change language on 7210 nokia but it seams that nobody are seeding this files and my 5 euro went to a thin air, the customer didnt want to wait. Please people ufs is a serious box so u should be serious also and u should stop finding way to pass cheaper on slow servers or with this new idea for customers to be your servers.
Dont want to insult anyone but u should give it a thought.

Greetings
Dino

Old 08-20-2008, 14:55   #62 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 66399
Thanks Meter: 42
slow speed penalty...

Hello!

i`m seedin all downloaded files, my ratio is almost "2" but anyway i got "slow speed penalty"... whata ....
Attached Images
File Type: png 20.08.png (72.8 KB, 137 views)

Old 08-20-2008, 16:18   #63 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 118601
Thanks Meter: 200
i'm looking for file samsung X830 but can't get it with this new server over slow and can't even display the file i'm looking for!
please why not make a simple server like before? it very worst all what i' see here in new server

Old 08-20-2008, 21:49   #64 (permalink)

Member: 358677
Thanks Meter: 1
Exclamation quite dissapointed

I'm usually opened to new ideas, and actually had the belief that this new support is going to run smoothly after some time, but instead of that it's actually worse by the day.

One of the most frustrating things is that even if I try to be a good buy, and upload a lot, I have a ratio of 42, and about 30 torrents seeding, I still get low download speeds, I mean as low as penalty speed (2-3 Kb) and that is probably because even if I let my utorrent opened all day long and do a lot of upload if I close it and then go to the support site it says of course that I receive a speed penalty because I have too little seeding (the torrent client beeing closed it's reported as 0 are seeding) so from that moment on, I have penalty for *** knows how much time (instead of the usual 30Kb that I can live with, to 2-3Kb).

So my quesstion is, do you find normal that if I have a constant ratio of more than 6, and over 30 seeding, to receive speed penalties? I guess not.
So my suggestion is maybe the Mirelle system should be tuned up a little bit and act more responsably taking count of past actions of it's users and not only momentarily situations.

All my respect, and hope that all of this opinions will make everything go smoother one day.

The Following User Says Thank You to electrobarbitoc For This Useful Post:
Old 08-21-2008, 01:31   #65 (permalink)

Member: 406579
pls. any body help me, i got red glob in my profile and i cant DL the files i did not knew the utorret client" rules and i remove all the files from utorrent , now it is a big problem for me, there must be any solotion for it pls. help and guide me

Old 08-21-2008, 02:19   #66 (permalink)

Member: 406579
dear, in utorrent in bottom status bar a red caution is telling me [ A fire wall/Router is limiting your network traffic you need to open up a port so others can conect you] i click the msg and try to set it but i fail to set the port forwarding, i open utorrent help but cant understand it i pres the test button and found [ERROR: port 17552 does not appear to be open before this i DL the files with same setting any body help pls. THANKS I ADVANC

Old 08-21-2008, 11:19   #67 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 4042
Thanks Meter: 24,043
Quote:
Originally Posted by electrobarbitoc View Post
I'm usually opened to new ideas, and actually had the belief that this new support is going to run smoothly after some time, but instead of that it's actually worse by the day.

One of the most frustrating things is that even if I try to be a good buy, and upload a lot, I have a ratio of 42, and about 30 torrents seeding, I still get low download speeds, I mean as low as penalty speed (2-3 Kb) and that is probably because even if I let my utorrent opened all day long and do a lot of upload if I close it and then go to the support site it says of course that I receive a speed penalty because I have too little seeding (the torrent client beeing closed it's reported as 0 are seeding) so from that moment on, I have penalty for *** knows how much time (instead of the usual 30Kb that I can live with, to 2-3Kb).

So my quesstion is, do you find normal that if I have a constant ratio of more than 6, and over 30 seeding, to receive speed penalties? I guess not.
So my suggestion is maybe the Mirelle system should be tuned up a little bit and act more responsably taking count of past actions of it's users and not only momentarily situations.

All my respect, and hope that all of this opinions will make everything go smoother one day.
The information in your profile is taken from the last announce, if you close utorrent how do you expect the server to contact your client and get the information. When you want to download from the support area you would need the client open anyway, so would be advised to run the utorrent client, leave it open for 5 minutes and then enter support.

Odia.

Old 08-21-2008, 18:43   #68 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 228717
Thanks Meter: 28
this support are is a bullchete

Old 08-22-2008, 21:38   #69 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 22284
Thanks Meter: 81
My brother Odia ,we welcome the update but the update came with a mixed reaction,whats this penalty of slow speeds,some of us live in countries like africa which are not much advance in technology, and we never knew that by removing already finished downloads in the client we are violeting the rules,only to discover now that just to download 50mb is taking 2 days why ? we live in africa where internet is not cheap and we never leave our Pc's ON through OUT the day its money ,then how do you expect us to download the files with this speed,IS THIS THE WAY TO CHASE US?
PLEASE DO SOMETHING TO COLLECT THIS IN A RIGHT MANNER,NOT PENALISE US WITH SLOW SPEED,WE KNOW YOU ARE THERE TO HELP US.

Old 08-22-2008, 21:59   #70 (permalink)
No Life Poster

what to do in this case ODIA

Wat To Do In This Case To Control The Slow Speed ,doctor

Note: The Other Thing U Say For This To Work Better We Have To Use Mozzila Browser Why,in Our Pc's We Have Got Most Softwares Tha Works Better With Internet Explore Than Mozilla, Please Think About That .
Attached Images
File Type: gif PROFILE.GIF (51.5 KB, 111 views)
File Type: gif TORENT.GIF (35.6 KB, 120 views)

Old 08-23-2008, 11:23   #71 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by chitawira View Post
Wat To Do In This Case To Control The Slow Speed ,doctor

Note: The Other Thing U Say For This To Work Better We Have To Use Mozzila Browser Why,in Our Pc's We Have Got Most Softwares Tha Works Better With Internet Explore Than Mozilla, Please Think About That .
The speed is slow because a firewall or router is blocking incomming connections, see the yellow warning triangle in the status bar.

Mozilla, no one force you to use it, but its advised, if you use IE and have issues then you should use FF if possible.

We are trying to develop a support system which will work for the majority of users, we are not trying to please all users, since that would be impossible.

Odia.

Old 08-23-2008, 12:44   #72 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 735523
Sonork: 100.1591830
Thanks Meter: 262
nice information
nice share

Old 08-23-2008, 17:23   #73 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Mr odia am a home user usuing a dial up CDMA 2000 1x fixed wireless terminal What is FF,and how can i disable the firewall ,please give us a hit on the way forward.

Old 08-25-2008, 10:17   #74 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by chitawira View Post
Mr odia am a home user usuing a dial up CDMA 2000 1x fixed wireless terminal What is FF,and how can i disable the firewall ,please give us a hit on the way forward.
FF is FireFox.

You do not need to disable your firewall, you need open a port in it for utorrent to accept incomming connections, check the manual provided by FractalizeR, you can also check the utorrent website for further details.

Odia.

Old 08-26-2008, 15:03   #75 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 424240
Sonork: 100.1607906
Thanks Meter: 12
downloading never starts 4 along time the old system is better.. i think..!!